The ‘Baby’ singer is working on his second album – a follow-up to 2010′s ‘My World 2.0′ – and is keen not to stick to one genre of music because he believes he has a voice that suits many styles.
He told MTV: “I want to work a lot with myself. I’m not gonna limit myself – I think music is music, and genre, I mean, there’s country, rock, but my music is very different. My voice is not meant for any style.”
The 17-year-old heartthrob is writing the album while he is on his ‘My World’ tour and said he couldn’t wait for fans to hear his new music.
Writing on his twitter page, he said: “been writing alot of songs on the road. excited to just get this music out later this year and record this summer.
While he is working on his second album, Justin recently revealed he would love to record a duet with girlfriend Selena Gomez because he thinks the Disney starlet’s music is “amazing”.
He said: “Maybe I’d sing with Selena, I’ve heard all of her new stuff it’s amazing. I would also love to work with Will.i.am as well as Jay-Z – on a cool fun record.”
If you didn’t get your fill of the royal wedding in April, then you’re in luck. The Hallmark Channel recently announced that it will premiere its own original William and Catherine movie this summer.
“William & Catherine: A Royal Romance” is a two-hour movie produced by Emmy Award winner Linda Yellen and Emmy Award nominee Brad Krevoy.
Yellen also produced “The Royal Romance of Charles and Diana,” which is noted as being one of the most watched movies on television.
Jane Alexander, who has been previously nominated for three Golden Globes, will play the role of Queen Elizabeth. Alongside Alexander is Victor Garber playing the role of Prince Charles. Garber has had previous roles in “Alias” and “Will and Grace.”
The royal couple, William and Catherine, will be played by Dan Amboyer and Alice St. Clair. Amboyer is new to the world of television movies.
“William & Catherine: A Royal Romance” will premiere on the Hallmark Channel Saturday, August 27 at 9 p.m. ET.
The Black Eyed Peas star wrote the track ‘Big Fat Bass’ for Britney’s new album ‘Femme Fatale’ and loved working with her because her enthusiasm was infectious.
He said: “I discovered her love for music. I have never seen anyone, like, come alive, full of excitement and giggling and laughing behind the mic.
‘She was like a little kid when she was recording the song and it just brought the whole atmosphere, it changed the whole atmosphere when someone really loves music. So it was great working with her.”
Despite Britney’s enthusiasm, will.i.am said she is also completely professional and didn’t any advice from him.
He added to MTV: “When someone’s excited to go out and just do it, what advice? You don’t need no advice. She is like, ‘When I say on the song, ‘You all better get ready for the kick drum,” she was already anticipating what she was going to do onstage when that beat broke down.
‘Adding that type of perspective, when we were recording it, you don’t need to give nobody like Britney advice.”
Meanwhile, will.i.am and the other members of the Black Eyed Peas ‘ Fergie, Taboo and apl.de.ap ‘ have announced plans to open a school for New York teenagers to learn video and music production through their charitable organisation, The Peapod Foundation.
will.i.am said: “Our passion for music and media was fuelled by many generous people on our road to success. Expanding the network of Peapod Adobe Youth Voices academies enables us to pay it forward, giving more youth the skills and encouragement they need to realise their dreams.”
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - Parool.nl
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- De Forest vindt songfestivalwinst 'overweldigend' - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Justin Bieber verbreekt record Candle In The Wind - NU.nl
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert op gerestaureerde orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl