Westlife have announced a brace of shows this summer as part of Forestry Commission Live Music where acts perform in spectacular woodland locations around the country.
During their 12 years at the top of pop’s hierarchy, Westlife have sold over 43 million records around the world. In the UK alone they have scored 10 multi-platinum albums and 14 No.1 hits, making them the top-selling group of the past decade.
This prolific chart domination is attributed to hits like ‘Swear It Again’, ‘Flying Without Wings’, ‘What Makes A Man’, ‘Uptown Girl’, ‘Queen Of My Heart’, ‘World Of Our Own’, ‘Unbreakable’, ‘You Raise Me Up’ and ‘The Rose’. Critical acclaim for the group has come via numerous awards including two BRITS, an MTV Europe Music Award and being the only artists to win the prestigious Record of the Year an incredible four times.
Money generated by Forestry Commission Live Music ticket sales is spent directly on the nation’s woodlands, benefiting everything from butterflies to walkers.
Westlife with special guests will be performing:
Friday 15th July Thetford Forest, Nr Brandon, Suffolk.
Saturday 16th July Westonbirt Arboretum, Nr Tetbury, Gloucestershire.
Westlife announce 2011 UK tour. After a hugely successful UK tour earlier this year, Kings of the charts Westlife have today announced that they will be hitting the road once again in March 2011 to wow audiences up and down the country. Revered for their spectacular live shows, created with visionary William Baker (Kylie, Leona, Bjork), the band will be visiting arenas in 9 cities throughout March 2011. The shows will include the band’s biggest hits as well as tracks off their 2009 double platinum album ‘Where We Are’ and from the brand new album they are currently in the studio working on, due for release in November this year.
MONDAY 07 CARDIFF CIA
FRIDAY 11 LONDON O2 ARENA
MONDAY 14 NEWCASTLE METRO RADIO ARENA
WEDNESDAY 16 NOTTINGHAM TRENT FM ARENA
FRIDAY 18 LIVERPOOL ECHO ARENA
SATURDAY 19 GLASGOW SECC
TUESDAY 22 MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS ARENA
FRIDAY 25 BIRMINGHAM LG ARENA
SUNDAY 27 LONDON WEMBLEY ARENA
MONDAY 28 SHEFFIELD MOTORPOINT ARENA
Tickets go onsale 9am on Friday 10th September 2010 priced at £40.50 regionally and £43.00 and 37.50 London (subject to booking fee) and are available from www.livenation.co.uk
Kerry Katona Dumps Her Husband After He Accuses Her Of Infidelity. Once considered a fresh-faced rising star and celebrity in the U.K., Kerry Katona’s rollercoaster life seems to be getting more out of control. The ex-Atomic Kitten has reportedly dumped her husband, Mark Croft, after he allegedly accused her of cheating on him while she attended a fitness camp. Katona, who has seen her weight balloon both up and down, has been facing bankruptcy for the past year and a media backlash after several scandalous photos see the mother of four engaging in drug-filled activities. Now it seems that Katona might have finally smartened up by dumping her ex-cab driver husband, although the odds seem doubtful. Sources tell the Daily Mail: “It’s fair to say that Kerry and Mark are certainly not together at the moment.” “Kerry came back from camp feeling like a million dollars. But Mark, one to always think the worse of her, was convinced that she had been seeing someone.” The source adds, “It was ridiculous but he wouldn’t let it lie and they had a huge bust-up.” The couple has been together for three years and have broken up numerous times in the past, only to have reconciled their differences a few days later. Katona was previously married to ex-Westlife singer Brian McFadden.
- Hoe groot zijn Anouks kansen? - Volkskrant
- Veel muziek tijdens Samenloop voor Hoop - Den Helder Actueel
- Muziek zien in kleur? Iedereen kan het en ziet dezelfde kleuren - Scientias.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Anouk op achtste plaats bij wedkantoor - Volkskrant
- Voortbestaan feestorganisator UDC 'twijfelachtig' - NU.nl
- Mikal Cronin blikvanger op Le Guess Who? - Volkskrant
- Gotye: is de muziek op? - EditieNL
- TROS wil 'niets liever' dan Anouk als winnares Songfestival - NU.nl
- Anouk als dertiende in finale Songfestival - NU.nl
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Concert met Martin Brand - dé Weekkrant
- Twee koren in concert - CulemborgseCourant.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert - Telegraaf.nl
- Nieuwe concert-app tegen telefoonopnames - SpitsNieuws
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert voor en met Vroege Vogels - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl
- Concert Beyoncé Antwerpen gaat door - NU.nl
- Extra concert Anouk - Telegraaf.nl