Nickelodeon brings together the stars of iCarly and Victorious for a very special event that is sure to excite fans. “iParty with Victorious” will feature Carly and Tori, the main characters of the hit shows, who are planning revenge against an unfaithful boyfriend.
This will be a first-time event for Nickelodeon as these two casts have never been brought together before. Carly and Tori, along with the iCarly and Hollywood Arts crews, will compete in an epic singing competition.
Former Nickelodeon star and current Saturday Night Live cast member Kenan Thompsom will guest star on the show as himself.
Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice will come together to perform a mash-up of the theme songs of their shows. Fans can tune in to see this special event next month.
Watch the behind-the-scenes footage of the song “Leave it All to Shine” which will be a party of “iParty with Victorious” on Saturday, June 11 at 8 p.m. ET/PT
Victoria Justice Plays Titular She-Wolf In “The Boy Who Cried Werewolf”. Things are getting a little bit hairy on Nickelodeon. Victoria Justice, star of the #1 Nickelodeon show “Victorious,” is playing a she-wolf in the upcoming television movie, “The Boy Who Cried Werewolf.” Justice, in her first headlining TV movie role, stars as Jordan, an unpopular, allergy-prone teen who sees her family inherit her Great Uncle’s castle in Wolfsberg, Romania. After a freak lab accident, Jordan begins transforming into a werewolf, and, like other teen wolf movies, suddenly becomes more self-confident. Of course, there’s a dangerous side to her new personality. “The Boy Who Cried Werewolf” also stars Brooke Shields, as Madame Varcolac, the Romanian housekeeper who currently cares for Vucovic’s ancient castle and knows plenty of its secrets. The movie also stars Matt Winston (“StarStruck”), Brooke D’Orsay (“Drop Dead Diva”), Steven Grayhm (“The Family Tree”), and Chase Ellison (“Tooth Fairy”). “Our audience will love seeing Victoria in this new role as shrinking-violet-turned-werewolf,” said Marjorie Cohn, President, Original Programming and Development, Nickelodeon. “And Brooke Shields’ turn as the hilariously sinister Madame Varcolac is a wonderful homage to ‘Young Frankenstein”s infamous Frau Blucher. This movie blends mystery, suspense and comedy and serves up a perfect Halloween viewing experience for kids and their parents.” Of course the movie airs on Nickelodeon just in time for Halloween. “The Boy Who Cried Werewolf” premieres Saturday, October 23rd at 8pm ET/PT.
Nickelodeon Debuts New Episodes Of “iCarly,” “Victorious,” “Big Time Rush” Nickelodeon’s audience is in for a Friday evening jam-packed with entertainment. The cable network dedicated to kids will be premiering new episodes of the first season shows “Victorious” and “Big Time Rush.” Kicking off the festivities will be the hour-long “iCarly” movie, “iPsycho,” beginning at 8 p.m. ET/PT. The seventh in the series of movies based on Nick’s most popular original program, “iPsycho” follows Internet stars Carly (Miranda Cosgrove), Sam (Jennette McCurdy) and Freddie (Nathan Kress) as they reach out to one of their biggest fans, an awkward teen girl who wants the trio to appear at her birthday party. However, things take a nasty turn when she holds the group hostage, leaving Carly, Sam and Freddie’s friend Gibby (Noah Munck) to save the day. The movie is also available as the computer game “iDefeat Psychos” at the Web site iCarly.com, where players control Gibby in his quest to rescue his pals. Following the latest “iCarly” movie is the new “Victorious” episode “Robarazzi,” in which performing arts high school student Tori (Victoria Justice) encourages her friend Robbie (Matt Bennett) to strengthen his blog with exciting new video content. But when he becomes unexpectedly popular from the new material, his ego soars, Tori has to bring him back down to Earth. Meanwhile, fellow friend Cat (Ariana Grande) struggles with a shopping addiction with the SkyStore catalog. Rounding out the night’s lineup will be the “Big Time Rush” episode “Big Time Dance” in which the members of the title boy band find themselves with a dilemma on the final day of school: Not only do they have to arrange the school dance and find dates for themselves, but their future as performers hinges on the gig, which is also their first show with an audience. Legendary male model Fabio guest stars in the episode, as well.
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - Parool.nl
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Parool.nl
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Winnend lied Denemarken gejat van Nederlandse band? - Telegraaf.nl
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trekt bijna 6 miljoen kijkers - Volkskrant
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert op gerestaureerde orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl