The ‘Born This Way’ singer says her glamorous look is her normal state and she would dress in one of her outrageous outfits no matter what she had planned that day. Speaking to US TV host Gayle King – while wearing spikes on her face and shoulders, huge platform shoes and a leather dress – she said: ‘ live a glamorous, stylish life. It’s nothing to do with money or anything. It’s just the way I choose to live.
‘ just woke up in my New York apartment and just wanted to be myself today, so I wore my vintage mute glare catsuit and these are my favourite shoes right now.
‘They’re creepers and they’re made into platforms. I’m very excited about that. It’s just another day at the office.’
She also tried to convince Gayle the spikes in her face were natural, adding: ‘They’ve been there this whole time but I waited until I’d put ‘Born This Way’ out for you to see them.’
Gaga, 24, also said claimed she does not take herself too seriously, and doesn’t worry about criticism.
She added: ‘ always like to say people take me too seriously and not seriously enough at the same time. I think there’s an incredible amount of scrutiny on young women and I think there’s a tremendous amount of analysis that goes into everything, but I just don’t care what people think of me to be perfectly blunt.
Carrie Underwood thinks having a baby would make her marriage complicated. The 27-year-old singer ‘ who tied the knot with Canadian ice hockey player Mike Fisher in July ‘ isn’t ready to start a family just yet because she wants to spend more quality time with her husband. She said: “We just want to be together and keep it as simple as possible. And I think a baby would just make things so complicated right now.’ Both Carrie and Mike, 30, have been working solidly since returning from their honeymoon in Tahiti and she admits because the couple have spent so much time apart she doesn’t feel properly feel married yet. She explained on US TV show ‘In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: All Access Nashville’: “It was like, ‘See ya husband.’ ‘t was very strange. I really don’t feel like I’ve lived married life yet. It’s great. Whatever it is. Whatever this is.’ However, once the country star completes her current tour in December, she is looking forward to settling down in Canada with her husband ‘ who plays for the Ottawa Senators. She said: “I’ll be more home-based. So I’ll get to spend, you know, my days with him. We’ll be more like a normal couple.” Despite spending so much time apart, Carrie insists Mike is the perfect man for her ‘ because he loves shopping but is also ‘manly’. She explained: “He’s a perfect balance of a manly man and, like, a best friend. He’s a rugged man. He chops wood and he’s outdoors and all that stuff, and he plays hockey, but … he also like loves to go shopping.”
Justin Bieber happy at his powerful status. The 16-year-old singer ‘ who was recently honoured at Variety magazine’s 4th Annual Power of Youth event in Los Angeles ‘ is delighted that he is able to use his celebrity status to help other people. Speaking at the event, he told US TV show ‘Extra’: ‘ think that I’m pretty powerful, I guess. ‘ think that being powerful you have to do something good with that power. We’re helping build schools, we’ve already built fifteen with the charity Pencils for Promise. We just like the fact that young people can help out young people.’ But is he going to help the baby harp seals too? The teenage star has also laughed off reports he is dating Jasmine Villegas, who starred in his ‘Baby’ music video, insisting he will always be honest about his personal life. When asked about his love life, Justin said: ‘ think that whatever happens, happens, y’know. I’m not scared to tell the truth. No, I’m not dating anyone at the moment.’Justin is also excited about his forthcoming book ‘First Step 2 Forever’, because it gives him the opportunity to properly express himself. He added: ‘t’s not really an autobiography. I just wrote this book about my journey so far, it’s called ‘First Step 2 Forever’, meaning like this is only the beginning, there is so much more to come. ”m really excited I got the opportunity to write a book and express my feelings about what’s going on.’
- Kijk Kunst. Luister Muziek! - dé Weekkrant
- Doors-toetsenist Ray Manzarek (74) overleden - Volkskrant
- Anouk vindt Roemeen 'engerd' en Deense 'onaardig' - Parool.nl
- President Azerbeidzjan gelast hertelling Songfestival - Volkskrant
- 'Miley en Justin maken samen muziek' - Shownieuws
- Jared Leto wil niet op zelfde voet verder gaan - NU.nl
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar bij Billboard Awards - Volkskrant
- Prestigieuze muziekprijs voor Usher - NU.nl
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Bryan Bijlhout op concert Pinksteren - Waterkant
- Toon Hagen geeft concert op Meere-orgel - Veluweland.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - Nieuwsblad Transport
- Na dag repeteren geven jonge muzikanten een mooi concert - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl
- Leerfabriek Oisterwijk maakt zich op voor exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert ... - Omroep Brabant
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl
- Bryan Adams voor intiem concert naar Nederland - Telegraaf.nl