Recharged Radio: promoting unsigned and independent music from around the globe. If you want a radio station committed to new music, look no further! You can try, but you won’t find a team more devoted to seeking out fresh sounds. Seriously, when we say devoted, we mean devoted. Besotted. Obsessed. We’re like truffle pigs when it comes to finding new tunes, only more ravenous and much, much better looking. So what can you expect’ Each and every week we slave tirelessly to bring you the cream of the global underground music scene. We play and review the best tracks, and talk about all things music-related. There’s an exciting mix of new shows just waiting for you to tune in ‘ so have a listen now! You can also sign up to our mailing list for exclusive information, and listen to past shows: www.rechargedradio.com. But it’s not just music we love. We’re ludicrously loyal to our listeners, too. And we want to hear from you. Got an opinion’ Let’s hear it ‘ just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As for the music itself, we want it. We want it bad. So send it to us. If you’re unsigned or independent and want to get your music played on the station, just email your tracks as MP3′s to email@example.com. (But remember, it’s the 21st century and we’re all trying to save the planet, so no CDs please!) Sadly we can’t promise to play everything that you send us, but if you are good or send a good enough bribe … well, you get the picture.www.rechargedradio.com
Are you a signed, unsigned or independent artist keen to sell your music and be heard by thousands of people over the internet? Then it’s time you checked out Sounds2Buy.com, a new professional platform that lets musicians make their work available to download at some of the most competitive prices you’re likely to stumble across in cyber space. Covering a wide range of music categories, from hip hop to classical,Sounds2Buy is a refreshingly easy-to-use website with an eye-pleasing design. Some of the exciting features you can check out now include: A reviews section where artists and bands can review each other’s tunes and help boost their sales and their profiles! A merchandise area that lets artists sell items like t-shirts and mugs they even provide an interface to design your t-shirt quickly and easily. A news section featuring varied and interesting articles about music to keep those creative juices flowing for bands and artists! The opportunity to have your music played through Sounds2Buy’s partner radio station, Ore Stone Radio. Ben Rivaux, founder and company director of Sounds2Buy, explains that three types of account are available to users of the site: “The first type of account is free and lets users upload one video and as many as five of their tracks for streaming, so artists can start building a fan base straightaway. “The second is a Premium account that costs money and lets users sell up to 12 tracks, and the third“ also a Premium account costs even m0re money for 12 months and gives artists the option of selling up to 24 tracks.” Devoted music fan Ben, who says he came up with the idea for the site after growing frustrated with big companies making huge profits from artists, is aiming to put song royalties back where they belong: in the pockets of the musicians who created them. He concludes: “If your music Sounds2Good, come and join us on Sounds2Buy!” Sounds2Buy.com is a UK VAT-registered limited company.
UNSIGNED Bands are getting the chance to enter AYRPLAY; Scotland’s greatest battle of the bands competition.
Held in conjunction with the Burns Festival, the winning band will open the stage at Burns Rock at the Racecourse concert, Ayr Racecourse over the bank holiday weekend at the end of May 2009. This year’s main stage was headlined by rock legends, Status Quo who performed to a crowd of more than 7000 fans.
Bands have until January 16th to get their entries in before the 13 week competition starts in February, with heats being held at Ayr’s renowned live music venue, The Auld Hoose.
Winners of AYRPLAY 2008, White Ace supported rock legends Status Quo and since their win, the young rock sensations have been catapulted to the forefront of the UK’s music scene playing gigs up and down the country.
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar bij Billboard Awards - Volkskrant
- Prestigieuze muziekprijs voor Usher - NU.nl
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - NU.nl
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trekt bijna 6 miljoen kijkers - Volkskrant
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Leerfabriek Oisterwijk maakt zich op voor exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert ... - Omroep Brabant
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert op gerestaureerde orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert voor en met Vroege Vogels - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl