Continuing on from the phenomenal success of its first year. The 1234 Festival returns for its second outing on Sunday 26th July, bringing with it a whole host of the best new genre defying bands and Dj’s over three stages at its much loved stomping ground of Shoreditch Park nestled in the heart of London’s East End. Back for 09 with a fully heaped serving of infamous1234 East End musical mash up magic and good times shenanigans, this year sees yet again the best bands, the best people, the best location, the best of everything one festival can bring- all rolled into a jaw dropping bonanza price of just 15 English Pounds which includes the all day festival and also ten after shows and parties in Shoreditch. Brought to you courtesy of 1234 Records main man- Sean Mclusky, The 1234 Festival is an essential addition to the UK’s Festival scene providing a proper showcase and meeting point for the UK’s musical tribes and creative minds pushing the boundaries of the music scene today. 1234’s inaugural Festival was London’s best glam-racket and saw 15,000 reveller’s descend upon Shoreditch on one of the hottest days of the year to witness the likes of Har Mar Superstar take to the stage in his pants and Fab Moretti perform exclusively for the masses.
This year is no exception, with the hottest bands de jour such as S.C.U.M, An Experiment On The Bird In The Air Pump, Ipso Facto, Hatchem Social, Flashguns, Kasms, Televised Crimewave, Ulterior, Chrome Hoof and Lion Club leading proceedings alongside the finest Dj talent on the electronic stage bought to you by the likes of Autokratz, Boy Crisis, Kool Kids Klub, The Lovely Jonjo, Death To The King amongst many others performing over 3 stages and specially curated tents. With some very unique 1234 headliners and guests to be announced shortly, the 1234 offers musical eclectism at is finest with something for everyone on a fine summer’s day. After the sun goes down on Shoreditch Park the 1234 continues onwards into Shoreditch centre as it hosts the festivals ten post parties and after shows at hand picked specially curated venues including Hoxton Bar & Grill, Electricity Showrooms, Bar Music Hall, Queen of Hoxton, Old Blue Last, Catch, Cocomo, The Joiners Arms and Mother all included in the insanely cheap price of £15 and transforms Shoreditch into a pivotal party Mecca for a night of balmy summer mayhem for 1234 revellers with the good times rolling on into the early hours. Full after-party curators and lines ups and venues will be announced shortly so watch this space!
The 1234 Festival is a place to kick back with mates, see musical creativity at its best, party the night away, see and be seen, without the need for silly fancy dress, steep ticket prices or long queues for bars and toilets. Let yourself be put in the inspiring hands of the world’s best music talent as you get your best Sunday rock on at London’s coolest summer outing by far all in the heart of the most creative diverse area of London.
All this and more for just £15 at the UK’s most forward thinking new music festival. http://www.the1234shoreditch.com
Bringing the best new music from across the world to Brighton on: 14th, 15th and 16th May 2009 .
The Great Escape, the biggest and best city based festival in the UK is growing bigger by the day as the organisers confirm the latest bands in the 2009 line up. The policy to book the best new and rising artists from all over the world is really taking shape with an amazing list of quality fresh music from emerging new talents.
The Great Escape have added a further list of bands to the bursting line-up for 2009. Within this list is there is the Brighton based Maccabees, Texan rockers White Denim and NME Radar Award winners 2009 The Big Pink. Other acts include;
THE MACCABEES * WHITE DENIM * SCHOOL OF SEVEN BELLS * CHAIRLIFT * JAMES YUILL * BOXER REBELLION * THE MAE SHI * ABE VIGODA * DM STITH * FAN DEATH * HEARTBREAK * MAGIC MAGIC * WE WERE PROMISED JET PACKS * THE XX * HOT SILK POCKETS * CASIOKIDS * ULTERIOR * RAINBOW ARABIA * HARRY’S GYM * THREE TRAPPED TIGERS * THE WEEK THAT WAS * SKINT AND DEMORALISED * TRAILER TRASH TRACY’S * DAN BLACK * THE NEW WINE * RODNEY FISHER * FUTURECOP! * ROGUES * OU EST LE SWIMMING POOL * MORIARTY * HEARTLESS BASTARDS * CONAN MOCKASIN * MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS * MEME LOVE * MIRANDA LEE RICHARDS * THE BRUTE CHORUS
- Alcoholgebruik verpestte shows Jamie Cullum - NU.nl
- Vestrock Hulst festival met niet alleen muziek - BN DeStem
- Teruglezen: Malaise Free Record Shop raakt hele muziekindustrie - Volkskrant
- Opposites en De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig op Lowlands - Parool.nl
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Glennis Grace heeft 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Moeder natuur kan eindexamen muziek niet stoppen - Oog TV
- Obama eert singer-songwriter Carole King - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- Toppers klaar voor Arabisch concert - AD.nl
- Zondagmiddag gevarieerd concert in het ICO - dé Weekkrant
- Concert KamerOrkest - De Kaap
- Groot concert voor Alpe d'Huzes met Jan Vayne en Petra Berger - DeStadAmersfoort.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - Volkskrant
- Concert van Lisa Lois wordt verplaatst - Podiuminfo.nl
- Concert Ontmoetingskerk - DeStadGorinchem.nl
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio