Cheryl Cole’s career seems to be going from strength to strength and in October she will be headlining her first ever UK tour ‘A Million Lights’!
Her latest track ‘Call My Name’ written and produced by Calvin Harris is the fastest selling single of 2012 and has launched her back into the music spotlight.
Serving up a decent dose of pop, her third album ‘A Million Lights’ has an impressive list of producers and artists on it including Britney hitmaker Jim Beanz and friend and mentor will.i.am. If that wasn’t enough, Lana Del Rey penned her track ‘Ghetto Baby’ and Wretch 32 collaborated with her on my personal favourite ‘Screw You’.
To see her live tickets are on sale now:
6th October – Nottingham Arena
7th October – London – The O2
9th October – Sheffield – Motorpoint Arena
11th October – Liverpool – Echo Arena
12th October – Birmingham – LG Arena
13th October – Manchester Arena
15th October – Glasgow – SECC
17th October – Newcastle – Metro Radio Arena
Hailing from Essex and Cambridge, Twenty Twenty are lead singer and guitarist Sam Halliday, his brother bassist Jack Halliday and drummer Sonny Watson-Lang. The band formed in early 2009 after Sonny agreed to play drums with the Halliday brothers.
Since then the trio have steadily created an incredible buzz prior to their major label signing. Honing their craft playing live shows with the likes of JLS, McFly, Selena Gomez and The Sugababes and touring the UK on their own headline sold-out tours throughout 2010, they amassed a huge fan base along the way.
Their independently released ‘Get Down Live With Twenty Twenty’ DVD sensationally reached No.4 in the UK’s music DVD charts, behind only the likes of U2 and Michael Jackson.
Now with major label support in the shape of Geffen, Twenty Twenty will release their new single ‘Love To Life’ on 17th April followed by a mini album in late April. Written by the band and produced by Julian Emery (McFly, Simple Plan, Lissie), ‘Love To Life’ is an infectious cocktail of rock and pop featuring an indelible melody, an anthemic sing-along chorus and soaring guitar riffs, while the lyrics reveal the excitement of feeling love for the first time.
The band recently supported on The Saturdays UK tour throughout February to great acclaim – and will now be supporting The Wanted on the following tour dates:
THE WANTED UK tour ‘ support slot:
26th Mar: Rhyl Pavillion
28th Mar: Manchester Apollo
29th Mar: Manchester Apollo
30th Mar: Newcastle City Hall
1st Apr: Brighton Centre
2nd Apr: Notts Royal Concert Hall
3rd Apr: Cardiff CIA
5th Apr: Plymouth Pavillion
6th Apr: London Hammersmith Apollo
7th Apr: London Hammersmith Apollo
9th Apr: Bournemouth BIC
10th Apr: Sheffield City Hall
11th Apr: Wolves Civic Hall
13th Apr: Glasgow Clyde Auditorium
14th Apr: Glasgow Clyde Auditorium
15th Apr: Edinburgh Playhouse
The Pigeon Detectives are pleased to announce details of a new single, a new album and their first UK headline shows since selling out London’s Alexandra Palace at end of 2008. In the interim, the band took leave before recharging and have spent the past year writing and demoing in New York before recording in earnest in the Autumn of 2010.
The entire experience has been a new one for the quintet from Leeds whose two previous albums – which have now sold in excess of half a million copies in the UK , were written and recorded on home turf and the first fruits of which will be the brand new single ‘Done In Secret’ .
Recorded at Brooklyn Recording Company with Justin Gerrish taking on production and mixing duties, the album ‘UP,GUARDS AND AT ‘EM!” will be released on 4th April through Dance To The Radio and will be available on vinyl, CD and digitally via all usual outlets. The full tracklisting:
1. ‘She Wants Me’
3. ‘What Can I Say?’
4. ‘Need To Know This’
5. ‘Done In Secret’
6. ‘What You Gonna Do ?’
7. ‘Turn Out The Lights’
8. ‘Through The Door’
9. ‘Go At It Completely’
10. ‘I Don’t Know You’
Meanwhile the band have also announced details of their first headlining UK shows of 2011 and will be airing tracks off the new album when they appear as follows:
March 28th – MIDDLESBOROUGH – Empire
March 29th – GLASGOW – ABC
March 30th – MANCHESTER – Ritz
March 31st – LIVERPOOL – Academy
April 2nd – BIRMINGHAM – Institute
April 3rd – OXFORD – Academy
April 4th – NORWICH – UEA
April 6th – LONDON – Shepherds Bush Empire
April 8th – BOURNEMOUTH – Old Fire Station
April 9th – PORTSMOUTH – Wedgewood Rooms
April 10th – BRISTOL – Trinity
April 11th – COVENTRY – Kasbah
April 12th – LEEDS – Metro University
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar bij Billboard Awards - Volkskrant
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Anouk geland op Schiphol - Nl tracks
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - Volkskrant
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trekt bijna 6 miljoen kijkers - Volkskrant
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert op gerestaureerde orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert voor en met Vroege Vogels - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl