Luckily for fans of Nick Lachey, he is not a private man. He’s going to have his second wedding televised as well.
Lachey and bride-to-be Vanessa Minnillo are giving TLC an all-access pass to their wedding with a special airing just weeks after the date (which so far, is a secret surely to keep those paps away).
The special will follow the couple leading up to the big ceremony, including their rooftop wedding shower, Minnillo’s search for the perfect dress, and more.
“We’re lucky to have such passionate and loving fans, and we thought partnering with TLC on this special would be the best way to share the exciting journey we’re on with all the people that support us and our relationship,” Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo said in a statement.
Footage of Lachey’s wedding to former wife Jessica Simpson, as well as their early married life, was the subject of the popular MTV reality show, “Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica,” which aired from 2003-2005.
Lachey, 37, and Minnillo, 30, were engaged last fall after dating since 2006
TLC Renews Several Hit Series, Including “Say Yes To The Dress: Atlanta”. TLC has has renewed several of its hit series, including its new series “Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta.” The show’s second season will premiere next summer, and will still be set in Atlanta’s Bridals by Lori. “Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta” will take viewers behind the scenes as they follow along with each bride and see her choose her perfect dress. Season two will have 18 half-hour episodes. Season one’s premiere of “Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta” averaged 1.3 million viewers. Also following a wedding theme, TLC has renewed “Four Weddings” for a third season, which will premiere in February next year with 10 hour-long episodes. The show’s season two premiere, which was Friday, September 10, averaged 1.3 million viewers. In each episode of “Four Weddings,” four different brides with very different personal styles and traditions agree to attend and judge each other’s weddings on the basis of food, dress, venue, originality, and overall experience. The winning bride is wins a dream honeymoon. TLC has also ordered a second season of new series “Strange Sex”, with 10 half-hour episodes slated to premiere April 2011. The first premiere of “Strange Sex” averaged 1.2 million viewers. “Strange Sex” profiles mysterious conditions and the science behind sexual attraction. TLC’s cult classics “Toddlers and Tiaras” and “I Didn’t Know I was Pregnant” were also picked up, each for their fourth season. “Toddlers and Tiaras” fourth season will premiere next summer, 2011, and “I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant” will premiere around the same time in June 2011. “Toddlers and Tiaras” goes behind-the-scenes of the child beauty pageant circuit and profiles a number of young contestants from all different ages and backgrounds, as well as their passionate and overzealous parents. “I Didn’t Know I was Pregnant” is an often intense, suspensful series that shows reenactments of stories of women who conceive and carry their babies all the way to labor and delivery, while never even knowing they were pregnant
Anthony Hamilton, Jaheim Headline “Budweiser Superfest” Tour. Budweiser and Live Nation are teaming up to revive the “Budweiser Superfest” Tour, which has featured some of the biggest names in R&B music. The new 18-city trek features headliners Anthony Hamilton and Jaheim, among others. The “Budweiser Superfest” features Hamilton, Jaheim, Kem, Raheem DaVaughn, Abraham McDonald, and Hal Linton. Others are set to be announced.During its original run from 1979 to 1999, the “Budweiser Superfest” featured headliners such as TLC, Stevie Wonder, and Luther Vandross. “Thousands of music fans have fond memories of Superfest and this revival combines the best of the series’ highlights with many of today’s hottest, up-and-coming artists,” said Bryan Hammonds, Multicultural Brand Manager for Anheuser-Busch. “Budweiser Superfest has created a unique place in music history as one of the must-see annual urban concert series of the eighties and nineties by featuring the best in R&B music year after year,” said Russell Wallach, President, Live Nation Network. “We expect to carry on that legacy with a stellar line up of artists already confirmed for the 2010 return.” The tour kicks off at the Time Warner Cable Amphitheater in Cleveland on August 5th. It’s set to wrap at the Superpages.com Center in Dallas on September 5th.
- Alcoholgebruik verpestte shows Jamie Cullum - NU.nl
- Video Kanye West geprojecteerd op Stedelijk Museum - NU.nl
- Teruglezen: Malaise Free Record Shop raakt hele muziekindustrie - Volkskrant
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Het Goede Doel presenteert nieuw album - NU.nl
- Glennis Grace heeft 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Moeder natuur kan eindexamen muziek niet stoppen - Oog TV
- Obama eert singer-songwriter Carole King - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- Concert door Noortje van Middelkoop en Harm Hoeve - dé Weekkrant
- Gevarieerd concert in het UCK op 9 Juni. - dé Weekkrant
- Toppers klaar voor Arabisch concert - AD.nl
- Groot concert voor Alpe d'Huzes met Jan Vayne en Petra Berger - DeStadAmersfoort.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - Volkskrant
- Concert staat in teken jubilea - Dichtbij.nl
- Concert van Lisa Lois wordt verplaatst - Podiuminfo.nl
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio