South Park Season Premiere To Swing At Tiger Woods. All-new adventures are in store for Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny and the rest of the gang. Comedy Central’s “South Park” is set to return for a 14th season on the all-humor network. In the midst of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, the season premiere will air at 10 p.m. ET/PT March 17. After last season’s exploits involving motorcycle gangs, 9-year-old pimps and crews of Japanese whalers, the show starts its latest season with a swipe at one of the more controversial figures of recent months: Tiger Woods. In keeping with their topical comedy, series creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone will feature the boys of “South Park” encountering the disgraced golfer when he comes to their small Colorado town. Woods is one of many celebrities to be lampooned in cartoon form, joining a lineup that includes Paris Hilton, Ben Affleck, Barbra Streisand, Tom Cruise and President Barack Obama, just to name a few big names who have been mocked on the series, which will celebrate its 200th episode April 14. The 14th season premiere will be prefaced by the DVD release of “South Park: The Complete Thirteenth Season Uncensored” through Comedy Central Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment. The home release, also on Blu-ray Hi-Def, will include deleted scenes for the first time, as well as the featurette “Inside Xbox: A Behind-the-Scenes Tour of South Park Studios” and bonus codes for the Xbox Live Arcade game “South Park: Let’s Go Tower Defense Play.”
After broadcast, new episodes will be available on Xbox Live, Sony PlayStation Network, iTunes, Amazon Video OnDemand and SouthParkStudios.com.
Tiger Woods has lost another sponsor. Sports drink Gatorade has dropped the controversial golfer as their sponsor, saying they “no longer see a role” for him in their marketing efforts. A rep for the company said, “We no longer see a role for Tiger in our marketing efforts and have ended our relationship. We wish him all the best.” Gatorade is the third company to completely drop the 34-year-old womanizer from their contract. The first two were Accenture and AT&T. His other endorsement deals, Tag Heuer and Gillette, didn’t exactly end their ties with him, but they both minimized his role in their ad campaigns. Luckily for Woods, Electronic Arts and Nike continue to stick by him. The golfer’s agent released a statement obtained by TMZ, “We have been in discussions with Gatorade and while we are disappointed they have decided to not continue with Tiger in their marketing plans, we appreciate their continued involvement with Tiger through his foundation.” Woods recently held a press conference to apologize for his misdeeds.
Cheryl Cole Doesn’t Want Ashley’s Money In Divorce Settlement In what is beginning to look like an ugly public split between former Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole and estranged husband and soccer star Ashley Cole, new reports are now saying that Cheryl “won’t fight for her husband’s money,” and instead wants to erase him from her life as quickly as possible. Following a string of allegations of infidelity, Ashley – who is beginning to look like the Tiger Woods of the U.K. – has hit back at his wife, blaming her and her mother for the demise of their marriage. Ashley claims that since Cheryl’s mother, Joan, moved in with the couple two years ago, the couple’s sex life has suffered, forcing the Chelsea star to look elsewhere for satisfaction. Meanwhile, Cheryl, who is back in the U.K. after a quick trip to L.A., has kept quiet and instead wants to proceed with their divorce as fast as she can. A source tells the U.K.’s Sun: “Cheryl has not yet appointed a divorce lawyer but she is going through names and setting up meetings. She says she wants the divorce to go through as quickly as possible. Her statement made no mention of a divorce, but that was only for Ashley’s sake.” The source continues: “She will not be fighting for a huge settlement. She just wants to get our fast so she can press on with life and move on. The initial advice is that it speeds up the process if there is no claim for money. The more the couple can agree on, the quicker they can get their divorce stamped.” Meanwhile, rumors are circulating that Ashley’s mother is trying to step in to save the couple’s marriage as a “go-between” person, with little effect.
- Schlagerzanger Frank Wendler mag zich niet meer 'Der Wendler' noemen - Parool.nl
- Eminem klaagt Facebook aan om muziekgebruik - NU.nl
- Toppers krijgen hulp van jeugd - Parool.nl
- Will Smith werkt met Kanye aan nieuwe muziek - AD.nl
- Tour Ruth Jacott is verlengd - NU.nl
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- The Opposites heeft behoefte aan iets anders - NU.nl
- Junkie XL maakt muziek 300: Rise of an Empire - AD.nl
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Anouk waardeert steunbetuigingen - NU.nl
- Concert The Doors zonder Jim in Concertgebouw; was jij erbij? - Dichtbij.nl
- Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis vanavond LIVE op internet, tv ... - Omroep Brabant
- Concert Jostiband met André Rieu op 6 juli - Omroep West
- Jamie Cullum verrast treinreizigers met concert - NOS
- Concert Spanjaardsgat geannuleerd door weer - BN DeStem
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert duo Lotus in Cellebroederskapel - Maastricht Aktueel (Blog)
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl