Tiesto is looking for “developing artists” for his new label. The dance music legend – voted the world’s number one DJ three times consecutively by DJ magazine and Best DJ of All Time by Mixmag- has recently branched out into his own record label, ‘Musical Freedom’, and is hoping to start “fresh” and sign new artists.
He said: “I wanted a fresh new series to reflect my new style which has been evolving in the clubs for the past few years. It feels great to launch my own series on my new label.
“I want to be able to sign artists and release music that as a fan I would listen to. Musical Freedom allows me to do this and hopefully help out some new and exciting developing artists along the way.”
The superstar DJ’s first release on the label is his own mix, ‘Club Life – Volume One Las Vegas’, which features tracks by Kaskade, Diplo, Hardwell, Marcel Woods and Tiesto himself.
‘Club Life – Volume One Las Vegas’ is released in April, while Tiesto’s club life world tour is presently underway.
Stereosonic 2010 festival announces lineup! Now in its 4th year, Stereosonic organisers have unleashed their lineup. 2010 sees several venue changes for Stereosonic in Brisbane and Sydney. The festival will re-locate to Sydney Showgrounds bringing with it no sound issues, a later closing time, ample parking and easy public transport, it comes with state of the art facilities, plenty of green space and no stage capacity issues. In Brisbane, the festival moves from Eagle Farm to the RNA Showgrounds will will enjoy a larger capacity and extra staging. With such a massive lineup in Sydney and Melbourne, organisers have added a 2nd 10,000 capacity stage to cater for the sheer multitude of acts and people. In Melbourne they have opened up another 30% of the Showgrounds space now utilising the entire Melbourne Showgrounds. Stereosonic 2010 boasts its biggest line-up ever featuring:
Carl Cox (excluding Adelaide)
Caspa & MC Rod Azlan
Giuseppe Ottaviani (GO! Live)
Bart B More
Sied van Riel
Technasia (excluding Adelaide)
Aly & Fila
and more to be announced.
Dates are:Saturday 4th Dec – ADELAIDE – Bonython Park Saturday 4th Dec – MELBOURNE – Melbourne Showgrounds Sunday 5th Dec – BRISBANE – RNA Showgrounds
Pendulum’s hectic summer schedule has already included a hugely diverse range of major festival appearances such as Radio 1′s Big Weekend, Sonisphere and major outdoor shows with The Prodigy and Tiesto. They will follow their imminent NME / Radio 1 Stage headlining sets at the Reading and Leeds festivals with the release of the new single ‘The Island’ on September 20th on Earstorm / Warner Bros. Records. In keeping with ‘The Island’ theme, Pendulum will embark upon a whistlestop Balearic Islands tour in September. Supported by Sub Focus, Pendulum will play the inaugural Majorca Rocks on September 6th before returning for one of their now infamous Ibiza Rocks shows the following day. The sprawling two-part, nine-minute centrepiece of their #1 album ‘Immersion’, ‘The Island’ flows from its atmospheric, cinematic introduction into a visceral attack of grinding beats and venomous synths. ‘The Island’ also represents an invigorating example of their prog & bass sound that has emerged from the band’s constant desire to expand their musical palette. The single’s full nine-minute version will be released as an exclusive iTunes bundle, while a radio edit will also be available as well as a DJ edit of ‘Part II’. Remixes come courtesy of Tiesto and Dutch drum & bass producer Lenzman. The CD version will include the remixes, the original and radio edit. Pendulum second major live experience in the UK this year follows their sold-out tour in May that included a landmark show at London’s Wembley Arena. The ‘Immersion’ tour, scheduled as below, sees Pendulum playing bigger dates than ever before and features special guests Hadouken!
1st ‘ Glasgow, Braehead Arena
2nd ‘ Birmingham, NIA
3rd ‘ London, Wembley Arena
4th ‘ Nottingham, Trent FM Arena
7th ‘ Bournemouth, BIC
8th ‘ Manchester, Central
9th ‘ Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
10th ‘ Aberdeen, AECC
Any remaining tickets are available now at a price of £25 for London and £22.50 for all regional shows.
- Woeste Haase: 'Zet die muziek uit!!!' - AD.nl
- 'Love Me Do' van The Beatles 10.000 dollar waard - Parool.nl
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Concertreeks emotioneel voor kinderen Hazes - NU.nl
- Zomeravond met muziek in Frans Hals Museum - Verkeersbureaus.info
- Danny de Munk treedt op tijdens Zomerparkfeest - NU.nl
- Whitesnake transporteert 013 naar gloriedagen hardrock - NU.nl
- Moby geeft zijn muziek gratis aan filmmakers - RTL Nieuws
- Extra Gold: een weekend vol muziek - Mediapages
- Nieuwe drummer voor Normaal - Volkskrant
- Frank Sinatra & Barbra Streisand: concert dat er nooit was - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Gezamenlijk concert 'Hof Cruninghe' - Zeeuwseregio.nl
- Hoornse popmuzikanten samen in uniek concert - Hoorngids
- Dré en Roxeanne Hazes in tranen na concert - ShowbizNewz.nl
- Fanfareorkest Crescendo Voorthuizen geeft Try-out concert ter voorbereiding op ... - dé Weekkrant
- Klassiek concert afsluiting - dé Weekkrant
- 3 Doors Down - 17/6 - 013 - Podiuminfo.nl
- Elburger zeemanskoor "Kop van 't Ende" sluit seizoen af met een concert aan de ... - Veluweland.nl
- Vrijkaarten concert Koninklijke Militaire Kapel Johan… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Speciaal Twitterkanaal voor Concert at Sea - Omroep Zeeland