Fans Can Expect More High Fashion On Bravo’s Third Season Of “The Rachel Zoe Project”. Hoping to catch more behind-the-scene looks at high fashion and jet set lifestyles, fashionistas across the world are avidly awaiting the return of “The Rachel Zoe Project.” The fashion-based reality series will be headed back to Bravo for the show’s third season in August. Rachel Zoe sat down with reporters on Tuesday to talk about the new season on Bravo, along with the latest fashion trends and some basic style tips for the upcoming Fall season. This season, fans will pick up where season three left off with Zoe parting ways with longtime employee Taylor Jacobson. Unfortunately, viewers won’t get to see the alleged blow up between the two, which left Jacobson fired from her position after some nasty rumors about merchandise theft, among other things. Team Zoe will bring in a new face to join the company and the fast-paced fashion stylist world. In the meantime, employee Brad Goreski has been promoted from Styling Associate to Style Director, a change that has been a blessing for Zoe, who called Brad “her right hand man and knight in shining armor.” Zoe also explains that fans will get to see more laid back events, along with all of the more exquisite black-tie and red carpet events. This season will also feature appearances from Gwen Stefani, Demi Moore, Molly Sims and Johnny Weir, along with several others in the lineup. As for upcoming trends, Zoe had the following advice for Fall fashions saying, “For Fall, I would definitely advise a chunky knit sweater that you can throw over everything, a very classic, very tailored tuxedo jacket, the perfect leather jacket, whatever fits your body type, longer or shorter for length and a trench coat. And I would say, in terms of shoe, if you are more daring, a black ankle boot.” Viewers can also expect more whirlwind moments featuring red carpet debuts, fashion weeks in New York and Milan, and the ups and downs of diva celebrities when season 3 of Bravo’s “The Rachel Zoe Project” premieres on August 3 at 10 pm ET.
Lauren Conrad is a TV star from the MTV shows “Laguna Beach” and “The Hills.” While you can easily say her roles lack, well, substance, you cannot say the same for Conrad’s ride. It is full of it, in a good way. She rides around Los Angeles in the incredible Audi R8 supercar. The midmounted monster — which goes zero to 60 mph in 4.6 seconds, delivers 317 lb-ft of torque and has a top speed of 187 mph — is also favored by macho types such as English soccer ace Robbie Fowler and actor David Hasselhoff. So, while seeing a tiny, blond, SoCal reality TV star tooling around in this powerhouse is a bit disconcerting, it’s also, dare we say it, totally awesome! It sure beats Paris Hilton’s cringe-inducing pink Bentley.
The Hills” To Premiere Final Season In April. “The Hills” is done after seven seasons. The once ratings-winner MTV reality series will be premiering its seventh and final season in April. Creator Adam DiVello says that they are done telling the “story of struggle and of finding yourself in L.A.” He tells EW, “A lot of these kids have found themselves and have certainly embarked on different careers and different paths.” He reveals that the major focus of the last batch of episodes will be Heidi and Spencer Pratt’s relationship. Fans can also expect to see Audrina Patridge dating singer Ryan Cabrera, Kristin Cavallari dealing with drug abuse rumors, and Stephani Pratt dealing with sobriety after her DUI arrest last year. But the question on everyone’s minds is if former star Lauren Conrad will return for the final 12 episodes. While DiVello stays mum on the subject, he promises a satisfying conclusion to the speculated scripted drama. The last season of “The Hills” will premiere on April 27.
- Alcoholgebruik verpeste shows Jamie Cullum - NU.nl
- Vestrock Hulst festival met niet alleen muziek - BN DeStem
- Anouk komt bovenaan albumlijst binnen - NU.nl
- Teruglezen: Malaise Free Record Shop raakt hele muziekindustrie - Volkskrant
- Opposites en De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig op Lowlands - Parool.nl
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Glennis Grace 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Obama eert singer-songwriter Carole King - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- Toppers vanavond in concert - Telegraaf.nl
- Concert Betuws Blaas Quintet - StadTiel.nl
- Groot concert voor Alpe d'Huzes met Jan Vayne en Petra Berger - DeStadAmersfoort.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - Volkskrant
- Concert van Lisa Lois wordt verplaatst - Podiuminfo.nl
- Concert Ontmoetingskerk - DeStadGorinchem.nl
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- René Schuurmans klaar voor Toppers in Concert en zijn tienjarig jubileum - Omroep Brabant
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio