The Saturdays singer is smitten with her new boyfriend, Dolce & Gabanna model David Gandy, because of their shared sense of humour and interests outside work, but also admitted she loves locking lips with the hunk.
She said: ‘He makes me laugh. And he’s really grounded. I like the fact that when we’re together we never really talk about work. I don’t want someone who’s obsessed with this world. I also love kissing. I feel like it’s really intimate and very special. I’ve only kissed four boys in my life.’
Mollie also admitted she has asked David for a copy of his forthcoming photographic book ‘ but he told her it would be “sad” for her to own it.
She said: ‘He has a coffee-table book coming out of pictures from his D&G campaigns and I asked him if it would be really sad if I had a copy too. He was like, ‘Yes!”
The 24-year-old beauty finds it funny that people regard her new relationship as an achievement, and wishes more people viewed the romance the way her bandmates do.
She added in an interview with more! magazine: ‘People keep saying to me, ‘Oh, well done Moll,’ like I’ve achieved something. But if the rest of the girls are there, they say, ‘He’s done well, actually.’ I’m like, ‘Yeah! You go girls!”
R&B Singer Teena Marie, Dead at 54. A publicist says singer Teena Marie, who made history as Motown’s first white act, has died at age 54. The confirmation came Sunday from publicist Jasmine Vega, who worked with Teena Marie on her last album. Her manager, Mike Gardner, also confirmed her death to CNN. Marie developed a lasting legacy her silky soul pipes and hits like “Lovergirl,” “Square Biz,” and “Fire and Desire” with mentor Rick James. She was known as the “Ivory Queen of Soul,” but was certainly not the first white act to sing soul music. However, she was arguably among the most gifted and respected, and was thoroughly embraced by black audiences.
Slipknot singer Corey Taylor releases charity Christmas single. Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Stone Sour fame has gone festive. Taylor has released a Christmas song. The track ‘X-Mas’ features the seasonal lyrics, ‘if I ain’t drunk, then it ain’t Christmas, you know where to stick those jingle bells, if I ain’t hammered it ain’t Hanukah, and all you Mother F*ckers can go to hell’. It is all for a good cause. Proceeds from the song will go to the Teenage Cancer Trust. It has been a rough year for Slipknot. Bass player Paul Gray was found dead in an Iowa hotel room in May. The official cause of death was revealed to be from an accidental overdose of morphine and fentanyl.
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - Parool.nl
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- De Forest vindt songfestivalwinst 'overweldigend' - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Justin Bieber verbreekt record Candle In The Wind - NU.nl
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert op gerestaureerde orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl