Guy Ritchie Dating Slovakian Supermodel. It looks like Madonna isn’t the only one canoodling around the world with a much younger lover. The Material Girl’s ex-husband, Guy Ritchie, seems to have finally found love post-divorce with 21-year-old supermodel, Michaela Kocianova. Ritchie and Kocianova first met while he directed the leggy Slovakian bueaty in a Christian Dior perfume ad opposite actor Jude Law while in Paris. A source close to the director says that Ritche is “smitten” with Kocianova. But despite her stunning looks and slim figure, Kocianova says it was another one of her features that caught Ritchie’s eye. She tells the “News Of The World” that it was her nose that Ritchie fell in love with. She says, “Guy fell in love with me because of my nose. He told me beauty is boring – I love your nose.” She continued: “The script went out the window. I was much more on camera than originally planned because he wanted to see more of me. He told me he believes in me and said I looked great.” Additionally, the model says that while their relationship is working well off screen, she hopes to work with the “Sherlock Holmes” director on screen again. She says, “He said the way I performed was exactly what he wanted on film.”
Charlize Theron and Robert Downey Jr. are a couple more stars you can expect to see at the Academy Awards this Sunday. According to People.com, the team behind the ceremony announced Theron, Downey Jr., and a slew of other stars who’ll be presenting Oscars to the winners yesterday. Theron at the Oscars in 2000 (Bauer Griffin)
Theron scored a Best Actress prize in 2003 for her turn as a killer in Monster, and she’s a constant fixture on the red carpet (we can’t wait to see her gown!) As for Downey, he was nominated in the Best Supporting Actor category last year for Tropic Thunder but lost out to the late Heath Ledger. And even though he didn’t score a nod this time around for Sherlock Holmes, he did win a Golden Globe award for that performance. In addition to these two, Oscar winners Barbra Streisand and Kathy Bates will be joining the bunch. People.com reports that Queen Latifah, Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta are on the roster as well. Sounds like a lively bunch! Teen favorites like Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are also attending this year, in addition to comedians Steve Carell and Tina Fey, so we can definitely expect some laughs.
Shutter Island’ opens on top with $41.1 million. Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio’s thriller “Shutter Island” has managed the best weekend debut ever for both the director and star, opening with $41.1 million. The top 20 movies at U.S. and Canadian theaters Friday through Sunday, followed by distribution studio, gross, number of theater locations, average receipts per location, total gross and number of weeks in release, as compiled Monday by Hollywood.com are:
1. “Shutter Island,” Paramount, $41,062,440, 2,991 locations, $13,729 average, $41,062,440, one week.
2. “Valentine’s Day,” Warner Bros., $16,665,299, 3,665 locations, $4,547 average, $86,927,385, two weeks.
3. “Avatar,” Fox, $16,240,857, 2,581 locations, $6,292 average, $687,962,011, 10 weeks.
4. “Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief,” Fox, $15,254,421, 3,396 locations, $4,492 average, $58,714,813, two weeks.
5. “The Wolfman,” Universal, $9,895,105, 3,223 locations, $3,070 average, $50,363,730, two weeks.
6. “Dear John,” Sony Screen Gems, $7,130,552, 3,062 locations, $2,329 average, $65,801,765, three weeks.
7. “The Tooth Fairy,” Fox, $4,354,280, 2,523 locations, $1,726 average, $49,721,400, five weeks.
8. “Crazy Heart,” Fox Searchlight, $2,964,586, 1,089 locations, $2,722 average, $21,524,784, 10 weeks.
9. “From Paris With Love,” Lionsgate, $2,661,829, 2,311 locations, $1,152 average, $21,361,504, three weeks.
10. “Edge of Darkness,” Warner Bros., $2,243,311, 2,118 locations, $1,059 average, $40,347,222, four weeks.
11. “The Book of Eli,” Warner Bros., $1,888,305, 1,455 locations, $1,298 average, $90,775,391, six weeks.
12. “When in Rome,” Disney, $1,737,917, 1,627 locations, $1,068 average, $29,344,987, four weeks.
13. “The Blind Side,” Warner Bros., $1,451,100, 1,060 locations, $1,369 average, $247,071,052, 14 weeks.
14. “Up in the Air,” Paramount, $1,052,036, 727 locations, $1,447 average, $80,908,880, 12 weeks.
15. “Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel,” Fox, $935,085, 841 locations, $1,112 average, $215,581,073, nine weeks.
16. “Sherlock Holmes,” Warner Bros., $846,490, 713 locations, $1,187 average, $205,534,198, nine weeks.
17. “My Name Is Khan,” Fox Searchlight, $700,885, 125 locations, $5,607 average, $3,253,168, two weeks.
18. “It’s Complicated,” Universal, $699,510, 598 locations, $1,170 average, $110,724,780, nine weeks.
19. “Legion,” Sony Screen Gems, $625,408, 786 locations, $796 average, $39,221,554, five weeks.
20. “The Last Station,” Sony Pictures Classics, $558,214, 109 locations, $5,121 average, $2,162,370, six weeks
- Will Smith werkt aan muziek met Kanye West - NU.nl
- Ook Wit-Rusland beschuldigt organisatie Songfestival van fraude - Parool.nl
- The Opposites heeft behoefte aan iets anders - NU.nl
- Lowlands verkoopt donderdag 1000 extra tickets - Parool.nl
- Treetop Flyers wil eerst Nederland dan VS veroveren - Volkskrant
- Soundgarden geeft in september concert in HMH - Parool.nl
- Junkie XL maakt muziek 300: Rise of an Empire - AD.nl
- Pia Douwes heeft nog genoeg dromen - NU.nl
- Anouk opgelucht na optreden Songfestival - NU.nl
- The Doors-toetsenist Ray Manzarek (74) overleden - NU.nl
- Jamie Cullum verrast treinreizigers met concert - NOS
- Concert Spanjaardsgat geannuleerd door weer - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert duo Lotus in Cellebroederskapel - Maastricht Aktueel - Maastricht Aktueel (Blog)
- Extra concert Ilse de Lange in de Effenaar - Studio040
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden geeft in september concert in HMH - AD.nl
- Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis vanavond LIVE op internet, tv ... - Omroep Brabant
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl
- Dinsdag LIVE: Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis - Omroep Brabant