The ‘Baby’ singer is working on his second album – a follow-up to 2010′s ‘My World 2.0′ – and is keen not to stick to one genre of music because he believes he has a voice that suits many styles.
He told MTV: “I want to work a lot with myself. I’m not gonna limit myself – I think music is music, and genre, I mean, there’s country, rock, but my music is very different. My voice is not meant for any style.”
The 17-year-old heartthrob is writing the album while he is on his ‘My World’ tour and said he couldn’t wait for fans to hear his new music.
Writing on his twitter page, he said: “been writing alot of songs on the road. excited to just get this music out later this year and record this summer.
While he is working on his second album, Justin recently revealed he would love to record a duet with girlfriend Selena Gomez because he thinks the Disney starlet’s music is “amazing”.
He said: “Maybe I’d sing with Selena, I’ve heard all of her new stuff it’s amazing. I would also love to work with Will.i.am as well as Jay-Z – on a cool fun record.”
VH1′s new show of celebrity death profiles, “Famous Crime Scene,” takes on the story behind the murder of Michael Jackson with all new revealing details. The Jackson-centric episode, which premieres Friday, February 26th, will unveil new facts surrounding the death of the King of Pop. The special utilizes the first timeline based on scientific evidence on Jackson’s death, while the official autopsy will be brought to life using computer generated graphics.
“Famous Crime Scene” will also include new interviews with witnesses from around Jackson’s home the day of his death, and with reporters and journalists covering the story since the beginning. The episode also includes rare paparazzi footage which follows the ambulance to the hospital.
With expert interviews, reenactments, computer graphics, as well as through the use of evidence, VH1′s “Famous Crime Scene” takes viewers to the scene of the most talked-about deaths in pop culture history.
The new docu-series “Famous Crime Scene” has already profiled Anna Nicole Smith and Tupac Shakur. Future episodes will include John Lennon, Selena, Marvin Gaye, and Notorious B.I.G
VH1 is set to air a new series that tackles music and showbiz industry’s most shocking deaths. “Famous Crime Scene” will give viewers a new take on the infamous death of Tupac Shakur, John Lennon, and Michael Jackson, among others. The network has rounded up the key persons in the death of the celebrities, including witnesses and investigators. From the first 911 call to the final police report, the show will use expert interviews and true-to-life reenactments, including advanced computer graphics to give viewers different accounts leading to the crime. The show will also lead viewers to tour virtual crime scenes in search for clues and to learn the science behind the investigators’ findings, including ballistics, fingerprints, DNA evidence, toxicology, profiling, and more. “Famous Crime Scenes” will feature half-hour episodes beginning on Friday. It will feature the deaths of Tupac Shakur (Feb. 12), Anna Nicole Smith (Feb. 19), Michael Jackson (Feb. 26), John Lennon (Mar. 3), Selena (Mar. 12), Marvin Gaye (Mar. 19), and Notorious B.I.G. (Mar. 26).
- Dag vol muziek van KWOV - dé Weekkrant
- Leona Lewis wil niet zingen in X Factor - NU.nl
- Nile Rodgers brengt 'verloren' Chic-album uit - NU.nl
- Kinderopvang Humanitas maakt muziek voor de koning - Dichtbij.nl
- Vriendschap onderdeel van succes Toppers - NU.nl
- Twee dagen kennismaken met muziek en dans - BredaVandaag.nl
- Alcoholgebruik verpestte shows Jamie Cullum - NU.nl
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Glennis Grace heeft 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- The American Concert in Rhenen - Veenendaalse Krant
- Gezamenlijk concert - Veenendaalse Krant
- Concert door Noortje van Middelkoop en Harm Hoeve - dé Weekkrant
- Gevarieerd concert in het UCK op 9 Juni. - dé Weekkrant
- Toppers vanavond in concert - Telegraaf.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - AD.nl
- Concert Placebo op 8 december in de Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam - Vovert.nl
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Soundgarden geeft in september concert in HMH - AD.nl