Justin Bieber claims the dog he adopted with Selena Gomez ‘doesn’t like him much’. The teen heartthrob and his girlfriend decided to care for the husky mix pooch after visiting an animal rescue center in Winnipeg, Canada, last week.
Although Selena has already formed a close bond with Baylor, Justin admits he is unsure about their new pet.
‘t was kind of like she just saw the dog, and it kept going to her,’ Justin explained to Access Hollywood. ‘ don’t think the dog really likes me that much.’
The 17-year-old went on to reveal that it was Selena who really fell for the hound. Justin wasn’t expecting to adopt a pet, adding the singer-and-actress has been spending most of her time with Baylor.
‘She saw this dog, and she fell in love with it. She was like, ‘I need to have it!” Justin added. ‘We just went to the shelter just to look around. Turns out, she brought one home.
‘ think he’s on tour with her right now.’
The singing sensation went on to explain why he hires out whole movie theatres. Justin famously rented out the Staples Center in Los Angeles so he and Selena could watch a film in privacy.
‘if I go into a movie theatre and everyone’s not looking at the movie and looking at us, it’s kind of like awkward. I’m looking at the movie and everyone’s looking at me. It’s like I’m the movie or something,’ he added, before revealing he was choked up watching Hugh Jackman in Real Steel. ‘ thought it was just going to be a bunch of robots hitting each other, but it was a good storyline. I think I teared up a little bit.’
The Disney actress ‘ who has been dating the ‘Baby’ hitmaker since early this year ‘ is said to have split from the 17-year-old singing sensation over concerns about his new-found bad boy pals.
In recent weeks, Justin has been hanging around with former child burglar turned rapper Sean Kingston, ex-convict Lil Wayne, and has collaborated on a new track with Chris Brown, who put his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in hospital after attacking her in 2009.
However, the final straw allegedly came when Justin brought Sean to one of the19-year-old singer’s concerts in Florida last week.
A friend of Selena said: ‘Selena told him to stop hanging with these bad people. She didn’t want him to crash her gig.
‘They had a huge row and said it was good they were having time apart while she was on tour.”
However, Justin is said to have taken the split badly, and was spotted in tears after one of their arguments.
The pal added to The Sun newspaper: ‘t’s hard seeing a little 17-year-old crying and saying he loves her.”
Despite having the time to crash a beachside wedding reception last week with her famous boyfriend, Selena Gomez says she sometimes struggles to cope with her “overwhelming “ work schedule.
The 19-year-old singer-and-actress – who is dating 17-year-old superstar Justin Bieber, said her commitments, which includes touring, acting and music, has almost caused her to “break down,” reports The Guardian newspaper.
“It gets overwhelming at times, the scheduling, with touring, acting, my clothing line, music – there are times when you almost break down. Luckily, my mom is my manager so I’ve always got her with me.”
Last Saturday, Gomez and Bieber showed up to a California wedding after the famous couple heard one of Bieber’s songs playing.
In a video taken by one of the wedding guests, Bieber grabbed a microphone and announced: “We heard a party so we decided to just come. So let’s party.”
While they only stayed for a few minutes, Gomez and Bieber posed for pictures with guests and the just-married couple
The “Who Says” singer also said she credits her family for keeping her grounded.
“I have a really great support system around me, and that keeps me straight.
Gomez admitted that she wasn’t a popular kid at school and studied for her high school diploma during breaks from filming Disney Channel television shows “Hannah Montana” and Wizards of Waverly Place.”
“I went to school until eighth grade. I was not the popular kid – I sat in the back, I had, like, two friends,” she explained. “I was mostly schooled on set. I liked that.”
- 'Miley Cyrus en Justin Bieber maken samen muziek' - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar bij Billboard Awards - Volkskrant
- Prestigieuze muziekprijs voor Usher - NU.nl
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - Nieuwsblad Transport
- Na dag repeteren geven jonge muzikanten een mooi concert - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Maroon 5 stelt Amsterdams concert uit - AD.nl
- Leerfabriek Oisterwijk maakt zich op voor exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert ... - Omroep Brabant
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- 20e concert in de serie Componistenportretten: - Dichtbij.nl
- Concert voor en met Vroege Vogels - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl