Sally Field Opens Up About Her Life As An Empty Nester On “The Nate Berkus Show” Academy Award-winning actress Sally Field has opened up to interior designer Nate Berkus about her life as an empty nester. The “Brothers and Sisters” star also talked about why Jamie Lee Curtis won’t be able to help her with organizing her home. On Monday’s episode of “The Nate Berkus Show,” Field, 63, said that her home design style is very much like “Sybil at work,” referring to her Emmy Award-winning role in the 1976 made-for-television miniseries “Sybil.” She also opened up about her new role as an empty-nester after her kids left the house. She told Berkus, “Empty nesters, what happens is the kids go and you are the receptacle [of all the crap].” “‘Mother you didn’t throw my sports equipment away did you?’ I don’t want your sports equipment. I haven’t wanted it for years and years and years! I just don’t want it.” When Berkus suggested that she needs Jamie Lee Curtis to come over to her house because the other actress is a “terror with organization,” Field replied, “Well she doesn’t care about any of my stuff!” “Jamie Lee is down to wearing like one color, isn’t she? And she has one hair-do for the rest of her life. And I love her for it! I admire her for it! Every day I look at myself and say, I’ve got to change.” Field’s interview with Berkus will air on Monday’s episode.
Rob Lowe will be leaving the rest of his “Brothers & Sisters” behind. The actor is being released from his contract on the show. According to Deadline Hollywood and confirmed by Lowe’s spokesperson, the 45-year-old actor asked to be released from his contract with ABC because he felt he was underutilized on the show. He’ll leave the show at the end of the season.
ABC reportedly also wants to continue their relationship with Lowe and is considering starring vehicles for him on the network. “We would like to keep Rob at ABC,” Steve McPherson, president of ABC Entertainment Group, told Deadline. “We feel he should be anchoring his own franchise. We are in talks now.” Lowe was not originally part of the cast, which includes Calista Flockhart and Sally Field, but was brought in as a recurring character later in the show’s first season, which resulted in a ratings boost. Lowe plays Senator Robert McCallister, a former candidate for the presidency, married to Flockhart’s character Kitty Walker. “Brothers & Sisters” is the second major network drama Lowe had an early exit from in recent years. He left NBC’s “The West Wing” during its fourth season.
- Whitesnake transporteert 013 naar gloriedagen hardrock - NU.nl
- Moby geeft zijn muziek gratis aan filmmakers - RTL Nieuws
- Extra Gold: een weekend vol muziek - Mediapages
- C2C voelt zich meer band dan dj-collectief - NU.nl
- Johannes Rypma overhandigt Nick & Simon eerste cd - Parool.nl
- Nieuwe drummer voor Normaal - Volkskrant
- 'Love Me Do' van The Beatles 10.000 dollar waard - Volkskrant
- HiFi versus live muziek - Hifi
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Armin van Buuren pakt platina in Canada - NU.nl
- Hoornse popmuzikanten samen in uniek concert - Hoorngids
- Dré en Roxeanne Hazes in tranen na concert - ShowbizNewz.nl
- Fanfareorkest Crescendo Voorthuizen geeft Try-out concert ter voorbereiding op ... - dé Weekkrant
- Concert jeugd de Harmonie - dé Weekkrant
- Klassiek concert afsluiting - dé Weekkrant
- 3 Doors Down - 17/6 - 013 - Podiuminfo.nl
- Elburger zeemanskoor "Kop van 't Ende" sluit seizoen af met een concert aan de ... - Veluweland.nl
- Vrijkaarten concert Koninklijke Militaire Kapel Johan… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Speciaal Twitterkanaal voor Concert at Sea - Omroep Zeeland
- Geslaagd concert Crescendo - dé Weekkrant