Conan O’Brien’s Long-Awaited Return to Late-Night Television Attracts Younger Viewers. Conan O’Brien’s new TBS talk show was a hit with young viewers Monday night, and it’s reported that the audience had a median age of 30 years old. This late night TV talk show is definitely not “The Tonight Show” with Jay Leno.
“Conan,” which featured guests Seth Rogen, Lea Michele and Jack White, was watched by 2,451,000 adults ages 18 to 34; 3,285,000 adults 18-49; and 4,155,000 viewers. O’Brien has a strong following among younger viewers, and social media has proven to be a key way for him to connect with his fans. “Conan’s audience has been very vocal online, and he clearly made a smooth transition from Twitter to TBS,” said Steve Koonin, president of Turner Entertainment Networks, in a statement. “Conan delivered an extraordinary audience and stands out as the youngest late-night talk show on television.” Tonight, “Conan’s” second episode will feature Tom Hanks, Jack McBrayer and Soundgarden as guests. Upcoming guests include Jon Hamm of “Mad Men,” Fistful of Mercy and “Paper Heart” actress Charlyne Yi on Wednesday; and actor Michael Cera, “Modern Family’s” Julie Bowen and Canadian comedian Jon Dore on Thursday.
Jay Leno, Dr. Phil Guest Star On Special Episode Of “Hannah Montana Forever”. As Hannah Montana gets ready to remove her wig for the last time, she’s going to get help from some special guests. Jay Leno and Phil McGraw are the latest stars to appear in a new episode of “Hannah Montana Forever.” The episode, “I’ll Always Remember You,” Miley’s double life is even more complicated, thanks to the college admissions process and an increasingly impatient boyfriend who’s tired of pretending to date Hannah. Miley then prepares to reveal her true self once for all on “The Tonight Show” with Jay Leno and even Dr. Phil gets in on the ordeal. The special one-hour episode will be part of the upcoming “Hannah Montana: Who Is Hannah Montana?” DVD, hitting stores on November 2nd. It’s coupled with other memorable moments in Miley’s identity crisis on the show, including the pilot where she reveals herself to her best friend for the first time. Jay Leno and Dr. Phil are the latest guest stars to appear on “Hannah Montana Forever,” which has also included Sheryl Crow, Iyaz, and John Cena this season. The one-hour “I’ll Always Remember You” will premiere on the Disney Channel on Sunday, November 7th at 7:30 pm ET/PT.
Justin Bieber already has two hit singles in “One Time” and “One Less Lonely Girl,” and a few days ago he unleashed his latest track (and the first that doesn’t include the word “One”). “Love Me” is a widescreen club track that is full of bubbly synths and Bieber’s now-signature croon. It quickly launched itself into the top 20 on the iTunes Top Songs sales chart, certainly thanks to Bieber’s relentless tweeting. “Just Continue reading
- Moby geeft zijn muziek gratis aan filmmakers - RTL Nieuws
- Rihanna laat fans weer uren wachten - NU.nl
- C2C voelt zich meer band dan dj-collectief - NU.nl
- Vengaboys hopen op zomerhit met Hot Hot Hot - Parool.nl
- Nieuwe drummer voor Normaal - Volkskrant
- 'Love Me Do' van The Beatles 10.000 dollar waard - Volkskrant
- HiFi versus live muziek - Hifi
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Jiggy Djé nuchter over succes 'supergroep' Great Minds - NU.nl
- Armin van Buuren pakt platina in Canada - NU.nl
- Fanfareorkest Crescendo Voorthuizen geeft Try-out concert ter voorbereiding op ... - dé Weekkrant
- Concert jeugd de Harmonie - dé Weekkrant
- Klassiek concert afsluiting - dé Weekkrant
- Concert op minicamping - dé Weekkrant
- 3 Doors Down - 17/6 - 013 - Podiuminfo.nl
- Elburger zeemanskoor "Kop van 't Ende" sluit seizoen af met een concert aan de ... - Veluweland.nl
- Vrijkaarten concert Koninklijke Militaire Kapel Johan… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Speciaal Twitterkanaal voor Concert at Sea - Omroep Zeeland
- Geslaagd concert Crescendo - dé Weekkrant
- Eerste concert Big Band Ter Apel in het kader van het 10 jarig bestaan een succes - Westerwolde actueel