The 41-year-old singer’ who has three-year-old twins Max and Emme with husband Marc Anthony ‘ is envious of the facts the tots “see everything”, and have already experienced many wonderful things, despite their young age.
She said: “They see everything, they go and do so much more then I have ever done in my whole life, in all my travels, and they’re only three.”
As well as being a mother to Max and Emme, Jennifer judges ‘American Idol’ alongside Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler.
However, having had to audition in front of music executives many times herself, the ‘On The Floor’ hitmaker admitted she is careful not to crush the spirits of any hopefuls.
She explained in an interview with UK radio station KISS fm: “I’ve been in that position, many times where I had to put myself out there and audition for somebody and I just thought to myself how would I want somebody to tell me it’s not going to work out this time or whatever constructive criticism I can give them in a way that they don’t walk away with a crushed spirit.”
The singer-and-actress joined ‘American Idol’ at the start of the current season and she has grown so close to the other new judge, their fellow panellist Randy Jackson and the show’s host Ryan Seacrest, she has come to regard them as family.
She said: ‘ love it. We are having a great time. Steven, Ryan and Randy are awesome.
‘t’s like having brothers for the first time in my life. They are all very protective of me. We support each other, it’s a good unit.’
The 41-year-old star ‘ who has three-year-old twins Max and Emme with her husband Marc Anthony ‘ admits she is ‘figuring out’ motherhood as she goes along and sometimes finds it hard to juggle raising her family with her singing career, work on ‘American Idol’ and other ventures, including a successful fragrance line.
She added to the Daily Record newspaper: ‘When I was on my own without kids, I had no trouble. I worked from day to night. I worked 24/7. Now I am different. I am a working mother now.
‘To find the right balance is just very difficult. The babies become the most important thing in my life.
‘Everything else has had to take a back seat. I am figuring out as I go along with these two angels of mine. And we are doing just fine.’
“American Idol” Officially Announces New Judge Line-Up. It’s official! Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler are joining longtime judge Randy Jackson in the judges’ panel for the 10th season of “American Idol.” We all knew it for weeks now, but Fox has just made the rumors official. Host Ryan Seacrest has announced the new line-up at a press conference in Los Angeles Wednesday. Lopez and Tyler will replace former judges Simon Cowell, Ellen DeGeneres, and Kara DioGuardi. Lopez said in a statement, “For nine years I’ve enjoyed watching artists compete to get a meaningful chance to achieve their dreams. I know from my own experience how hard it is to succeed, and I’m looking forward to discovering and nurturing that spirit in the many American Idol contestants I look forward to meeting this year.” For Tyler, his judging stint on “Idol” is aimed to make wannabes grow stronger. He said, “I’ve been on tour for most of my life in a band with four guys who judge me everyday. Sometimes it hurt, but it only made me stronger. I want to give everybody a little love before I decide who goes home heartbroken. If you don’t like what I say, don’t get mad, get better.” “I’m ready to bring some rock to this ‘roller’ coaster and show these kids if they have the dream, the talent and the drive, they will be the next ‘American Idol.’” The tenth season of “American Idol” is slated to debut in January.
- Toppers krijgen hulp van jeugd - Parool.nl
- Will Smith werkt met Kanye aan nieuwe muziek - AD.nl
- Tour Ruth Jacott is verlengd - NU.nl
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- The Opposites heeft behoefte aan iets anders - NU.nl
- Junkie XL maakt muziek 300: Rise of an Empire - AD.nl
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Azerbeidzjan onderzoekt stemmen Songfestival - NU.nl
- Anouk waardeert steunbetuigingen - NU.nl
- The Doors-toetsenist Ray Manzarek (74) overleden - NU.nl
- Concert The Doors zonder Jim in Concertgebouw; was jij erbij? - Dichtbij.nl
- Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis vanavond LIVE op internet, tv ... - Omroep Brabant
- Concert Jostiband met André Rieu op 6 juli - Omroep West
- Ontspannend klankschaal-lig-concert op vrijdag 31 mei. - StadTiel.nl
- Jamie Cullum verrast treinreizigers met concert - NOS
- Concert Spanjaardsgat geannuleerd door weer - BN DeStem
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl