Pixie Lott likes British fashion best.
The Brit songstress is famed for her quirky style, and is currently working on her third collaboration with glam clothing brand Lipsy.
The 20-year-old says although American fashion is very glam, she prefers the more edgier, casual look that her native girls sport.
‘L.A. girls have a different sense of style. They look glam and groomed all the time. But I prefer British fashion. It’s much more individual, very cool and we’re great at being kooky and fun!’ she said in an interview with Closer magazine.
The British singer says America is best for shopping however, as the clothes are cheaper. Pixie loves shopping in boutiques in London but sometimes the pieces are too expensive.
‘There are lots of boutiques in London, but the bargains are in America. Brands like Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren and Levi’s are cheaper over there,’ she revealed.
Pixie says she can’t live without accessories and relies on them to constantly update her look. The blonde beauty has also revealed her fashion ‘guilty pleasure’.
‘Jewellery,’ she said when asked what her must-have item is. ‘ wear rings every day, on all my fingers, and layer loads of necklaces. And UGG boots are my guilty pleasure.’
Polo Ralph Lauren Holds Successful Fashion’s Night Out Events. Polo Ralph Lauren celebrated the second annual Fashion’s Night Out last Friday, September 10. The brand organized an event with celebrity appearances and enough fabulous fashion to inspire consumers, and invigorate the economy and create an all-around fun shopping event. The night kicked off uptown with Halle Berry at the Ralph Lauren Rhinelander Mansion. Guests enjoyed an evening of champagne and shopping while Halle signed issues of the current September Vogue; the newly single Berry is on the cover of the fashion magazine’s biggest fashion issue. Downtown at the Ralph Lauren Soho store, Jessica Alba and André Leon Talley hosted an evening of champagne and shopping with a performance by Grammy nominated singer Janelle Monáe. Monáe’s 360 degree concert from the oversized loft windows had guests dancing in the street to her soulful musical musing in honor of Fashion’s Night Out. While there were celebrity appearances at Ralph Lauren stores in New York City, different Fashion’s Night Out events happened in each Polo Ralph Lauren stores across the country. Stores in Beverly Hills, Dallas, Georgetown, Greenwich, Honolulu, Las Vegas and Los Angeles all had events. All participating stores featured official Fashion’s Night Out product benefiting the New York City Aids Fund.
Ralph Lauren To Celebrate Fashion’s Night Out. Ralph Lauren is set to celebrate the second annual Fashion’s Night Out with an evening of champagne and shopping at the Ralph Lauren Soho store. The anticipated fashion event will be held on September 10. Jessica Alba and Andre Leon Talley will lead the annual event, which will also feature a performance by Grammy nominee Janelle Monae in a 360 degree concert setting. The show will have guests dancing in the street from the oversized loft windows of the store. The excitement will continue in several Ralph Lauren stores in New York City, Beverly Hills, Dallas, Georgetown, Greenwich, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Manhasset, as well as stores in London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo. All participating stores will showcase official Fashion’s Night Out product to benefit the New York City Aids Fund. Fans of the label can win an exclusive VIP experience at facebook.com/RalphLauren from August 30.
- President Azerbeidzjan gelast hertelling Songfestival - Volkskrant
- 'Miley Cyrus en Justin Bieber maken samen muziek' - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Jared Leto wil niet op zelfde voet verder gaan - NU.nl
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar bij Billboard Awards - Volkskrant
- Prestigieuze muziekprijs voor Usher - NU.nl
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - Nieuwsblad Transport
- Na dag repeteren geven jonge muzikanten een mooi concert - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Maroon 5 stelt Amsterdams concert uit - AD.nl
- Leerfabriek Oisterwijk maakt zich op voor exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert ... - Omroep Brabant
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl
- Bryan Adams voor intiem concert naar Nederland - Telegraaf.nl
- Extra concert Anouk - Telegraaf.nl