The outspoken singer is fed up with the scrutiny from photographers when she is out in public. After Alyssa Milano expressed her displeasure at intrusion from photographers on Twitter, Pink backed her up.
‘ wish paparazzi would leave me alone at yoga class and that bloggers would stop buying the photos,’ Alyssa wrote. ‘That is my wish on this Sunday morning.’
Pink later tweeted in reply: ‘ pray you get your wish. My wish is all of their families are stalked and followed much like they do ours. Soon maybe.’
It’s not the first time Pink has spoken out against the paparazzi. She once warned that ‘something tragic’ would happen if they continued to chase celebrities.
‘ feel like something tragic is going to have to happen for people to wake up and see how vulturous and poisonous it’s all gotten,’ she said in 2008. “Before it was kind of silly, how stupid everyone was. Now it’s just kind of sad and dark; it’s all gone to a totally different place.”
The ‘Raise Your Glass’ singer ‘ whose real name is Alecia Moore – revealed her and motocross racer husband Carey Hart are “ecstatic” with the arrival of their new daughter last night, and she took to her twitter account this morning (03.06.11) to announce her joy.
She tweeted: “We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart. She’s gorgeous, just like her daddy. beyondblessed.”
The 31-year-old singer was thought to have been admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles last night and preparing to give birth via caesarean section after reports the baby was breech, meaning the little one had entered the birth canal feet or buttocks first, rather than the usual head first way.
A source said: “Pink’s baby was breech, so they were going to schedule a Caesarean section if the baby didn’t correct its position.
“Her last check-up was on May 12 and she was expected to give birth three weeks from then, so today is perfect timing!”
Pink hinted yesterday her baby could have arrived when she tweeted: “New Moon in Gemini today a good time to start something new . Also called the Honey Moon.”
The ‘So What’ singer confirmed she was pregnant in November last year, but admitted she was “nervous” about disclosing the news after previously suffering a miscarriage.
She said: “I didn’t want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before. I worked for it. It was not an, ‘Oops!’ “
The ‘Stupid Girls’ hitmaker – who is supporter and campaigner for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) – hit out at the 18-year-old singer after she was spotted filming a clip for her new video ‘I Love You Like A Love Song’ on a Malibu beach with several brightly-painted creatures.
Writing on her twitter page, Pink said: “If there are any animal activists around Malibu- at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame.
“Artists should be more aware and responsible for their actions.
“whether u r a fan of mine or whomevers, i won’t stop speaking out about animal cruelty.i’ve taken responsibility in the past,so should she.”
However, a representative for Selena’s record company has insisted no animals were harmed during the filming of the video.
The singer’s spokesperson said in a statement to People magazine: “It was important to the Production Company, Record Label and Ms. Gomez that no animals were harmed and all proper precautions were taken.
“A non toxic, vegetable based powder paint was applied via an airbrush and removed with water. An official from the Humane Society was on set supervising.”
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - Parool.nl
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Parool.nl
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trekt bijna 6 miljoen kijkers - Volkskrant
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- De Forest vindt songfestivalwinst 'overweldigend' - NU.nl
- ABBA haalt plaatverkoop The Beatles in - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Choral Music Projects geeft groot concert op 8 juni in Plantagekerk - HetKontaktVeluwsNieuwsblad.nl
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl