Robbie Williams & Gary Barlow debut new single at Heroes concert. The concert in aid of the Help for Heroes charity already has some of the biggest names in music and comedy performing for 60,000 fans at Twickenham. And now Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow have confirmed that they will sing together at the event. The pair today revealed their new song, ‘Shame’, that will appear on Robbie’s double disc ‘In & Out of Consciousness’ Greatest Hits album and is due for release on October 4th. Robbie and Gary said, ‘t’s great that people love ‘Shame’ so much and we can’t wait to perform it live for the first time at the Heroes Concert at Twickenham on September 12th. We hope everyone supports Help for Heroes as much as possible ‘ it’s a great bill and we are thrilled to be part of it.’ The cream of the nation’s entertainment industry have signed up for the gig, names as diverse as Jason Manford, Plan B, Jack Dee, The Saturdays, Katherine Jenkins, James Blunt, Alesha Dixon, Enrique Iglesias and the UK’s latest Number 1 boy band The Wanted. Due to phenomenal demand, organisers have acquired special permission for Twickenham Stadium to hold an extra 5,000 fans and troops, taking the concert capacity up to 60,000 for the very first time. The show will be hosted by the best of the UK’s comedy talent – John Bishop, Kevin Bridges, Jack Dee, Rhod Gilbert, Peter Kay, Jason Manford and Michael McIntyre have all pledged their support. All proceeds go straight to Help for Heroes to raise money to help fund further rehabilitation centres around the country. The spectacular event will be broadcast on BBC One and around the world to military bases through British Forces Broadcasting (BFBS).
Lady Gaga sang Speechless yesterday night at the Royal Variety Performance. She performed at a black piano suspended in midair wearing a red Elizabeth-inspired dress with a 20ft long train and an oversized ruffle at the neck. Peter Kay hosted the show which will be screened on ITV1 on December 16. Gaga met Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II after performing. Lady Gaga speaks to Queen Elizabeth II as they meet after the Royal Variety Performance in Blackpool, England. The 23-year-old “Bad Romance” singer geared up for the big performance by having a traditional meal before the show: “Nothin like a whiskey, fish + chips in the UK to prepare for the Queen,” Gaga tweeted before going on stage and performing Speechless. Also performing at the show were Miley Cyrus, who sang Party In The USA, and Michael Buble.
Take That, Muse, Sir Paul McCartney, Dizzee Rascal, Paolo Nutini, Mika, Snow Patrol, Leona Lewis, Dame Shirley Bassey, Katherine Jenkins, Cheryl Cole, and Lily Allen have been announced for a massive concert for Children In Need, the BBC have confirmed. The line-up for Children In Need Rocks at London’s Royal Albert Hall was revealed this morning on Radio 1. Take That singer/songwriter Gary Barlow was expected to make the announcement but was forced to cancel due to a family bereavement. Barlow said in a statement: “It’s fantastic to be able to kick off BBC Children In Need 2009 in such a special way. I’ve always wanted Continue reading
- 'Miley Cyrus en Justin Bieber maken samen muziek' - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Jared Leto wil niet op zelfde voet verder gaan - NU.nl
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar bij Billboard Awards - Volkskrant
- Prestigieuze muziekprijs voor Usher - NU.nl
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - Nieuwsblad Transport
- Na dag repeteren geven jonge muzikanten een mooi concert - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Maroon 5 stelt Amsterdams concert uit - AD.nl
- Leerfabriek Oisterwijk maakt zich op voor exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert ... - Omroep Brabant
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- 20e concert in de serie Componistenportretten: - Dichtbij.nl
- Concert voor en met Vroege Vogels - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl