Paris Hilton’s reality show “The World According to Paris” is airing its finale tonight, but she didn’t wait for the finale of a recent interview with ABC News before she made her exit.
ABC News anchor Dan Harris sat down with the star at her Hollywood home. But when the questions started to lean towards implying that she’s a has-been, she didn’t just dodge the questions. She down right got out of there.
Harris asked if she worries about other socialites like former friend Kim Kardashian overshadowing her, she replied, “No.” When asked if she was concerned about the show’s low ratings, she again answered, “No.”
But the next question was Harris’ third strike. “Do you ever worry about your moment having passed?” Harris asked Hilton during the interview.
She then shot a look to her publicist.
”You want to wrap up?” Harris asked HIlton, who then got up out of her chair and left the room.
On Good Morning America Wednesday, Harris described having a heated conversation from Hilton and her publicist before she would resume speaking with him.
”I’ve been in this business for 15 years now, so it’s been a very long time,” Hilton said once she returned. “Just like any other business person or someone in the industry, it’s always important to reinvent yourself and come up with new projects.”
Paris Hiton’s stalker was arrested outside of Hilton’s Malibu home early Monday.
James Rainford was arrested by police as Hilton looked and watched on from her balcony.
Rainford was previously on probation over an incident at one of the Hilton’s homes last October.
Rainford was sentenced to 227 days in prison in late April for allegedly smacking Hilton’s then-boyfriend Cy Waits.
Hilton was seen taking photos of her stalker being arrested by police.
The arrest comes less than a week after Nathan Parada was sentenced to two years in prison for attempting to burglarize Hilton.
Although their relationship is profiled on Paris Hilton’s new show “The World According to Paris,” Paris Hilton and boyfriend Cy Waits have called it quits.
Hilton began dating Vegas nightclub owner Waits last year, but she revealed the news if their breakup to George Lopez during an episode of “Lopez Tonight.”
“We’re not together anymore. I love him and we remain really good friends,” she said. “I feel like the relationship ran its course and we’ll see what happens.”
“The World According to Paris,” which airs on Oxygen, shows the ups and downs of Hilton and Waits relationship. One argument even ends in a slap.
Hilton’s rep, Dawn Miller, confirmed that they ended their relationship. “It was a joint and amicable decision. They both have respect and care for one another and ask for you to please respect their privacy.”
- Kinderopvang Humanitas maakt muziek voor de koning - dé Weekkrant
- Het Goede Doel presenteert nieuw album - NU.nl
- De muziek uit... Super Mario 64 - FOK!
- Ouderen staan in de rij om moderne muziek te zingen - RTV Noord
- Obama eert singer-songwriter Carole King - NU.nl
- Caro Emerald viert succes elke dag - Parool.nl
- Combinatie van poëzie en muziek krijgt nieuwe kans in Breda - BN DeStem
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- Muziek en Engels op achtste examendag - NU.nl
- Concert Ontmoetingskerk - DeStadGorinchem.nl
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Concert in de Pauluskerk - Blog.nl (Blog)
- René Schuurmans klaar voor Toppers in Concert en zijn tienjarig jubileum - Omroep Brabant
- 100%NL live vanaf 'RTL Viert de Zomer Concert' - Radio.NL
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl