Beyonce plans her fourth solo studio album for June and plays six tracks to execs. Sydney’s Sunday Telegraph reports that Sony Australia boss Denis Handlin had an audience with Sasha Fierce herself in New York, and heard six tracks from Beyonce’s forthcoming album.
Handlin told the newspaper, ‘She wants to do a big tour off the back of this record, which will include Australia. These songs, the best description I can give is groundbreaking; she’s gone to another level.’
Beyonce herself told MTV late last year that she is trying to mix every genre she loves ‘ R&B, pop, rock ‘ into ‘my own little gumbo of music.’
The album has been in the works since 2009, and producers and songwriters on it are said to include Ne-Yo, The Dream, Symbolyc One, Diplo, Switch, and Rodney ‘Darkchild’ Jerkins.
Handlin specified that Beyonce’s fourth solo album will be released in late-June this year.
Black Eyed Peas, Enrique Iglesias To Perform On “American Music Awards” Sunday. The biggest music awards show this year just got even bigger. Along with the already unbelievable line-up of performers, the Black Eyed Peas, Train, and Enrique Iglesias have all been added to the bill. Black Eyed Peas and Train, both nominees in the Favorite Band, Duo or Group category, will both hit the stage to perform their latest hits. Enrique Iglesias will be joined by Pitbull to perform, what else, their top 5 smash “I Like It.” They join a long list of previously announced acts including Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, Christina Aguilera, Kid Rock, Backstreet Boys & New Kids on the Block, Justin Bieber, Pink, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Carlos Santana w/ Gavin Rossdale, Rihanna, Diddy-Dirty Money, Ne-Yo, Bon Jovi, and Usher.Eminem and Lady Antebellum lead the pack of nominees for the “2010 American Music Awards,” both earning 5 nominations each. Fans determine the votes by casting them online at the AMAs website. The “2010 American Music Awards” will air live from the Nokia Theatre in L.A. on Sunday, November 21st at 8pm ET/PT on ABC.
Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus Added To AMAs Line-Up. Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Kid Rock, and Carlos Santana with Gavin Rossdale have all been added to the already star-studded line-up of this year’s American Music Awards. Swift, a nominee for Favorite Female Country Music Artist, is set to perform a hit off her million-plus-selling “Speak Now.”Miley Cyrus and Kid Rock, who both just took the stage at MTV’s EMAs earlier this month, will also perform. Carlos Santana and Gavin Rossdale will also take the stage. They’ll perform “Bang a Gong” off Santana’s latest album, “Guitar Heaven.” Swift, Cyrus and company join an already impressive line-up of performers that include Christina Aguilera, Ke$ha, Usher, Pink, Katy Perry, New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys, Rihanna, Ne-Yo, Justin Bieber, Bon Jovi and Diddy-Dirty Money. Eminem and Lady Antebellum lead the pack of nominees for the “2010 American Music Awards,” both earning 5 nominations each. Fans determine the votes by casting them online at the AMAs website. The “2010 American Music Awards” will air live from the Nokia Theatre in L.A. on Sunday, November 21st at 8pm ET/PT on ABC.
- Kinderopvang Humanitas maakt muziek voor de koning - Dichtbij.nl
- Vriendschap onderdeel van succes Toppers - NU.nl
- Twee dagen kennismaken met muziek en dans - BredaVandaag.nl
- Alcoholgebruik verpestte shows Jamie Cullum - NU.nl
- Teruglezen: Malaise Free Record Shop raakt hele muziekindustrie - Volkskrant
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Glennis Grace heeft 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Moeder natuur kan eindexamen muziek niet stoppen - Oog TV
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- Gezamenlijk concert - Veenendaalse Krant
- Concert door Noortje van Middelkoop en Harm Hoeve - dé Weekkrant
- Klassiek concert ensemble Parlando in Geldermalsen - NieuwsbladGeldermalsen.nl
- Gevarieerd concert in het UCK op 9 Juni. - dé Weekkrant
- Toppers klaar voor Arabisch concert - AD.nl
- Groot concert voor Alpe d'Huzes met Jan Vayne en Petra Berger - DeStadAmersfoort.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - Volkskrant
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio