After watching him for years on “Lost,” it sounds like we don’t know Jack. Matthew Fox has been accused of assaulting a 29-year-old woman and was detained by cops in Cleveland, Ohio.
According to TMZ, who spoke with the victim, Fox was trying to enter a party bus which he was not a guest of. The victim, Heather Bormann, was driving the bus when she told him that he had to leave and was “trespassing” on the privately rented bus.
A clearly inebriated Fox was said to just be staring at her, mouth wide open as she blocked the entrance. That’s when the 45-year-old star leaned in and started punching her crotch, breast, and stomach area.
But Bormann fought back. She punched him in his mouth in self-defense, causing a cut on his lip. “I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood. He stumbled backwards,” Bormann told TMZ.
Fox was detained by police where he was released. He wasn’t formally arrested but the incident is still under investigation.
Bormann, who suspected that she may have broken her hand following the punch, is planning to meet with prosecutors and plans to press charges.
“Lost” star Terry O’Quinn will be returning to TV with a new project. The Emmy winner has been cast opposite Taraji P. Henson in the Lifetime movie “Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story.” The TV movie is based on a true story of Tiffany Rubin and the rescue of her 6-year-old son after he was abducted by his father and taken from his home in New York all the way to Seoul, South Korea. According to eonline.com, in his first role on TV since the ABC hit series ended in May, O’Quinn will play Mark Miller, the head of The American Association for Lost Child, which helped Tiffany (Henson) find her son. Production for the film begins in Vancouver next month. O’Quinn is the third “Lostie” to be cast in a TV project. Daniel Dae Kim has been cast on “Hawaii Five-O” and Nestor Carbonell will be guest starring on “Psych.”
“Lost” Complete DVD Collection Promises Glimpse Into Hurley And Ben’s Island Adventures. For those wondering what happened to Hurley as the new Jacob, there will be a special surprise waiting for you if you buy the final “Lost” DVD collection of all six seasons. Michael Emerson, who played the devious Ben Linus in the show, said Losties haven’t seen it all yet. A little recap on the much-talked about finale of the ABC series: Hurley (Jorge Garcia) assumed the role of the island’s protector after Jack (Matthew Fox) passed the title onto him. Clueless on where to start, Hurley enlisted Ben’s help in running the island, which the former Others’ leader gladly accepted. And after the flash-sideways world was revealed to be the afterlife plane of the castaways, fans have wondered how Hurley and Ben fared after Jack’s death. Emerson gave Losties some good news when he said that they will be given a glimpse into the duo’s island adventures. He told host Kevin Pereira on “Attack of the Show!” “For those people that want to pony up and buy the complete ‘Lost’ series, there is a bonus feature.” “Which is, you could call it an epilogue. A lost scene. It’s a lot; it’s 12 or 14 minutes that opens a window onto that gap of unknown time between Hurley becoming number one and the end of the series.” He added that the added footage doesn’t promise a spin-off, saying, “It’s self-contained. Although, it’s a rich period in the show’s mythology that’s never been explored, so who knows what will come of it.” “Lost: The Complete Collection” will be available August 24.
- Denemarken wint Songfestival, Anouk negende - Volkskrant
- Gitaar Beatles geveild voor 400.000 dollar - Parool.nl
- Songfestival: de top 5 op een rijtje - Volkskrant
- ABBA haalt plaatverkoop The Beatles in - NU.nl
- Waarom blijft dat liedje van Anouk zo hangen? - Volkskrant
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- 013, of: mag de muziek wat zachter? - Brabants Dagblad - Brabants Dagblad
- Justin Bieber verbreekt record Candle In The Wind - NU.nl
- Hoe groot zijn Anouks kansen? - Volkskrant
- "Muziek laat Syrische kinderen weer stralen" - NOS
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Choral Music Projects geeft groot concert op 8 juni in Plantagekerk - HetKontaktVeluwsNieuwsblad.nl
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- 20e concert in de serie Componistenportretten: - Dichtbij.nl
- Bryan Adams voor intiem concert naar Nederland - Telegraaf.nl