lindsay lohan pictures
Lindsay Lohan could be released from rehab in the next 10 days. The actress’ attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is to attend a probation modification hearing on Wednesday (25.08.10) in front of Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden Fox to assess whether the star needs to continue receiving treatment at the UCLA Medical Center. Lindsay was ordered to spend 90 days in rehab and was sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating the terms of her probation from a 2007 driving under the influence (DUI) conviction. The hearing is being held to discuss whether the 24-year-old star’s imposed rehab stint should be modified to reflect the opinions of her doctors who do not think she needs to be treated for the full 90 days. A source close to Lindsay told us: “She is ready to get out. Lindsay has had a lot of down time, and she is anxious to return to her life. Lindsay misses her family and friends tremendously. Lindsay simply wants her life back.” This week’s hearing is crucial because only Judge Fox can decide whether or not Lindsay is released from rehab early. To secure her release Holley could ask for the terms of her probation to be changed with one possible condition being that she undergoes random drug testing for 12 months.
UCLA Doctors Reportedly Believe Lindsay Lohan Was Wrongly Diagnosed. Lindsay Lohan’s previous diagnosis is incorrect, her doctors at UCLA apparently concluded. The troubled actress reportedly doesn’t suffer from drug or psychiatric problems, and is now up for a shorter rehab stay. Sources familiar with the treatment told our source that doctors determined Lohan isn’t an addict after she was “weaned off” all of her meds – Dilaudid, Ambien, Adderall, Zoloft, Trazodone and Nexium – and had no adverse reaction. She also had no withdrawal issues in the alcohol department. Lohan was apparently misdiagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in the past, which is why she started taking Adderall, though UCLA doctors say she doesn’t have ADHD. They also believe that she is not bipolar, but she suffers from a personality disorder that is common in society and sometimes partly the result of difficulties one encounters when growing up in Hollywood. The doctors reportedly recommend the maximum amount of time she should spend there is 30 days, followed by outpatient care. Meanwhile, addiction specialist Dr. Joe Haraszti, who is not connected with Lohan’s medical case, told the website that constantly taking Adderall when it’s not needed might have a negative effect on the actress. Those who take Adderall unnecessarily can experience similar effects as those who use cocaine or methamphetamine.
Lindsay Lohan has been released from prison. After spending 13 days behind bars, the troubled actress left the Lynwood, CA jail facility and is now in rehab. Lohan was reportedly due to enter Morningside Recovery rehab after Judge Marsha Revel chose the center for her despite the fact that it wasn’t recommended by court-appointed psychiatrists and other medial professionals. But according to our source, after they broke the story, Judge Revel changed her mind and ordered Lohan to enter UCLA Medical Center for her treatment. The 24-year-old controversial starlet is expected to spend three months at the center. It won’t be over for her after her rehab stint, though. Lohan, who entered jail on July 20 for violating her probation, will be subjected to random drug and alcohol testing until August 2011.
- Alcoholgebruik verpestte shows Jamie Cullum - NU.nl
- Video Kanye West geprojecteerd op Stedelijk Museum - NU.nl
- Teruglezen: Malaise Free Record Shop raakt hele muziekindustrie - Volkskrant
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Het Goede Doel presenteert nieuw album - NU.nl
- Glennis Grace heeft 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Moeder natuur kan eindexamen muziek niet stoppen - Oog TV
- Obama eert singer-songwriter Carole King - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- Concert door Noortje van Middelkoop en Harm Hoeve - dé Weekkrant
- Klassiek concert ensemble Parlando in Geldermalsen - NieuwsbladGeldermalsen.nl
- Gevarieerd concert in het UCK op 9 Juni. - dé Weekkrant
- Toppers klaar voor Arabisch concert - AD.nl
- Groot concert voor Alpe d'Huzes met Jan Vayne en Petra Berger - DeStadAmersfoort.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - Volkskrant
- Concert staat in teken jubilea - Dichtbij.nl
- Concert van Lisa Lois wordt verplaatst - Podiuminfo.nl
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl