lindsay lohan blog
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly hired Britney Spears’ former manager. Lindsay-Lohan-has-reportedly-hired-Britney-Spears-former-manager Email this story Printable version. Larry Rudolph ‘ who was credited with turning around the fortunes of the pop princess following her public meltdown in 2007 ‘ has been employed by the ‘Machete’ actress in the hope of saving her career following her recent prison and rehab terms for violating the conditions of probation from a 2007 conviction for driving under the influence. However, despite the troubled actress telling friends she’s ready to return to work, her new manager has put her on ‘lockdown’ until she is ready to return to the spotlight. An insider explained to the New York Post newspaper: ‘She’s telling everyone she is more than ready for work and people should hire her now. She’s on lock down.’ Lindsay ‘ who spent 22 days of a 90-day court-ordered stint in rehab and completed just 13 days of her 90-day jail term last month – recently admitted the way she used to idolise other celebrities, such as Britney, was ‘really scary and sad’. She said: ‘So many people around me would say they cared for the wrong reasons. A lot of people were pulling from me, taking from me and not giving. I had a lot of people that were there for me for, you know, the party. ‘ would look up to those girls … the Britneys and whatever. And I would be like, I want to be like that.’
Lindsay Lohan could be released from rehab in the next 10 days. The actress’ attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is to attend a probation modification hearing on Wednesday (25.08.10) in front of Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden Fox to assess whether the star needs to continue receiving treatment at the UCLA Medical Center. Lindsay was ordered to spend 90 days in rehab and was sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating the terms of her probation from a 2007 driving under the influence (DUI) conviction. The hearing is being held to discuss whether the 24-year-old star’s imposed rehab stint should be modified to reflect the opinions of her doctors who do not think she needs to be treated for the full 90 days. A source close to Lindsay told us: “She is ready to get out. Lindsay has had a lot of down time, and she is anxious to return to her life. Lindsay misses her family and friends tremendously. Lindsay simply wants her life back.” This week’s hearing is crucial because only Judge Fox can decide whether or not Lindsay is released from rehab early. To secure her release Holley could ask for the terms of her probation to be changed with one possible condition being that she undergoes random drug testing for 12 months.
UCLA Doctors Reportedly Believe Lindsay Lohan Was Wrongly Diagnosed. Lindsay Lohan’s previous diagnosis is incorrect, her doctors at UCLA apparently concluded. The troubled actress reportedly doesn’t suffer from drug or psychiatric problems, and is now up for a shorter rehab stay. Sources familiar with the treatment told our source that doctors determined Lohan isn’t an addict after she was “weaned off” all of her meds – Dilaudid, Ambien, Adderall, Zoloft, Trazodone and Nexium – and had no adverse reaction. She also had no withdrawal issues in the alcohol department. Lohan was apparently misdiagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in the past, which is why she started taking Adderall, though UCLA doctors say she doesn’t have ADHD. They also believe that she is not bipolar, but she suffers from a personality disorder that is common in society and sometimes partly the result of difficulties one encounters when growing up in Hollywood. The doctors reportedly recommend the maximum amount of time she should spend there is 30 days, followed by outpatient care. Meanwhile, addiction specialist Dr. Joe Haraszti, who is not connected with Lohan’s medical case, told the website that constantly taking Adderall when it’s not needed might have a negative effect on the actress. Those who take Adderall unnecessarily can experience similar effects as those who use cocaine or methamphetamine.
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: muziek, biggenraces en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trots op negende plaats - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Songfestival, Anouk negende - Volkskrant
- De Forest vindt Songfestivalwinst 'overweldigend' - NU.nl
- Gitaar Beatles geveild voor 400.000 dollar - Parool.nl
- Songfestival: de top 5 op een rijtje - Volkskrant
- ABBA haalt plaatverkoop The Beatles in - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Waarom blijft dat liedje van Anouk zo hangen? - Volkskrant
- Concert op gerestaureerde orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Choral Music Projects geeft groot concert op 8 juni in Plantagekerk - HetKontaktVeluwsNieuwsblad.nl
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl