Tiesto is looking for “developing artists” for his new label. The dance music legend – voted the world’s number one DJ three times consecutively by DJ magazine and Best DJ of All Time by Mixmag- has recently branched out into his own record label, ‘Musical Freedom’, and is hoping to start “fresh” and sign new artists.
He said: “I wanted a fresh new series to reflect my new style which has been evolving in the clubs for the past few years. It feels great to launch my own series on my new label.
“I want to be able to sign artists and release music that as a fan I would listen to. Musical Freedom allows me to do this and hopefully help out some new and exciting developing artists along the way.”
The superstar DJ’s first release on the label is his own mix, ‘Club Life – Volume One Las Vegas’, which features tracks by Kaskade, Diplo, Hardwell, Marcel Woods and Tiesto himself.
‘Club Life – Volume One Las Vegas’ is released in April, while Tiesto’s club life world tour is presently underway.
The ‘Baby’ hitmaker has implored his fans to give 17 dollars to Charity: Water in order to raise $17,000 for clean water in developing countries.
Writing on his Charity: Water page, he said: ‘Together, we’ve made a big difference for many causes. Did you know that about 4,500 kids die each day from waterborne disease? By building clean water projects for villages that need them, we can prevent this! I want to make my birthday matter this year – let’s make it so more kids can grow up to have a 17th birthday like me. Join me to make a change.
”m really so grateful for my family, friends and fans – and I believe we can do something big to help bring clean water to people in need. Even if you don’t have $17 to give I just ask you to go out in your community and try and make a positive difference. Even the smallest act of kindness can go a long way. Thanks and God Bless! #makeachange.’
Last night Justin stepped out in public for the first time with Selena Gomez, who he is reportedly dating.
The pair – who were spotted in a photo booth kissing and cuddling at the Vanity Fair Oscars after-party – even matched their outfits for the occasion, with 18-year-old Selena in a floor-length red dress while Justin wore a suit with a red pocket handkerchief.
Billy Ray Cyrus admitted the star’s recent behaviour – including smoking a legal high through a bong device and throwing her 18th birthday party in a bar ‘ have left him worried that she is being given bad advice.
He explained: “Every time the train went off the track. her people, or as they say in today’s news, her handlers, every time they’d put the blame on me. I took it because I’m her daddy. OK, nail me to the cross.
“I’m scared for her. She’s got a lot of people around her that’s putting her in a great deal of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm.
Billy Ray – who is currently in the process of divorcing Miley’s mother Tish Cyrus ‘ also revealed he avoided the singer-and-actress’ 18th birthday party because he didn’t want to be blamed for the fact it was held at Los Angeles bar Trousdale, even though she is three years under the legal age for drinking alcohol in the US.
He explained in an interview with America’s GQ magazine: “You know why I didn’t go? Because they were having it in a bar. It was wrong. It was for 21 years old and up. all them people, they all wanted me to fly out so that then when all the bad press came they could say, ‘Daddy endorsed this stuff.’ I started realising I’m being used.
‘After the incident with the legal high, her handlers told me it was none of my business.
“I should have said, ‘Enough is enough – it’s getting dangerous and somebody’s going to get hurt’.
Honestly, I didn’t know the ball was out of bounds until it was way up in the stands somewhere.”
Miley shot to fame on Disney TV show ‘Hannah Montana’ with Billy Ray, 49, playing her father but he admitted he wishes the programme had ‘never happened’ because of the impact it had on his family life.
He said: “The damn show destroyed my family. I hate to say it, but I’d take it back in a second.’
The singer also admitted he thinks his relationship with Miley could be improved, saying their communication is ‘good enough to know it could be a lot better.”
- Brian May noemt The Voice 'ultieme belediging voor muziek' - NU.nl
- MS MR zijn muzikale zielsverwanten - Volkskrant
- Componist Anton aus Tirol op tragische wijze overleden - Volkskrant
- David Bowie-bassist Trevor Bolder (62) overleden - Volkskrant
- Duo Housequake heeft geen internationale ambities - NU.nl
- Schlagerzanger Michael Wendler mag zich niet meer 'Der Wendler' noemen - Volkskrant
- Guus Meeuwis staat stil bij eigen geluk - NU.nl
- Eminem klaagt Facebook aan om muziekgebruik - NU.nl
- Will Smith werkt met Kanye aan nieuwe muziek - AD.nl
- Tour Ruth Jacott is verlengd - NU.nl
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Jostiband voor Voedselbank Ede - Ede Stad
- Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis vanavond LIVE op internet, tv ... - Omroep Brabant
- Concert Jostiband met André Rieu op 6 juli - Omroep West
- Jamie Cullum verrast treinreizigers met concert - NOS
- Concert Spanjaardsgat geannuleerd door weer - BN DeStem
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl