The ‘Inception’ star and the Israeli-born supermodel – who have been dating for over five years – ended their relationship last week after they both realised neither of them are ready to settle down.
A source told the New York Post newspaper: “It was amicable, they’re still friends and they are still talking. They just grew apart and went their separate ways.
“Neither are ready to settle down, and both have busy careers that have been taking them in different directions.”
This is not the first time Leonardo and 25-year-old Bar have called time on their relationship, they split for six months in 2009 after dating for four years before reuniting last year.
Leonardo, 36, has previously admitted he is unsure if he will ever marry because seeing other people’s failed unions has put him off tying the knot.
He explained: “I don’t know whether I’ll ever get married. I’ve seen too many supposedly happy marriages go down. I’ve been as shocked as anyone.
“No one can look at the marriages of other people and make a judgement. I don’t know the private lives o the actors I work with. I just know if they are good actors or good directors.”
Johnny Depp Voted The #1 Money-Making Star Of 2010. After starring in one of the biggest box-office hits of the year, Johnny Depp was voted the #1 Money-Making Star of 2010. Voted on by motion picture exhibitors, this was the third year Depp was considered the star responsible for bring the most people into theaters. Depp starred in this year’s “Alice in Wonderland,” which earned over $1 billion at the global box office, while “The Tourist” with Angelina Jolie has pulled in about $77 million at the box-office world-wide. It’s the third year Depp has come in at #1 on the poll, which has been conducted each year since 1932. Depp also topped the list in 2006 and 2007, when “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest” and “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End” were among the biggest box-office hits of the year. Next year, he’ll voice the animated comedy “Rango” and star in the fourth installment in the “Pirates” series, “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” affording him the chance to come in at #1 yet again. His “Tourist” co-star Angelina Jolie comes in at #2 on the list. Along with “The Tourist,” she also led “Salt” to a gross of $293 million worldwide. Robert Downey, Jr. is at #3, thanks to his work in “Iron Man 2” and “Due Date,” while Matt Damon scores the #4 spot for “Green Zone,” “Hereafter,” and “True Grit.” At #5 on the list is Steve Carell, who starred in “Date Night,” “Dinner for Schmucks,” and voice Gru in the Universal hit “Despicable Me,” while Tom Hanks scored #6 for his voice work in “Toy Story 3” alone.
Top Ten Money-Making Stars of 2010:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Robert Downey, Jr.
4. Matt Damon
5. Steve Carell
6. Tom Hanks
7. Denzel Washington
8. Leonardo DiCaprio
9. George Clooney
10. Anne Hathaway
Leonardo DiCaprio Nabs Serial Killer Role For New Flick. Leonardo DiCaprio is set to play one of the first documented serial killers in the U.S. The “Inception” star has nabbed the screen rights to Erik Larson’s 2003 non-fiction book “The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic and Madness at the Fair that Changed America,” which tells the story of serial killer Dr. HH Holmes. The actor will play the murderer who is believed to have murdered 27 to 200 people in Chicago in the late 19th century. Holmes, born Herman Webster Mudgett, constructed The World’s Fair Hotel for the World’s Columbian Exposition in 1893. He used the inn to lure and murder his guests. He confessed to 27 murders and 6 attempted murders, though the number was believed to reach higher. He was hanged in 1896. DiCaprio acquired the screen rights through his Appian Way shingle with partner Jennifer Killoran and Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher from Double Features.
- Hoe groot zijn Anouks kansen? - Volkskrant
- Muziek zien in kleur? Iedereen kan het en ziet dezelfde kleuren - Scientias.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Anouk op achtste plaats bij wedkantoor - Volkskrant
- Voortbestaan feestorganisator UDC 'twijfelachtig' - NU.nl
- Mikal Cronin blikvanger op Le Guess Who? - Volkskrant
- Gotye: is de muziek op? - EditieNL
- TROS wil 'niets liever' dan Anouk als winnares Songfestival - NU.nl
- Anouk als dertiende in finale Songfestival - NU.nl
- Slayer nodigt fans uit voor gratis eerbetoon - NU.nl
- Concert met cello en orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Depeche Mode blaast concert af vanwege blokkade Bulgaarse ... - Transport Online
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Concert met Martin Brand - dé Weekkrant
- Twee koren in concert - CulemborgseCourant.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert - Telegraaf.nl
- Nieuwe concert-app tegen telefoonopnames - SpitsNieuws
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert voor en met Vroege Vogels - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl