The new Mrs. Eddie Cibrian’s wedding reportedly looks exactly like the former Mrs. Eddie Cibrian’s. LeAnn Rimes, who exchanged I Do’s with the ex-”CSI: Miami” star Friday, apparently copied everything from his wedding to Brandi Glanville back in 2001. When LeAnn married Eddie in a private ceremony in Malibu, CA, several guests noticed that the event was reminiscent of Eddie’s wedding to Brandi several years ago.
According to an Usmagazine.com source, LeAnn wore a gown by Reem Acra, who also did Brandi’s gown. Eddie and LeAnn were married in a beachside spring ceremony, which is the same as his beachside spring wedding to Brandi.
When the country singer cut her wedding cake with the actor, the tune “I Got You Babe” was playing, which is an “interesting” choice, according to another source of the website “because that’s the song they did a karaoke duet to at the wrap party of their movie ["Northern Lights"] in Canada when they were still married, in front of Brandi and Dean [Sheremet, LeAnn's then-husband].”
This isn’t the first time LeAnn has been reported to copy Brandi. Back when they were still at Twitter-war, LeAnn reportedly stalked Brandi’s page to see what she was up to. After a few hours, she would also be seen wearing the same accessory or doing almost the same thing.
LeAnn also had a breast enhancement surgery, performed by the same plastic surgeon Brandi turned to when she had hers done. She also reportedly got the same cup size. Both women also drive white Range Rovers.
LeAnn Rimes has agreed to donate some of her clothes to a female fan with financial problems. The singer-and-actress ‘ who is engaged to actor Eddie Cibrian – revealed last week she was spending time clearing out her closet and was amazed at how long the task took her. She tweeted: “Three solid hrs of closet organization. The shoes… they’re everywhere. Even on the back if the door… all organized though! The shelves are three rows deep under the bags! Everyone has a vice… mine are shoes and handbags. After reading her message, Peggy Joyce made an appeal to the singer, explaining she is struggling to raise her toddler son and has little cash left over for luxuries. She tweeted: “Anything u want to donate to me? Lost job and have a 16 month old. Bad year… Only one income coming in and extra money goes to son.”
LeAnn, 28, quickly responded and much to Peggy’s amazement, agreed to send her some items and even pay for the shipping costs.
She posted: “DM me your address and sizes… if they match I’ll send you some things. I’ll take care of it.
Peggy replied, saying: “Thanks!! My lil guy Connor… He’s 16 months now… He thanks you too! So sweet of you!!
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have reportedly got engaged. The couple ‘ who met on the set of ‘Northern Lights’ in 2009 when both of them were married to other people ‘ are set to wed after Eddie recently popped the question, our source us. The news of the engagement comes days after Eddie posted a photo of himself on twitter down on one knee and holding LeAnn’s hand. He jokingly captioned the image: ‘ couldn’t resist.’ The following day LeAnn reacted to the picture on her own account, admitting it had been staged. She tweeted: ‘They’ve Bern saying we’re engaged for a while now, so we thought we’d have a little fun! LeAnn recently insisted she never set out to hurt anyone when she got together with Eddie even though he was a married father-of-two while she was still with ex-husband Dean Sheremet. She said: “You have two couples whose marriages didn’t work. We stumbled upon each other and fell in love. Never was I thinking of hurting someone. I can’t change minds. Nothing I’m going to say is going to change it. I do know that and I have accepted that.” Eddie also revealed how he hoped people would come to accept their relationship because they’re so happy together. He said: “The truth is that we’re human beings. We make mistakes and we learn from them, but we’re human. We fell in love. We’re talking about something that’s over a year, year and-a-half old, really and we’re still together and we’re madly in love. And I think people are finally seeing that, but it doesn’t mean that people will accept it or the tabloids will stop trying to print lies and try to tear us apart or tear us down. We’re really happy in what we feel privately.”
- Kinderopvang Humanitas maakt muziek voor de koning - Dichtbij.nl
- Vriendschap onderdeel van succes Toppers - NU.nl
- Twee dagen kennismaken met muziek en dans - BredaVandaag.nl
- Alcoholgebruik verpestte shows Jamie Cullum - NU.nl
- Video Kanye West geprojecteerd op Stedelijk Museum - NU.nl
- Teruglezen: Malaise Free Record Shop raakt hele muziekindustrie - Volkskrant
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Glennis Grace heeft 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- Gezamenlijk concert - Veenendaalse Krant
- Concert door Noortje van Middelkoop en Harm Hoeve - dé Weekkrant
- Klassiek concert ensemble Parlando in Geldermalsen - NieuwsbladGeldermalsen.nl
- Gevarieerd concert in het UCK op 9 Juni. - dé Weekkrant
- Toppers klaar voor Arabisch concert - AD.nl
- Groot concert voor Alpe d'Huzes met Jan Vayne en Petra Berger - DeStadAmersfoort.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - Volkskrant
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio