It lasted just 72 days. Maybe longer than some had suspected.
On Monday, Kim Kardashian filed for divorce from her professional basketball player husband Kris Humphries.
Ryan Seacrest, who produces her family’s hit TV show, tweeted Monday morning, ” Yes@kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning. I touched base with her, getting a statement in just a few mins.
The marriage was highly promoted and celebrated by E! network. Two episodes of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” were devoted to the over-the-top $10 million wedding.
At issue was Humphries partying on Kim’s dollars while the reality TV queen was working overtime on her multitude of moneymaking ventures.
Kim filed to end her marriage on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.
While most celebrities want to keep their wedding dates under wraps, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ invites have already hit the Internet, revealing the big date and location.
After weeks of speculation as to just where Kim and Kris will tie the knot, People was able to obtain a wedding invitation and revealed that the wedding is set for Aug. 20.
According to People, the invite arrived at guests’ homes in a box with hundreds of black hematite crystals.
The mostly black-and-white invite, designed by Lehr & Black (who was also responsible for her sister Khloe and Lamar Odom’s invitations), simply reveal the location as Montecito, CA.
We’re sure it won’t be hard to locate the festivities with all the paparazzi trying to get a glimpse of them saying “I do” during their black tie affair.
Kardashian, 30, and Humphries, 26, were engaged on May 18 when the New Jersey Nets player popped the question with a 20.5-carat ring.
Kim Kardashian is not wasting any time getting started with wedding plans. And she’s not depending on any old designer to help her with a dress.
Kim and sister Kourtney took to the streets of New York City on Monday in search for Kim’s dream dress. The two headed to the Vera Wang boutique.
While Kim has not released many details about her upcoming nuptials, a Vera Wang gown seems very likely. Kim’s sister Khloe wore a dress designed by Wang for her own wedding day.
Kim, who is recently engaged to Kris Humphries, is currently planning a wedding fort this year.
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: muziek, biggenraces en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trekt bijna 6 miljoen kijkers - Volkskrant
- Anouk trots op negende plaats - NU.nl
- Gitaar Beatles geveild voor 400.000 dollar - Parool.nl
- Songfestival: de top 5 op een rijtje - Volkskrant
- ABBA haalt plaatverkoop The Beatles in - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Waarom blijft dat liedje van Anouk zo hangen? - Volkskrant
- Hoe groot zijn Anouks kansen? - Volkskrant
- Concert op gerestaureerde orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Choral Music Projects geeft groot concert op 8 juni in Plantagekerk - HetKontaktVeluwsNieuwsblad.nl
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl