The singer, who is set to release his debut solo single See No More next week, said he would choose Sting and Kanye West as part of his ideal musical ensemble.
Having found fame with his siblings as part of the hugely successful Jonas Brothers, Joe is now venturing out on his own ‘ and proved his great music taste by picking two legendary artists as his fantasy back-up.
‘ want Sting on bass, for obvious reasons really. He’s a fantastic artist, an incredible guy and I think he would do a really great job,’ Joe told British newspaper The Independent.
‘ really want a hype man for my band, is that allowed? It would be Kanye West because I feel like he just owns it, he’s 100 percent hype and he’s got such a cool vibe to him. Everything he does is so exciting. It would be a pretty interesting group, I reckon. Something different for people to hear anyway! I’m confident it would sound cool.’
Joe also revealed the worst gig he has ever played.
Recalling a performance with The Jonas Brothers, he recalled a particularly awkward experience at a strawberry festival.
‘There was hardly anyone there, and the sound cut out halfway through, and that was a little bit upsetting. We had to perform without any sound equipment,’ he told British newspaper The Guardian. ‘We didn’t get angry and smash the place up, no. But we did get asked to judge the winning strawberry as compensation for the bad sound. The winning strawberry was fantastic.’
Justin Bieber can’t wait to work on his new album.
The 17-year-old pop superstar recently announced he is taking a month away from music to spend time with his loved ones, including girlfriend Selena Gomez. However, Justin is already showing he is missing his hectic schedule by revealing plans to get into a recording studio to lay down vocals for his next record.
‘more excited than ever to get back in the studio and make this #newalbum. miss the tour and want to give u all new music. ‘ Justin wrote on his Twitter account.
The singer’s manager Scooter Braun recently revealed Justin will be taking a more ‘edgy’ route for his new material and will work with Chris Brown and Kanye West.
Meanwhile, the heartthrob sent fans into a frenzy after making a surprise appearance at Selena’s concert in California last night. Justin joined Selena on stage and hugged the brunette beauty, before launching into a medley of Favourite Girl and Justin Timberlake’s Cry Me a River.
The star was thrilled by the crowd’s reaction to his secret entrance and he also paid tribute to his talented singer-and-actress girlfriend.
‘@selenagomez u did great tonight. proud of u,’ he Tweeted. ‘had a #greatnight and suprised the people. felt good to be on stage. nothing is changing that.
The “Judas” singer arrived in Paris Tuesday to promote her new album “Born This Way,” and is set to perform some of her hits at the festival, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
Gaga will also head to Cannes to perform a live concert on Wednesday on Canal Plus’ hit show “Le Grand Journal” and will sit down for a little Q&A with the show’s host Michel Denisot.
Gaga’s presence will surely cause a stir as the 64th annual Festival de Cannes kicks off on Wednesday.
The eccentric 25-year-old will also be expected to draw in big ratings for Fox’s “American Idol,” when she mentors the four final contestants on Wednesday.
Throughout the show, Gaga will be seen coaching James Durbin, Scotty McCreery, Haley Reinhart and Lauren Alaina as they prepare to sing songs by Leiber and Stoller, who wrote such Elvis Presley hits as “Hound Dog” and “Jailhouse Rock,” and co-wrote “Stand by Me” with Ben E King.
Another controversial singer,, Kanye West, is expected to perform at the Cannes Film Festival party next week.
- Schlagerzanger Frank Wendler mag zich niet meer 'Der Wendler' noemen - Parool.nl
- Eminem klaagt Facebook aan om muziekgebruik - NU.nl
- Toppers krijgen hulp van jeugd - Parool.nl
- Will Smith werkt met Kanye aan nieuwe muziek - AD.nl
- Tour Ruth Jacott is verlengd - NU.nl
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- The Opposites heeft behoefte aan iets anders - NU.nl
- Junkie XL maakt muziek 300: Rise of an Empire - AD.nl
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Anouk waardeert steunbetuigingen - NU.nl
- Concert The Doors zonder Jim in Concertgebouw; was jij erbij? - Dichtbij.nl
- Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis vanavond LIVE op internet, tv ... - Omroep Brabant
- Concert Jostiband met André Rieu op 6 juli - Omroep West
- Jamie Cullum verrast treinreizigers met concert - NOS
- Concert Spanjaardsgat geannuleerd door weer - BN DeStem
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert duo Lotus in Cellebroederskapel - Maastricht Aktueel (Blog)
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl