Kat Von D was scheduled for an interview on “Good Day L.A.” to promote the new season of her hit TLC show, when an introduction mentioning her now-ex Jesse James led her to walk off the show.
Co-host Jeff Michael introduced Von D onto the show saying, “She just broke up with fiancé Jesse James, but not before getting a tattoo of his childhood picture.”
Then, the show aired a pre-approved clip of the show from TLC, which shows Von D excitedly showing James his birthday present, which was a tattoo of a young James on her body.
When the clip was over, Von D was out of the building. Kat Von D just walked out of the building,” co-host Jillian Reynolds said. “I’m sure it’s because of the Jesse James stuff.”
Reynolds revealed that the only stipulation of Kat’s interview was not to ask about Sandra Bullock, Jesse James’ ex, or Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, which they had no intention of doing. Producers had advised her that they would ask about the break-up.
This all led to a Twitter war between co-host Reynolds and Von D, who first tweeted, “Dear GoodDayLA, thanks for the waste of a perfectly good morning. Lack of compassion n respect for each other never fails to disappoint me.”
“Why was it disrespectful?” Reynolds responded. “We said you guys broke up. We showed the clip your publicist sent. It showed you and Jesse. Were we not supposed to mention you broke up?”
But Kat says it was the “disrespectful intro” that she believes they “snuck” in was what ultimately made her leave.
“Publicly disrespecting people for the sake of better ratings isn’t something a person of compassion does,” Von D added. “Good day.”
Jesse James and Kat Von D are still going strong-and they want everyone to know it. In a recent interview with People Magazine, the couple talked about their upcoming wedding.
James, 42, said that rumors of a break-up are “absolutely not true.” In fact, James says, “Things are completely good with us.”
Von D backs up her fiancé by adding that the rumor that the two split up is “the farthest thing from the truth.”
James and Von D were engaged in January and have been busy planning a wedding for this summer.
James says “That day can’t come soon enough!”
The couple will spend time in both California and Texas. James’ children live in Austin, so the couple makes sure to spend time at their Texas home.
The wedding will take place on James and Von D’s one year dating anniversary. James adds in the interview that he is completely happy now, stating “I am absolutely more in love today than I was a year ago. She’s the one for me.”
Jesse James, Kat Von D Getting Serious. Though reports only surfaced in mid-August about Jesse James and Kat Von D’s new relationship, now James’ daughter has revealed their relationship may have started sooner than that. And things are getting serious fast – Von D might be a stepmother soon. Sunny, James’ daughter with James’ ex-wife Janine Lindemulder, revealed to her mother that Von D has been in the picture longer than anyone knew. “I got Sunny on the phone and she said, ‘Kat’s here,’” Janine told our source.”Then she said to me, ‘You know, Mom, I haven’t known Kat just a couple of weeks. I’ve known her for months.’” If that’s the case, maybe the public shouldn’t be so shocked that Von D is reportedly becoming stepmom material with each day. “Kat is closer and closer to becoming a stepmom,” Lindemulder said. Sunny didn’t express any emotion over a possible new stepmom, but she is still hurting over James’ and ex-wife Sandra Bullock’s divorce. In addition, Lindemulder says it’s too soon for Sunny to have a new mother figure in her life. “(She’s) still grieving over missing Sandra and missing her brother,” she said. “She says that Louis isn’t her brother and Sandra doesn’t have her last name, James, anymore. She thinks her baby brother is gone. She’s really hurting.”
- Franse componist Henri Dutilleux (97) overleden - Volkskrant
- Sandra van Nieuwland gaat op theatertournee - NU.nl
- Brian May noemt The Voice 'ultieme belediging voor muziek' - NU.nl
- MS MR zijn muzikale zielsverwanten - Volkskrant
- Componist Anton aus Tirol op tragische wijze overleden - Volkskrant
- David Bowie-bassist Trevor Bolder (62) overleden - Volkskrant
- Duo Housequake heeft geen internationale ambities - NU.nl
- Guus Meeuwis staat stil bij eigen geluk - NU.nl
- Will Smith werkt met Kanye aan nieuwe muziek - AD.nl
- Tour Ruth Jacott is verlengd - NU.nl
- Ruben en Tijl hosten RTL Viert de Zomer Concert - Bruno.nl
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis vanavond LIVE op internet, tv ... - Omroep Brabant
- Concert Jostiband met André Rieu op 6 juli - Omroep West
- Jamie Cullum verrast treinreizigers met concert - NOS
- Concert Spanjaardsgat geannuleerd door weer - BN DeStem
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl