Jennifer Lopez and her estranged husband Marc Anthony have been pictured together for the first time since their split.
The couple were seen in the backseat of a red Mustang convertible near Sagg Main Beach in Southampton, New York, TMZ are reporting.
They appeared to be relaxed and happy and were joined by two companions who sat in the front.
Marc’s representative said that he was in town to visit his children.
The Latin singer has five children: one out of wedlock, two with his first wife Dayanara Torres and three-year-old twins Max and Emme with Jennifer.
It was officially announced on Wednesday that Jennifer will be returning for Season 11 of American Idol and she is rumoured to have received a bumper pay rise taking her salary from $12 million to $20 million.
Us Weekly reported that despite issuing a statement on July 15 that they were ending their seven-year marriage, Marc still wants to make things work with Jennifer.
‘His mood shifts from blaming her to begging her to take him back to telling her she is destroying his life,’ a source told the magazine.
Marc is said to have been ‘difficult on every little point’ during negotiations for their impending divorce as he ‘wants to prolong things so she reconsiders’.
Jennifer Lopez is reportedly asking for a £21million deal to return to American Idol.
There has been no official confirmation that the songstress will take her place on the judging panel on the hit show once again, but according to reports show executives are confident she will return.
Sources suggest Jennifer was holding out for a pay package to rival what Simon Cowell was earning when he was a judge on the programme.
The British TV mogul pocketed £21million per year for his appearance on the popular series, which is almost three times the rumoured £8million Jennifer was paid for her stint on the talent contest this year.
Jennifer has begun negotiations with TV bosses, who insist the outcome will be a positive one. FremantleMedia North American chief executive CÃ©cile Frot-Coutaz says the discussions are currently headed in the right direction.
“We’re in good shape. No worries. No dark clouds on the horizon,’ she said.
Jennifer, who would take her seat on the judging panel alongside Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson, celebrated her 42nd birthday on a yacht off Miami, Florida, on Sunday.
The stunning star has had a tough time of late, having announced her split from husband Marc Anthony just over a week ago.
Even though Jennifer Lopez announced last week that she was ending her seven-year marriage to singer Marc Anthony, she wasn’t going let her divorce dampen her weekend birthday celebration.
Lopez, who turned 42 on Sunday, kicked off her birthday weekend celebration by Friday with a dip in the pool at her condo with family and friends, reports People magazine.
The “On The Floor” singer then enjoyed a pre-birthday dinner at the Wine Cellar of the Forge restaurant on Miami Beach, a spot she’s been to before with Anthony.
A source told People: “It was very secluded and beautiful among the bottles with bold and vibrant labels. The meal was served on a long rectangle mirrored table with cloud-like chandeliers hanging above.”
According to the celebrity magazine, the restaurant’s pastry chef surprised the singer with a special chocolate soufflé for desert, which the waiters sang her “Happy Birthday.”
On Saturday afternoon, Lopez headed out to Bal Harbor shops, located just north of South Beach, for a shopping spree that included new outfits for her three-year-old twins, Emme and Max.
Later that night, the “American Idol” judge continued the celebration over a lavish dinner at a restaurant at the Fountainbleau hotel in Miami Beach with a group of 16 people, in which included her sister, mother and longtime stylist.
“Jennifer looked radiant in a purple and silver evening dress,” a source told the celebrity magazine. “And when they brought out her birthday cake after the meal, she began to sing. She was very happy. The whole group had a blast, staying for hours.
“They closed down the restaurant.”
Lopez, who took a break from filming “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” in Atlanta to enjoy the South Florida sun, spent most of Sunday sending thank you replies to her Twitter followers for their birthday wishes.
“Thank you all of my Lovers for the birthday wishes,” she tweeted. “I’m having an amazing day surrounded by family and friends.”
- Moby geeft zijn muziek gratis aan filmmakers - RTL Nieuws
- C2C voelt zich meer band dan dj-collectief - NU.nl
- Vengaboys hopen op zomerhit met Hot Hot Hot - Parool.nl
- Johannes Rypma overhandigt Nick & Simon eerste cd - Parool.nl
- Nieuwe drummer voor Normaal - Volkskrant
- 'Love Me Do' van The Beatles 10.000 dollar waard - Volkskrant
- HiFi versus live muziek - Hifi
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Jiggy Djé nuchter over succes 'supergroep' Great Minds - NU.nl
- Armin van Buuren pakt platina in Canada - NU.nl
- New Concert Jack Johnson Heineken Music Hall - Amsterdam, Nederland ... - Concertnews
- 3 Doors Down - 17/6 - 013 - Podiuminfo.nl
- Elburger zeemanskoor "Kop van 't Ende" sluit seizoen af met een concert aan de ... - Veluweland.nl
- Openbare Masterclass door mezzo Karin Strobos en concert (try-out) - De Jonge ... - dé Weekkrant
- Vrijkaarten concert Koninklijke Militaire Kapel Johan… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Speciaal Twitterkanaal voor Concert at Sea - Omroep Zeeland
- Geslaagd concert Crescendo - dé Weekkrant
- Eerste concert Big Band Ter Apel in het kader van het 10 jarig bestaan een succes - Westerwolde actueel
- Borrel-concert Femme Vanille op Landgoed Zonnestraal - Dichtbij.nl
- Alicia Keys zet concert Israël door - NOS op 3