The 29-year-old singer-and-actress ‘ who has 23-month-old David Jr. with fiancÃ© David Otunga – says the youngster is already showing signs of following in her footsteps and claims he has more ‘presence’ than any child she has ever met.
She said: ‘He’s very much his own person, a little performer who loves to sing and dance.
‘He’s so charming, too. Yes, I’m biased, but I’ve never seen a child with such presence. He says ‘hi’ or ‘bye bye’ to everyone when he comes in or out of a room, and goes round blowing kisses to everyone.
‘My phone is completely backed up from videoing everything he does, because he surprises me constantly.
‘When I found out I was pregnant and went for the scan, he was so very little. To have that memory fresh in my mind and yet to now have this boy with me, dancing and laughing.’
Jennifer ‘ whose mother, brother and nephew were tragically murdered in October 2008 – sees a lot of herself in her son and admits they share similar rituals to those she had with her own mum when she was a child.
She explained to You magazine: ‘When I was little I used to itch at night, so my mom would scratch me and he’s just the same. It’s our little ritual. Every night he goes, ‘Itch! Itch!’.
‘t’s like seeing myself all over again.’
Grammy and Academy Award winner Jennifer Hudson is set to release the single ‘No One Gonna Love You’ on August 8th taken from her album ‘I Remember Me’ out now.
The track, produced by Rich Harrison (Mary J Blige, Usher, Beyonce), shows off Jennifer’s strong vocal talents and personality as she tells the man in her life why she’s the woman for him.
The album title, ‘I Remember Me’, is based on a poem written by Jennifer and composed into a beautiful song co-written by Ryan Tedder (Beyonce’s ‘Halo’ and Leona Lewis’ ‘Bleeding Love’) featured on the album. Additional writers and producers on the album include multi-award winners Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Rich Harrison, Ne-Yo and Stargate.
”m excited about this album because it’s almost like a renewal for me, reflected through the chapters of my life,’ comments Jennifer. ”ve called it ‘I Remember Me’ because of the journey I’ve been on. I’ve learned that life constantly surprises you, no matter your plans. My fans have been so loyal, I feel like they have been on this journey with me and I can’t wait for them to hear the new album.’
Clive Davis, Chief Creative Officer, Sony Music Entertainment states: “Jennifer is the voice of the new generation and she literally soars on her second album ‘I Remember Me.’ Jennifer fulfills all of her promise and all of the prophesies that she will be on that short list of great vocalists of our time.”
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres announces the newest artist on her record label eleveneleven, 12 year-old singer, Savannah Robinson on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Wednesday, March 30th. Savannah made her first appearance on the show on February 18th and performed “And I am Telling You I’m Not Going.” Ellen was so impressed by the performance she has signed her to record label eleveneleven. Ellen then showed the video to Savannah’s idol, Jennifer Hudson who was also blown away. Jennifer joins Savannah for her performance today of “And I am Telling You I’m Not Going.” Jennifer also announces she is going on tour and invites Savannah to sing with her.
Ellen announces Savannah Robinson as her newest artist on her record label eleveneleven
“This is so exciting… about a month ago I saw this incredible 12 year old singer. She was on YouTube her name is Savannah Robinson and I just thought oh my god, she is so talented. So I wanted to have her on the show. I had her on the show she was even more amazing then I thought she would be so I signed her to my record label eleveneleven. Get this, Jennifer Hudson was here I showed her the video…she is signing “And I am Telling You.” Jennifer Hudson sees it and she is blown away so today she (Jennifer Hudson) is singing with Savannah together on the stage. Jennifer Hudson and Savannah singing together. I saw this girl a month ago and here she is today singing with her idol (Jennifer Hudson)…12 years old. It’s just amazing. When I was 12 years old I was in first grade.
Ellen launched her record label, eleveneleven, in May 2010 when she signed her first artist YouTube sensation, Greyson Chance. Greyson released his first single “Waiting Outside the Lines” this fall and he just wrapped up his first tour with Miranda Cosgrove. Greyson is currently in the studio with Nick Jonas working on his wildly anticipated first album. This summer Greyson will tour with Cody Simpson for the “Waiting 4U Tour.”
- Denemarken wint Songfestival, Anouk negende - Volkskrant
- Gitaar Beatles geveild voor 400.000 dollar - Parool.nl
- Songfestival: de top 5 op een rijtje - Volkskrant
- ABBA haalt plaatverkoop The Beatles in - NU.nl
- Waarom blijft dat liedje van Anouk zo hangen? - Volkskrant
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- 013, of: mag de muziek wat zachter? - Brabants Dagblad - Brabants Dagblad
- Justin Bieber verbreekt record Candle In The Wind - NU.nl
- Hoe groot zijn Anouks kansen? - Volkskrant
- "Muziek laat Syrische kinderen weer stralen" - NOS
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Choral Music Projects geeft groot concert op 8 juni in Plantagekerk - HetKontaktVeluwsNieuwsblad.nl
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- 20e concert in de serie Componistenportretten: - Dichtbij.nl
- Bryan Adams voor intiem concert naar Nederland - Telegraaf.nl