Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux just made the next big move in their relationship. Literally. The couple has officially moved in together.
According to People, Aniston and Theroux are still house-hunting for the perfect one to buy, but in the meantime decided to rent a house together: a picturesque two-bedroom in the Hollywood Hills complete with vaulted ceilings and ozone pool.
It’s definitely downsizing from her pad before. Aniston was living solo in a huge Beverly Hills spread which sold for $38 million earlier this year.
“Jen and Justin are very excited about living together in their new home,” the source told People.
Along with her big move, Aniston should be excited about another big movie she has on its way…which also stars her new beau. After her hilariously uncharacteristic turn in this summer’s “Horrible Bosses,” Aniston will star in another R-rated comedy, “Wanderlust” with Paul Rudd and her boyfriend Theroux.
“Saturday Night Live” comic Jason Sudeikis has been named the host of the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. The 35-year-old “Hall Pass” star will lead the event at the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California, on June 5.
He said of his new role, “I’m sincerely flattered that the folks from the Mostly Teenage Viewers network have invited me to host this year, and I look forward to keeping the streak of flawless and critically lauded movie awards show hosting in 2011 alive.”
MTV President Stephen Friedman added, “Smart and funny is the new rock and roll for our audience – and that combo pretty much sums up Jason. He is a smartass and a gentleman who never goes for the easy or obvious joke.”
“Because of that, he is the ideal Movie Awards host, and we are confident with him anchoring the show, our audience is in store for unexpected and crazy moments with Hollywood’s biggest stars and musicians.”
The nominees for the awards show will be based on the people’s votes at MovieAwards.MTV.com. They will be announced on Tuesday and voting will continue until June 4.
Sudeikis will be seen next in the star-studded comedy “Horrible Bosses” alongside Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, Colin Farrell, Donald Sutherland, Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Julie Bowen, and Kevin Spacey. He will also star in another ensemble cast film “Movie 43″ this year.
Jennifer Aniston doesn’t want to share the spotlight, according to publicity-seeker Heidi Montag. “The Hills” villianess absurdly claims that the A-list star banned her from walking the red carpet premiere of her film “Just Go With It,” where Heidi has a cameo role. The 24-year-old singer wannabe claims Jen found her “too polarizing” so the “Friends” star, who topbills the film with Adam Sandler, banned her to walk the red carpet premiere in New York on Tuesday.
She told Us Weekly, “I’m so upset. I was so excited! This is the first movie I’ve ever been in and I can’t walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was ‘too polarizing.’”
Heidi also claims that she designed her own dress for the event, and had made a deal with the producers not to go to other events beforehand.
“I’ve been such a huge Jennifer Aniston fan for my entire life and it’s just really upsetting that she would do this to me. She should know how hard it is to make a career for yourself and to have someone like Jennifer Aniston go out of her way to make things hard for me is disheartening.”
We can’t blame Jen if it’s indeed true. It’s really hard to be a fan of “The Hills.” But Heidi is not known for her honesty, and this reeks just like her numerous previous desperate attempts at getting publicity.
After all, it’s not easy to steal spotlight from Jen and their Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover model co-star Brooklyn Decker.
And just as expected, a rep for Jen replied to the magazine, saying, “This is absolutely false. Jennifer has nothing to do with who was or was not invited.”
“Just Go With It” is released in theaters on Friday.
- Pia Douwes heeft nog genoeg dromen - NU.nl
- Doors-toetsenist Ray Manzarek (74) overleden - Volkskrant
- Anouk vindt Roemeen 'engerd' en Deense 'onaardig' - Volkskrant
- President Azerbeidzjan gelast hertelling Songfestival - Volkskrant
- 'Miley en Justin maken samen muziek' - Shownieuws
- Jared Leto wil niet op zelfde voet verder gaan - NU.nl
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar Billboard Awards - NU.nl
- Prestigieuze muziekprijs voor Usher - NU.nl
- Stevie Ann blinkt uit in intieme liedjes - NU.nl
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- Bryan Bijlhout op concert Pinksteren - Waterkant
- Toon Hagen geeft concert op Meere-orgel - Veluweland.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - Nieuwsblad Transport
- Na dag repeteren geven jonge muzikanten een mooi concert - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl
- Dinsdag LIVE: Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis - Omroep Brabant
- Leerfabriek Oisterwijk maakt zich op voor exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert ... - Omroep Brabant
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam | nu.nl/muziek | Het laatste nieuws ... - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl
- Bryan Adams voor intiem concert naar Nederland - Telegraaf.nl