Mulberry Handbags For Less At Target Starting In October. Target’s latest guest designer arrives just in time for the holidays. Starting Sunday, Oct. 10 all the way through Christmas Eve, handbags designed exclusively for Target by English luxury brand Mulberry will be available. The Mulberry for Target collection features signature Mulberry silhouettes in bold prints, such as pink leopard print, and use different fabrics including denim, black velvet and patent. The collection includes different types of handbags, as well: totes, satchels, cross-body bags and mini messenger bags. This collection arrives at Target just in time as the holiday season approaches. Mulberry was founded in 1971 in Somerset, England, by Roger Saul and his mother. The mother-son designing duo quickly established Mulberry as a British lifestyle brand, starting with handbags, and quickly segueing into womenswear, menswear, women’s footwear and furniture. The British lifestyle brand creates items inspired by heritage and craftsmanship, and is known for its high standards. Therefore, the fact that Mulberry-designed bags will be at Target is huge — women can buy handbags in different materials (patent, denim) but made with high-quality standards. This is the first time Mulberry has collaborated with a less expensive retail store or chain. Collaborating with less expensive chains such as Target and H&M is still the hot thing to do, however; Lanvin is collaborating with H&M for an exclusive collection debuting in November and Valentino is reportedly designing a collection to be sold at the Gap.
(if you would like your brand to appear on RTV Channel. Send us a email)
E! co-founder launches celebrity website. Watch videos and view red carpet photos from all your favorite celebrities at film premieres and Hollywood events. Read articles about the latest fashion and beauty trends, and get the celebrity look. The co-founder of E! is launching a celebrity-focused online network complete with several programs in the hope of establishing a new brand in the entertainment programing space. Alan Mruvka created E! (then called Movietime) 23 years ago with Larry Namer. Last week, he returned to his roots with the launch of the Look, a new site at thelooktv.com, which aims to blend fashion and celebrity programing with an e-commerce sales site. “When I was pitching E!, I used to say that TV is like a newspaper; there’s headlines and sports, but there was no (entertainment) section,” Mruvka said. “Now TV is like a magazine stand, with golf and food and everything else — it’s narrowcasting. Well, the thickest magazines are fashion magazines; that’s where the money is. The Look is as if you were to take InStyle magazine and make a network out of it.” Mruvka has been working on the Look for three years and is launching with about $10 million in self-raised investment capital. The Look isn’t aiming for linear cable network distribution — at least not yet. “I don’t believe it’s still about launching a network and getting it on TV any way you can,” he said. “The convergence of the Internet and TV is closer than ever, and I want to be on the edge of that.” Mruvka describes the Look as best resembling a hybrid of E! and its spinoff channel, the Style Network. “Our goal is to be the place to go to see what your favorite star is wearing and then buy it right then and there,” Mruvka said.
Madonna And Daughter Lourdes Designing Teen Clothing Line. Madonna is launching an affordable teen clothing line for Macy’s. The pop superstar, in partnership with Iconix Brand Group, Inc., has announced its first direct-to-retail license agreement with the department store giant. Called “Material Girl,” the line was inspired and designed by Madonna and 13-year-old daughter Lourdes, along with Iconix’s in-house fashion department. It will feature back-to-school apparel collection just in time for the start of the new school season. The line will also showcase footwear, handbags and jewelry that retail from $12 to $40. Macy’s chief merchandising officer, Jeff Gennette, said, “We believe that ‘Material Girl’ will be a dynamic exclusive brand for Macy’s, and we look forward to working with Madonna, Lourdes and the Iconix team. Madonna is a fashion icon who can bring a new dimension to our juniors customer.” “Material Girl” will launch in approximately 200 Macy’s stores and online in August this year.
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - Parool.nl
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Parool.nl
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Winnend lied Denemarken gejat van Nederlandse band? - Telegraaf.nl
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trekt bijna 6 miljoen kijkers - Volkskrant
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- ABBA haalt plaatverkoop The Beatles in - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Bar & Boos viert 20 jarig bestaan met concert De Kift - Dichtbij.nl
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl