The INmusic festival takes place on the 21st & 22nd June 2011 and will be headlined by the seminal Montreal act Arcade Fire who are fresh from Sunday’s GRAMMY AWARD and experimental band Grinderman. Set on the shores on the idyllic Lake Jarun in Zagreb, the festival boasts six different stages and will welcome 60,000 music fans to dance in the Croatian sunshine.
INmusic has grown rapidly from the first event in 2006 and has previously welcomed guests such as Moby, Franz Ferdinand, Kraftwerk, Lily Allen, N*E*R*D*, The Prodigy, Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, LCD Soundsystem, Massive Attack, and Morrissey. Little wonder why the event has become the go-to destination for music lovers visiting Croatia.
This year the camping experience has been enriched so that people can enjoy the site for a full six days from the 18th to the 22nd June. The site will boast a plethora of amenities such as hot running water, wireless internet, food and drink stalls, mobile phone and laptops recharging points.
For those that need an additional buzz to the music there are a host of activities such as beach volleyball and handball, soccer, skate park, rollerblading, cycling, surfing, rowing, horse ridding, table tennis, hanging bowling hall, mini golf, and badmington near the festival.
The festival is perfectly situated only 1.5hours from Zagreb, giving the opportunity to enjoy the tourist attractions and the surrounding areas before or after the festival. There is the opportunity to take organised trips to attractive destinations such as the beautiful Plitvice Lakes.
The 16-year-old singing sensation is currently looking to buy his first home and although he enjoys living in Atlanta, Georgia, at the moment, he would love to buy a property in his homeland. He said: ‘ have a lot of friends in Atlanta now but I think I might move back to Canada.’ The ‘Baby’ hitmaker is worth an estimated $100 million and he admits he has to hire people to keep track of his money.
Asked how he looks after his fortune, he said: ‘ have a business manager.’
Justin lost out on a Grammy Award for Best New Artist to Esperanza Spalding last night (13.02.11) and though he was disappointed not to win, the teenager says his defeat makes him want to work harder.
He told MTV News: ‘ had no clue what was going to happen. I worked really hard these past few years and you know, I’m not going to lie, I was disappointed. But, you know, I’m gonna come back next year and we’ll take a few home.
”m inspired to work harder than I did last year. It’s going to be hard, but I’m going to try. Bieber fans, don’t get too upset. Be happy.’
Colbie Caillat To Perform At NASCAR Sprint Cup Awards Banquet. This week’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony and Champion’s Week just got a little glitzier by the addition of yet another Grammy-Award winning act. Singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat will perform at the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony Friday at Wynn Las Vegas, a performfance that will be broadcast live on SPEED at 9 p.m. Caillat will join country music’s Rascal Flatts and comedic host Frank Caliendo in filling up the entertainment card. Caillat has produced hit singles include “Bubbly,” “Realize,” and “Falling for You,” and will perform for the top-10 drivers in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series standings. Caillat’s album “COCO’ debuted at No. 5 on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums chart in 2007, and her Grammy-nominated follow up, BREAKTHROUGH, debuted at No. 1. The Awards Ceremony culminates NASCAR Champion’s Week, a postseason celebration of fan-friendly activities in Sin City.
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Waarom blijft dat liedje van Anouk zo hangen? - Volkskrant
- Muziek Zee 25 en 27 mei in Hoek van Hollland - Dichtbij.nl
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- 013, of: mag de muziek wat zachter? - Brabants Dagblad - Brabants Dagblad
- Craig David draait de tijd terug in Amsterdam - NU.nl
- "Muziek laat Syrische kinderen weer stralen" - NOS
- Muziek zien in kleur? Iedereen kan het en ziet dezelfde kleuren - Scientias.nl
- Voortbestaan feestorganisator UDC 'twijfelachtig' - NU.nl
- Gotye: is de muziek op? - EditieNL
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Choral Music Projects geeft groot concert op 8 juni in Plantagekerk - HetKontaktVeluwsNieuwsblad.nl
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Concert met Martin Brand - dé Weekkrant
- Twee koren in concert - CulemborgseCourant.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Nieuwe concert-app tegen telefoonopnames - SpitsNieuws
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl