Watch the new video to promote the Foo Fighters’ upcoming US tour. Entitled Hot Buns, it’s kind of a fake gay porn video in a truck stop shower!
Grohl and the rest of the Foo Fighters (donning outrageous trucker attire) are finishing breakfast before repairing to the showers to wash off their road grime. Which is when the real, ahem, action starts.. (Note the crafty use of Queen’s Body Language in there!)
At the end of the clip, the band shows off their big rigs -(come on, they’re truckers!) – before the US tour dates roll. How on earth can the Foo Fighters top this one? See for yourself!
For the UNCENSORED version go here! http://hotbuns.foofighters.com
Oh and don’t forget – next single ‘Arlandria’ is out Sept 5th on all download platfoms! Video is coming..
Hot Buns- Censored version below:
Liz Lemon can’t save him from this one. “30 Rock” star Tracy Morgan allegedly went on an anti-gay tirade at a recent comedy show. During his stand-up, he mocked gay bullying and President Obama’s support of the LGBT community, and even said he’d kill his own son if he were gay.
Morgan took the stage at the Ryman Auditorium here last week and reportedly slammed the gay community, saying, “Gays need to quit being p–sies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying.”
Morgan also said that being gay is a choice and that “Born This Way” is “bullsh–,” referencing Lady Gaga’s LGBT-friendly #1 song. “Gay is something that kids learn from the media and programming,” he said.
Along with basically staying that God doesn’t make mistakes (and equating gays to “mistakes”), as well as slamming Obama for his support of the gay community, Morgan also said that if his son would ever come out to him, he said he “better talk to me like a man and not in a gay voice or I’ll pull out a knife and stab that little n–ger to death.”
“I don’t f–king care if I piss off some gays, because if they can take a f–king d–k up their ass, they can take a f–king joke,” he said. We’re still waiting for the punchline.
While there’s been no comment from Tracy’s camp, the Ryman Auditorium did release a statement. “The Ryman Auditorium regrets that people were offended by statements made by Tracy Morgan during his June 3 appearance,” it read. “The Ryman does not control the content presented by people appearing on its stage, nor does it endorse any of the views of, or statements made by, such persons.”
It’s not the first time Morgan has come under fire for homophobic remarks. In 2009 there were walkouts during his stand-up show at Carnegie Hall after, among other things, he said being gay was a choice.
Lady Gaga ‘f***ing shell shocked’ by comparisons between ‘Born This Way’ and Madonna’s ‘Express Yourself’
Lady Gaga was “f***ing shell shocked” by comparisons between ‘Born This Way’ and Madonna’s ‘Express Yourself’. The singer was surprised and upset people would compare the lead single from her new album – which has been a huge international hit – with Madonna’s 1989 track, and she can see no similarities herself.
She told NME magazine: “I was f***ing shell shocked by it. If you put the songs next to each other, side by side, the only similarities are the chord progression. It’s the same one which has been in disco music for the last 50 years.
“Just because I’m the first artist in 25 years to think of putting it on Top 40 radio doesn’t mean I’m a plagiarist, it means I’m f***ing smart. Sorry.”
Gaga also feels the message of the song – which has been hailed a gay anthem – came to her from God, and people are always looking to criticise her just because she has become so famous.
She added: “I feel like, honestly, that God sent me those lyrics and that melody. When you feel a message to give to the world and people are shooting arrows through it – there’s no way for something that pure to be wrong.”
Gaga’s next single, ‘Judas’ is out now.
- Alcoholgebruik verpestte shows Jamie Cullum - NU.nl
- Vestrock Hulst festival met niet alleen muziek - BN DeStem
- Teruglezen: Malaise Free Record Shop raakt hele muziekindustrie - Volkskrant
- Opposites en De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig op Lowlands - Parool.nl
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Glennis Grace heeft 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Moeder natuur kan eindexamen muziek niet stoppen - Oog TV
- Obama eert singer-songwriter Carole King - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- Toppers klaar voor Arabisch concert - AD.nl
- Zondagmiddag gevarieerd concert in het ICO - dé Weekkrant
- Concert KamerOrkest - De Kaap
- Groot concert voor Alpe d'Huzes met Jan Vayne en Petra Berger - DeStadAmersfoort.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - Volkskrant
- Concert van Lisa Lois wordt verplaatst - Podiuminfo.nl
- Concert Ontmoetingskerk - DeStadGorinchem.nl
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio