Ultimate “Shrek” Collection Comes To DVD, Blu-Ray. “Shrek” has been released on DVD and Blu-ray Tuesday, December 7th. “Shrek the Whole Story” features all four films of the DreamWorks Animation megahit franchise and will include all-new extras plus a brand new, limited edition “Donkey’s Christmas Shrektacular” just in time for the holiday season. ”Shrek the Whole Story” has been re-graded for home viewing, and will include the first “Shrek” from 2001, “Shrek 2″ from 2004, “Shrek the Third” from 2007, and the latest and final installment “Shrek Forever After.” As for “Shrek Forever After”, both its Double DVD pack and DVD/Blu-ray combo will include bonus features, such as deleted scenes, secrets of “Shrek Forever After,” a look at “Shrek the Musical,” a 12 Days of Christmas pop-up book, interactive games, more holiday music, and more. The short feature “Donkey’s Christmas Shrektacular,” which features all the characters performing classic holiday songs with Shrek-ized lyrics, will also be available for a limited time only. “Shrek the Whole Story” can be purchased for as low as $34.99 and $49.99 for the DVD and Blu-ray box sets respectively for a limited time, while “Shrek Forever After” is available at $19.99 for the Double DVD pack and $24.99 for DVD/Blu-ray combo.
Mariah Carey, Selena Gomez To Perform On Disney Christmas Day Parade Special. Disney has unwrapped the list of performers appearing on the upcoming “Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade” special. Joining Mickey and friends this year are Mariah Carey, Selena Gomez, and Jackie Evancho, among others. Grammy Award-winner Mariah Carey makes her return to the special this year, performing her latest holiday hit “Oh Santa” as well as her modern Christmas classic “All I Want For Christmas Is You.” Husband Nick Cannon serves as host from the Disneyland Resort in California, while Ryan Seacrest and Maria Menounos check in from Walt Disney World in Florida. Selena Gomez will appear to perform “Winter Wonderland,” while fellow Disney Channel star Debby Ryan performs “Deck the Halls” on the parade route. “Glee” star Amber Riley, who plays Mercedes on the show, will also appear for a performance. Opera prodigy Jackie Evancho will perform “Pie Jesu” from her debut holiday set, while “American Idol” winner Lee DeWyze will appear performing his version of “Little Drummer Boy.” Darius Rucker, Sean Kingston, and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy will also all appear. The Disney princes and princesses will join in for a dance, as will “Dancing with the Stars” alums Tony Dovolani, Kym Johnson, Louis Van Amstel, and Chelsea Hightower for a jive. Travel Channel star Samantha Brown will appear from Disney’s new resort in Hawaii and as well as their new Disney Dream cruise ship. Also be on the lookout for a whole slew of Disney costumed characters, including Woody and Jesse from this year’s “Toy Story 3” and Phineas and Ferb from the hit Disney Channel show. This year’s “Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade” special airs Christmas Day on ABC. Check local listings or here for broadcast times.
Heston Blumenthal’s Hidden Orange Christmas pudding to sell out by next week. The Hidden Orange Christmas pudding, which is clearly one of the hits of the season and part of a wide array of unusual dishes created by Heston Blumenthal, is likely to sell out completely by the end of next week. The news about the impending sale out of the pudding – which contains a whole candied orange in its centre – is bound to disappoint tens and thousands of shoppers, particularly because the dish has virtually flown off the shelves since it went on sale slightly over a week back. Despite the fact that Waitrose – the supermarket which is selling the offbeat dish – has ordered the manufacturer to make more Hidden Orange Christmas puddings, merely a few more thousand will be possible to make. The reason why there may not be enough supply of the £13.99-priced dish is that Northern Foods, the supplier, has already bought up the entire supply of Valencian cured oranges, which is a crucial ingredient that goes in the preparation of the pudding. Since it takes around seven weeks to cure a Valencian candied orange, the limited availability of the ingredient, as of now, implies that after the manufacturer is through with the short production run, more puddings will be possible only after Christmas. However, unlike most of the other dishes created by Heston Blumenthal – the “food ambassador” for Waitrose -, the Hiddden Orange Christmas pudding is quite easy to prepare in the microwave.
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar bij Billboard Awards - Volkskrant
- Prestigieuze muziekprijs voor Usher - NU.nl
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - Volkskrant
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trekt bijna 6 miljoen kijkers - Volkskrant
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Anouk zingt nummer vlekkeloos op Songfestival - NU.nl
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert op gerestaureerde orgel - Dichtbij.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert voor en met Vroege Vogels - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl