Nicolas Cage may be investigated for child abuse after allegedly dropping his 5-year-old son when he was intoxicated on the night of his April 15 arrest. Cage was arrested recently for domestic battery, disturbing the peace and public intoxication.
A police report obtained by TMZ stated that his wife Alice told police that Cage, due to his drunken state, fell while holding their son Kal-El. The fall caused their son to suffer a minor abrasion to his left knee.
However, a witness told cops another story. He claims he saw “Mr. Cage pull the male child to the ground by his hand.”
A child abuse detective was notified. Cops said they wanted to interview Kal-El but his mother wouldn’t allow it.
RadarOnline.com said that the child abuse detective determined that no further investigation is needed, but a Child Protective Service rep may be contacted and an investigation could be launched.
Oprah Settles Suit With Former South African School Headmistress. Television talk show host Oprah Winfrey has settled a defamation lawsuit filed by Nomvuho Mzamane, the former headmistress of a South Africa girl’s school set up by the entertainment mogul. In the suit, Mzamane said Winfrey made disparaging remarks about her in 2007 after an alleged sex abuse scandal at the school. Mzamane claimed she had problems finding a job in the wake of Winfrey’s remarks, reports stated. According to reports, both women met Tuesday to settle their differences. Details of the settlement were not made public. Winfrey was scheduled to testify at a trial on the charges next week in Philadelphia, according to reports. The school opened in 2007 in Johannesburg, costing $40 million. Oprah, a victim of child abuse herself, funded the school after meeting with former South African President Nelson Mandela in 2002.
Monster’s Ball producer Lee Daniels follows up his 2005 directorial debut, Shadowboxer, with this adaptation of author Sapphire’s best-selling novel about an overweight, illiterate African-American teen from Harlem who discovers an alternate path in life after she begins attending a new school. Clareece “Precious” Continue reading
- Dag vol muziek van KWOV - dé Weekkrant
- Leona Lewis wil niet zingen in X Factor - NU.nl
- Kinderopvang Humanitas maakt muziek voor de koning - Dichtbij.nl
- Vriendschap onderdeel van succes Toppers - NU.nl
- Twee dagen kennismaken met muziek en dans - BredaVandaag.nl
- Alcoholgebruik verpestte shows Jamie Cullum - NU.nl
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Glennis Grace heeft 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- The American Concert in Rhenen - Veenendaalse Krant
- Gezamenlijk concert - Veenendaalse Krant
- Concert door Noortje van Middelkoop en Harm Hoeve - dé Weekkrant
- Klassiek concert ensemble Parlando in Geldermalsen - NieuwsbladGeldermalsen.nl
- Gevarieerd concert in het UCK op 9 Juni. - dé Weekkrant
- Toppers klaar voor Arabisch concert - AD.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - Volkskrant
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio