Fresh from their huge No.1 hit with Tinchy Stryder and a critically acclaimed tour, N-Dubz are set to release new single ‘Wouldn’t You’ out June 1st on AATW Records. Taken from their platinum album ‘Uncle B’ (430,000 units in the UK alone), and written and produced by the band, ‘Wouldn’t You’ mixes street chat with infectious R & B tones. Once again the band combine a variety of musical genres, reinforcing the diversity of their musical talents, producing a song that is set to dominate airwaves throughout the summer. Soft beats produced by Fazer, and soaring vocals by Tulisa are supported by Dappy’s trademark rhymes. Tulisa from the band says, ”Wouldn’t You was a real fan’s favourite on our tour so it seemed the perfect choice to release as our next single. It got an amazing reaction at all the gigs and is definitely one of our favourites from the album.’ Without a doubt N-Dubz are the hottest UK breakthrough act from the last twelve months. The band have grown from an underground phenomenon to a commercial force to be reckoned with. Their debut UK tour sold out with extra dates added due to phenomenal demand and their album is an essential buy for all music lovers around the country. The band’s music videos have had over 30 million hits on You Tube and are on heavy rotation on the coolest music channels from MTV, to Channel U.
Now with a No.1 hit under their belt and a brand new album in the works, N-Dubz are finally receiving the critical and chart success they rightly deserve.
EMI Music Arabia is proud to announce the signing of UK based artist Ramzi for release in the Middle East. His strong talent for melody making is soon to seduce the airwaves of Arabia! Based in London, UK, Ramzi will be revisiting his Middle Eastern roots and is excited to bring his music home. Anticipated to capture the hearts of his homeland, Ramzi’s debut album “Chapter One” is set to release on the 25th April 2009 by EMI Music Arabia. Fans and new lovers of his music will shortly be singing the unforgettable words of the first single ‘Love Is Blind’ that fuses English, Arabic and Hindi lyrics into a hit track, bridging the gap between World music and RnB. The album is packed with smash hit singles that stir emotions, ooze instrumental intelligence and deliver articulate lyrics. Late April 2009, Ramzi will visit Dubai to promote the release of his album. Every once in a while we come across a genuine talent and a master in music making. A talented individual that brings a breath of ‘fresh air’ and excitement to a stale business filled with manufactured ‘one-hit’ wonders and ‘one-trick’ ponies so to speak. Ramzi is that talented individual – an accomplished Singer, Musician, Performer, Songwriter and Producer. With his dulcet vocal tones, catchy melodies and slick production Ramzi continues to capture hundreds of new fans across the world everyday. Ramzi, 26 was born in the UK to Lebanese parents, however spending much of his childhood in Africa and the Middle East. Growing up as part of a musical family with his mother a classical pianist, and father an avid music lover, Ramzi began singing and playing the guitar from the young age of nine. From being classically trained on the piano, writing and producing his first songs at the mere age of twelve, Ramzi’s natural talent, development and growth as an artist has led him to be dubbed by many as the UK’s answer to Grammy nominated singer/songwriter Ne-yo. Indeed, as a Songwriter/ Producer Ramzi has already worked with the likes of worldwide chart stars such as Taio Cruz, T2, Westlife, The Gipsy Kings, Misteeq and Lexington Bridge. Ramzi has recently been featured on radio networks in the UK such as BBC Radio 1, BBC 1xtra, Choice FM and Kiss FM, as well as a vast number of radio networks outside the UK. His music videos have been on heavy rotation on channels such as MTV, Chart Show TV, Channel U, Fizz and Bubble Hits. On the live circuit Ramzi has already performed at venues across the UK and Europe including a sell out show at the renowned Jazz Cafe in London. Soon to be a hit in the Middle East – Ramzi is coming home!
- President Azerbeidzjan gelast hertelling Songfestival - Volkskrant
- 'Miley Cyrus en Justin Bieber maken samen muziek' - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Jared Leto wil niet op zelfde voet verder gaan - NU.nl
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar bij Billboard Awards - Volkskrant
- Prestigieuze muziekprijs voor Usher - NU.nl
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - Nieuwsblad Transport
- Na dag repeteren geven jonge muzikanten een mooi concert - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Maroon 5 stelt Amsterdams concert uit - AD.nl
- Leerfabriek Oisterwijk maakt zich op voor exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert ... - Omroep Brabant
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl
- Bryan Adams voor intiem concert naar Nederland - Telegraaf.nl
- Extra concert Anouk - Telegraaf.nl