Lady Gaga Fragrance On The Way. What do little monsters smell like? We’ll find out soon enough. Lady Gaga will join pop titans like Britney Spears and Beyoncé currently enjoying the sweet smell of success with the release of her very own fragrance. Lady Gaga will team up with global beauty brand Coty Inc. for her first outing in the celebrity perfume business. Coty also helped launch fragrances for Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez, Celine Dion, and Kylie Minogue, among others. The scent will be developed by the masterminds at Coty along with Gaga, as Creative Director, and the rest of her Haus of Gaga team. The currently untitled fragrance will unveil more details closer to its release date. It’s currently expected to hit stores in the spring of 2012. “The marketing behind Lady Gaga’s fragrance will be unprecedented and groundbreaking,” said Steve Mormoris, Sr. VP of Global Marketing for Coty Beauty. “We are working toward distilling the brilliance of Lady Gaga into a fragrance that delivers a breathtaking olfactory experience and a timeless, enduring packaging design that is part of Lady Gaga’s overall artistic sensibility.”We don’t know what olfactory means, but we can’t wait to see what the bottle looks like! In the meantime, Gaga continues her “Monster Ball” world tour through 2011 and is set to release her new album, tentatively titled “Born This Way,” next year as well.
Sundance Channel To Premiere Full Frontal Fashion today. The Sundance Channel is moving into fashion. The TV channel that’s known for airing movies and independent films announced today the network plans to develop a multiplatform fashion and style franchise. Today, Sundance will launch Full Frontal Fashion, a stand-alone digital magazine, helmed by Editor-in-Chief Kelley Culp, former fashion editor for JANE and Page Six Magazine. Under Culp’s direction, FullFrontalFashion.com will feature “what insiders and enthusiasts love about fashion and will inspire users to live a colorful life every day,” according to a press release from Sundance. The launch of Full Frontal Fashion coincides with New York Fall Fashion Week. The Full Frontal Fashion premiere includes season two of The Day Before, a show that brings viewers the final hours before major runway fashion shows, featuring Diane von Furstenberg, Alexander Wang, Nina Ricci, Versace and Narciso Rodriguez. Following The Day Before is Girl on the Run, a show that follows top French fashion journalist Mademoiselle Agnès as she dashes to and from Paris runway shows, from Chanel and Céline, to Manish Arora and Olympia Le-Tan. Girl on the Run also shows Mademoiselle Agnès’s take on fur fights, Vogue editors Anna Wintour and Carine Roitfeld’s efforts to save the French fashion industry, and, of course, the must-have wardrobe picks for Winter 2010/2011.
Karl Lagerfeld To Receive The Fashion Visionary Award. The Fashion Institute of Technology will honor Karl Lagerfeld, head designer and creative director of Chanel, on September 10. This prestigious award is yet another massive accolade to add to his several awards. Diane Kruger, his muse, will present him with the Fashion Visionary Award at the Couture Council Luncheon on September 10. “In recognition of his unparalleled role as a creative force in the world of fashion, we have chosen to bestow on Karl Lagerfeld, The Couture Council Fashion Visionary Award.,” Dr. Valerie Steele, director of The Museum at FIT, said. “This unique award was created exclusively for Karl Lagerfeld. Since his arrival at Chanel in 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has brought the company to the forefront of innovation and creativity and has continuously maintained Chanel’s position as the most coveted fashion label in the world. Not only is Lagerfeld an inimitable designer, he is also an acclaimed photographer, publisher, renowned collector, and a true connoisseur.” Lagerfeld was chosen to receive The Couture Council Fashion Visionary Award by the Couture Council Advisory Committee, an independent group consisting of curators, editors, and retailers.
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- Anouk gaat als eerste haar kinderen zoenen - Parool.nl
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Parool.nl
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Anouk trekt bijna 6 miljoen kijkers - Volkskrant
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- De Forest vindt songfestivalwinst 'overweldigend' - NU.nl
- Songfestival: de top 5 op een rijtje - Volkskrant
- ABBA haalt plaatverkoop The Beatles in - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Bar & Boos viert 20 jarig bestaan met concert De Kift - Dichtbij.nl
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl