A day after the death of her 48-year-old pop start mother Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Brown on Sunday rushed to Cedars Sinai hospital for stress treatment, police said.
Kristina, 18, was released shortly afterwards. “She was having some anxiety and she was transported to Cedars Sinai,” a spokesman for the Beverly Hills Police Department told AFP, without going into details.
Houston’s untimely demise stunned the music world on Saturday. Her body was discovered from her room along with several pills including Xanax, which is used for anxiety treatment, at Beverly Hilton hotel.
Kristina is daughter of Houston and singer Bobby Brown.
Listen up “Little Monsters.” Lady Gaga has just unveiled dates for her “Born This Way Ball” tour in Southeast Asia and Australia. Dates for Europe, Latin American and North America will follow shortly.
Gaga has been tweeting about the tour, revealing some details and photos. On Feb. 7, the singer unveiled a sketch of what the star calls “The Monster Pit,” a general admission area that she says, “Little Monsters unlock when they arrive to the arena or stadium.”
The tour kicks off with 15 shows throughout Southeast Asia and Japan through early June. Then Gaga heads to Australia for 15 more shows ending in July.
After traveling Down Under, Gaga will head to Europe in August. Latin America will follow towards the end of 2012, and then Gaga hits North America in the first quarter of 2013.
On Wednesday, Gaga said “The Born This Way Ball” will perform 110 shows around the world.
The tour will be guided by Live Nation Global Touring CEO Arthur Fogel and his team, who also manned the helm during Gaga’s monster “Monster Ball” tour in 2010-11, which grossed $188 million from 167 shows.
The “Monster Ball” tour landed Gaga at No. 84 on Billboard’s recent “Power 100″ list. It also put her on the map as a major focus in the music arena and as a high-grossing touring artist.
Rock superstar Lenny Kravitz has performed at venues all over the globe but on Feb. 26 he’ll stand before more that 100,000 when he plays a pre-race concert before the Daytona 500.
Kravitz, a four-time Grammy Award winner, will perform the Daytona 500 Pre-Race Show, the pre-race extravaganza — shown by FOX — leading up to the start of “The Great American Race” at Daytona International Speedway.
“Lenny Kravitz is an iconic performer and multi-talented musician – he will deliver a rousing performance prior to the start of the 54th Daytona 500,” Daytona International Speedway President Joie Chitwood III said. “Race fans will experience a first-class, heart-pounding pre-race show that will serve as the perfect prelude to what will be an historic and thrilling afternoon of NASCAR racing on the high banks of Daytona.”
He has sold more than 35 million albums and is the only musician in history to win the Grammy for best male vocals in rock music four times consecutively.
The world-renown musician will perform three songs prior to the start of the 54th annual Daytona 500 – the season-opening event in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Kravitz’s ninth album, Black and White America, was released in 2011 and features a mixture of funk and hard rock hits like “Stand,” “Rock Star City Life” and his new single “Push.”
After a European tour, Kravitz recently kicked off his first American outing in five years in January. The 20-city tour will wrap up in Miami on Feb. 25.
Kravitz joins a long list of stars names that have performed in the Daytona 500 Pre-Race Show that includes Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Bon Jovi, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey and Brad Paisley.
- Dordtenaar van de week: 'Wanneer je je verdiept in geschiedenis van muziek ... - dé Weekkrant
- Op plein twee dagen urenlang live muziek van honderden Oldenzalers - dé Weekkrant
- Handgeschreven teksten Bowie onder de hamer - Volkskrant
- Middelmatig 3 Doors Down maakt weinig indruk in 013 - NU.nl
- Jiggy Djé nuchter over succes 'supergroep' Great Minds - NU.nl
- Stones spelen ruim 2 uur op Glastonbury - Volkskrant
- Armin van Buuren pakt platina in Canada - NU.nl
- Anouk spontaan en dronken op podium bij Club Dauphine - Parool.nl
- HiFi versus live muziek - Hifi
- Miley Cyrus wil opnieuw beginnen - NU.nl
- St. Hubert - Internationaal Concert - dé Weekkrant
- Geslaagd concert Crescendo - dé Weekkrant
- Ruim zestig jonge musici spelen zondag het Rosarium Concert - Dichtbij.nl
- Concert van Thirty Seconds to Mars op 12 november in de Ziggo Dome ... - Vovert.nl
- Concert Queens of the Stone Age ( QOTSA ) op 26 november in Ziggo Dome ... - Vovert.nl
- Eerste concert Big Band Ter Apel in het kader van het 10 jarig bestaan een succes - Westerwolde actueel
- Excelsior geeft concert in Zwinderen - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Communicatieaanpak Concert at SEA! - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Borrel-concert Femme Vanille op Landgoed Zonnestraal - Dichtbij.nl
- Vrijdag 21 juni Concert Veenendaals Koper Ensemble - Veenendaalse Krant