The singer’s band mate, Dappy, has already announced his plans for a solo album while the band take a year-long break, and Tulisa is hoping to join him, and release a record with a dance group Swedish House Mafia.
She told UK radio station Choice FM: “I’d like to make a combination of things. I want to get on a bit of dance stuff. I’d love to work with someone like Swedish House Mafia, try something different.
“I also want to do acoustic things, just work from scratch with instruments whether it be strings or piano and just real melodic music. That’s what I’d like to do. Some nice ballads as well. Because that’s what I’m about really, growing up.”
Tulisa was quick to assure that N-Dubz – completed by producer Fazer – will return and their current break is only so they can pursue other projects temporarily.
She added: “We’ll be back and we’re always a part of the N-Dubz brand and we’re not going anywhere. It’s just basically a band, doing solo projects on the side.”
Following his critically acclaimed new album Thank You Mr Churchill, Grammy-winning guitarist and songwriter Peter Frampton will tour Europe this November celebrating his multi-platinum-selling live album Frampton Comes Alive!
The tour features Frampton performing the legendary album in its entirety across the continent, including stops in London, Paris, Berlin and Madrid. Please see below for complete schedule.
The three-hour show will feature a complete performance of Frampton Comes Alive! along with highlights from Frampton’s catalog, including his GrammyÂ® Award-winning instrumental album, 2006′s Fingerprints. To commemorate the anniversary of the landmark album, Universal Music Enterprises will be making a limited edition offer exclusively through www.PeterFrampton.com. The offer will feature a unique autographed scrapbook containing rare photos and personal reflections from Peter.
The scrapbook will be accompanied by Frampton Comes Alive Deluxe Edition, Frampton Comes Alive II Special Edition and other memorabilia.
Frampton remains one of the most celebrated artists and guitarists in rock history.
At 16, he was lead singer and guitarist for British teen band the Herd. At 18, he co-founded one of the first super groups, seminal rock act Humble Pie. His fifth solo album, the electrifying Frampton Comes Alive!, is one of the top-selling live records of all time.
FRAMPTON COMES ALIVE! 35TH ANNIVERSARY European Tour 2011
November 5 Lisbon, Portugal Atlantico Pavillion
November 6 Madrid, Spain La Riviera
November 8 Barcelona, Spain Allianca de Poble Nou
November 11 Manchester, U.K. Bridgewater Hall
November 12 Cambridge, U.K. Corn Exchange
November 13 London, U.K. Hammersmith Apollo
November 15 Birmingham, U.K. Symphony Hall
November 16 Glasgow, U.K. Royal Concert Hall
November 18 Antwerp, Belgium Queen Elisabeth Hall
November 19 Amsterdam, Holland Heineken Music Hall
November 21 Berlin, Germany Tempodrom
November 22 Mainz, Germany Phonixhalle
November 23 Paris, France Bataclan
Ed Helms, who’s best known for his roles in the 2009 hit comedy “The Hangover” and NBC sitcom “The Office” will be hosting “Saturday Night Live” for the first time. NBC executives have confirmed that the Atlanta-born actor will be part of the late-night television sketch show in May, while promoting the release of “The Hangover Part II,” which also stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis.
Helms will host a week before the show’s season finale, which will have Justin Timberlake as host and Lady Gaga as musical guest.
But before Helms takes the stage at “SNL” next month, he’ll be playing the banjo on a different stage in Hollywood with fellow banjo player and funnyman Steve Martin at the second-annual Los Angeles Bluegrass Situation.
Created by Helms, the five-day festival has attracted other celebrities like Jackson Browne, John C. Reily, Gillian Welch and Dave Rawlings.
During last year’s festival kick off, Helms told AOL’s music website Spinner he knew the community needed a music festival like this.
“They’re such a great community-building event and there’s just nothing like that here in L.A.,” Helms said. “But I know that there are bluegrass fans and I know there’s kind of a community waiting to gel.”
The actor, who sometimes serves as correspondent on “The Daily Show,” added: “I just think when people are exposed to it they respond to it,” he says of bluegrass. As he also points out though, the fest isn’t just bluegrass. “The other thing is you can see from the lineup it’s not exclusively bluegrass per se. That’s sort of the umbrella and we’re proud to make that association.”
Helms will host “SNL” on May 14.
- Ook Wit-Rusland beschuldigt organisatie Songfestival van fraude - Parool.nl
- The Opposites heeft behoefte aan iets anders - NU.nl
- Lowlands verkoopt donderdag 1000 extra tickets - Parool.nl
- Treetop Flyers wil eerst Nederland dan VS veroveren - Volkskrant
- Dag van de Muziek live via de LOS - Den Helder Actueel
- Soundgarden geeft in september concert in HMH - Parool.nl
- Junkie XL maakt muziek 300: Rise of an Empire - AD.nl
- Gelredome viert leven en werk Tina Turner - NU.nl
- Anouk vindt Roemeen 'engerd' en Deense 'onaardig' - Parool.nl
- The Doors-toetsenist Ray Manzarek (74) overleden - NU.nl
- Jamie Cullum verrast treinreizigers met concert - NOS
- Concert Spanjaardsgat geannuleerd door weer - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert duo Lotus in Cellebroederskapel - Maastricht Aktueel - Maastricht Aktueel (Blog)
- Extra concert Ilse de Lange in de Effenaar - Studio040
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden geeft in september concert in HMH - AD.nl
- Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis vanavond LIVE op internet, tv ... - Omroep Brabant
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl
- Dinsdag LIVE: Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis - Omroep Brabant