The 26-year-old rapper ‘ who is a close friend of the ‘Only Girl (In the World)’ hitmaker ‘ revealed the pop superstar always touches her body when they see each other. She said: “Rihanna heard my song, ‘Fly’, and loved it. She sang it beautifully, so now when I see her she of course teasingly fondles me. She fondled me at the MTV Awards and the America Music Awards. I love her.
“She’s the best fondler ever because security didn’t hem her up and she left to tell about it!”
Nicki also says she likes to compliment fellow females in her raps because she thinks it will boost their self-esteem.
In an interview with i-D magazine, she added: “The way I rap is the way I speak, it’s conversational. I try not to limit what I put in my raps. People can take from my raps whatever they want to take out of it. When I say, ‘My bad b****es’ or comment on a girl, I think I should be able to say women are beautiful and I don’t have a problem with that.
“If you want to read more into it, then that’s on you. Maybe it makes a better fantasy in your brain, but I just do what I do. That’s the way I speak. I like to compliment girls and make them feel proud and make them feel better about who they are, no matter how they look.”
The 22-year-old singer – whose second record ’21′ debuted at number one in the UK album charts last month – admitted the end of her “amazing, immense relationship” helped her to write a whole host of passionate songs.
She said: “I had the most amazing, immense relationship. It didn’t last, unfortunately – it stopped being fun, but thankfully the ending wasn’t bitter. The whole thing changed me. It made me really passionate about love, life, me – pretty much everything.”
However, after the success of her debut album ’19′, Adele was unsure how she could improve her second record.
She added to Reveal Magazine: “Before I went into the studio I wondered how on earth I was going to beat the first album. But it was like a tap that’s difficult to turn off. The relationship I’d been in just consumed me, which is where the songs came from.
“It’s important to me that people believe what I write about. They’re honest and it’s quite exhausting writing them because they’re all about my emotions and me. I’d hate it if someone thought, ‘Yeah, whatever, she has made them all up’.”
Justin Bieber refused to let Selena Gomez pay for her own ice cream on a recent date. The teen singing sensations ‘ who were spotted holding hands at Santa Monica Pier, California, on Sunday (06.02.11) ‘ stopped off for an ice cream while on their romantic stroll, but Justin was the perfect gentleman and insisted on paying for the 18-year-old Disney star’s tasty treat.
An onlooker revealed: “Selena ordered a kid’s chocolate ice cream in a sugar cone. She tried to pay with her credit card, but Justin took it out of her hand and gave his card instead.
“Justin didn’t order anything. They were really quiet. Honestly, they seemed like very ordinary people.”
Despite the low-key setting for their first public date, 16-year-old Justin – who was recently believed to be romancing ‘That’s So Raven’ actress Jasmine Villegas – and Selena reportedly attracted quite a crowd of fans eager to learn whether they were a fully-fledged couple.
The source added to HollywoodLife.com: “They were quite the spectacle. Everyone was whispering and snapping pics and videos with their phones.”
With the pair having been spotted on a string of dates in recent weeks, Justin admitted Selena was one of his “best friends”.
When asked what he should say to people who have seen the pair in an intimate setting, the ‘Never Say Never’ hitmaker replied: “Just tell them that she’s, like, one of my best friends.”
- Alcoholgebruik verpeste shows Jamie Cullum - NU.nl
- Vestrock Hulst festival met niet alleen muziek - BN DeStem
- Anouk komt bovenaan albumlijst binnen - NU.nl
- Teruglezen: Malaise Free Record Shop raakt hele muziekindustrie - Volkskrant
- Opposites en De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig op Lowlands - Parool.nl
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Glennis Grace 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Obama eert singer-songwriter Carole King - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- Toppers vanavond in concert - Telegraaf.nl
- Concert Betuws Blaas Quintet - StadTiel.nl
- Groot concert voor Alpe d'Huzes met Jan Vayne en Petra Berger - DeStadAmersfoort.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - Volkskrant
- Concert van Lisa Lois wordt verplaatst - Podiuminfo.nl
- Concert Ontmoetingskerk - DeStadGorinchem.nl
- Toppers in Concert 2013: Help, er is een dresscode!… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- René Schuurmans klaar voor Toppers in Concert en zijn tienjarig jubileum - Omroep Brabant
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio