Pixie Lott likes British fashion best.
The Brit songstress is famed for her quirky style, and is currently working on her third collaboration with glam clothing brand Lipsy.
The 20-year-old says although American fashion is very glam, she prefers the more edgier, casual look that her native girls sport.
‘L.A. girls have a different sense of style. They look glam and groomed all the time. But I prefer British fashion. It’s much more individual, very cool and we’re great at being kooky and fun!’ she said in an interview with Closer magazine.
The British singer says America is best for shopping however, as the clothes are cheaper. Pixie loves shopping in boutiques in London but sometimes the pieces are too expensive.
‘There are lots of boutiques in London, but the bargains are in America. Brands like Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren and Levi’s are cheaper over there,’ she revealed.
Pixie says she can’t live without accessories and relies on them to constantly update her look. The blonde beauty has also revealed her fashion ‘guilty pleasure’.
‘Jewellery,’ she said when asked what her must-have item is. ‘ wear rings every day, on all my fingers, and layer loads of necklaces. And UGG boots are my guilty pleasure.’
Lady Gaga is to launch her own perfume. Lady Gaga is the latest star to get her own perfume. Plans are underway for a Lady Gaga fragrance to be released in 2012. The Gaga scent will be created by Coty Inc, makers of fragrances for Calvin Klein and Adidas. Coty will release the perfume under Lady Gaga’s name. Of course, Lady Gaga is far from the first celeb to have a fragrance.
The list includes:
50 Cent ‘ Power
Ashanti ‘ Precious Jewel
Avril Lavigne ‘ Black Star, Forbidden Rose
Beyonce ‘ True Star
Britney Spears ‘ Curious
Celine Dion ‘ Celine Dion Parfums
Carlos Santana ‘ Carlos
Christina Aguilera ‘ Xpose
Enrique Iglesias ‘ True Star
Cliff Richard ‘ Devil Woman
Faith Hill ‘ Women’s Faith
Gwen Stefani ‘ L.A.M.B.
Jennifer Lopez ‘ Jlo Glow
Jessica Simpson ‘ Fancy
Julio Iglesias ‘ Only Only Crazy
Kiss ‘ Kiss Her, Kiss Him
Kylie Minogue ‘ Darling
Mariah Carey ‘ M
Michael Jackson ‘ Mystique
Prince ‘ Get Wild
Shania Twain ‘ Shania
Diddy ‘ Unforgivable
Tim McGraw ‘ Southern Blend
Usher ‘ For Him, For Her
Donna Karan, Kelly Ripa, InStyle To Host Super Saturday 13. Fashion designer Donna Karan, InStyle editor Ariel Foxman, and Kelly Ripa will be hosting Super Saturday 13, the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund’s 13th annual celebration, on July 31. The event will include the highly anticipated fashion garage sale. Super Saturday 13 will be set up to benefit OCRF. It will be a family-oriented, daylong fundraiser that will feature kids’ carnival and activities, a luxury raffle and gourmet treats. The fashion garage, once dubbed the Rolls Royce of garage sales, will include merchandise from over 200 renowned designers and brands such as Donna Karan, theory, Carolina Herrera, Catherine Malandrino, Charlotte Ronson, Calvin Klein, Diane von Furstenberg, Elizabeth & James, Ralph Lauren, and Giorgio Armani. The special Super Saturday Accessories Salon will feature luxury accessories. Past designers who participated included Emilio Pucci, Tory Burch, and Louis Vuitton. Stylist Rachel Zoe is also set to open her booth, Designers A to Zoe, for the third consecutive year. It will feature merchandise from Chloe, Derek Lam, Temperley London, Judith Leiber, Kara Ross, Giuseppe Zanotti, Oscar de la Renta, and Stella McCartney.Tickets are priced at $450 each for regular passes, $650 for preview for adults, and $150 for kids ages 5-16. Kids under 5 are admitted free.
- Dag vol muziek van KWOV - dé Weekkrant
- Leona Lewis wil niet zingen in X Factor - NU.nl
- Nile Rodgers brengt 'verloren' Chic-album uit - NU.nl
- Kinderopvang Humanitas maakt muziek voor de koning - Dichtbij.nl
- Vriendschap onderdeel van succes Toppers - NU.nl
- Twee dagen kennismaken met muziek en dans - BredaVandaag.nl
- Internetsensatie Atlas Genius sluit geen compromissen - Volkskrant
- Glennis Grace heeft 'geen behoefte' aan deelname Songfestival - NU.nl
- Eindexamen muziek met Krystl - 3FM- Radio
- EU beschermt eigen muziek- en filmindustrie - Volkskrant
- The American Concert in Rhenen - Veenendaalse Krant
- Gezamenlijk concert - Veenendaalse Krant
- Concert door Noortje van Middelkoop en Harm Hoeve - dé Weekkrant
- Klassiek concert ensemble Parlando in Geldermalsen - NieuwsbladGeldermalsen.nl
- Gevarieerd concert in het UCK op 9 Juni. - dé Weekkrant
- Toppers klaar voor Arabisch concert - AD.nl
- Gerard Joling geeft concert in Ziggo Dome - Volkskrant
- Editors voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 half jaar uitgesteld - 3FM- Radio
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl