Life & Style got an exclusive look into the dream wedding of Niecy Nash to her dream man. Nash, host of Clean House and star of Reno 911!, said “I do” to her new hubby, electrical engineer Jay Tucker on May 28th at the Church Estates Vineyard in Malibu, CA.
The bride wore a vanilla strapless Ines DiSanto gown and gushed about her new groom, “It was a dream come true to be surrounded by family and friends as I married the most wonderful man!” said Nash.
The pair was surrounded by friends, family and a few famous faces, including Brandy, Jerry O’Connell and Rebecca Romijn, and bridesmaid Sherri Shepherd when they exchanged vows and a ten-second long kiss that got quite the reaction from guests.
“It was important that we didn’t have a stiff ceremony,” said Niecy. “The kiss was telling — we wanted it to be so much fun.”
After the big kiss, the guests were entertained by a tear-jerking performance of “At Last” by Brandy and were served cocktails by Martini.
The happy couple is headed to Anguilla for their honeymoon to “snorkel and lay out!”
See more pictures and get all the romantic details in the new issue of Life & Style.
On October 16, the new Epica album ‘Design Your Universe’ will be released and the first single ‘Unleashed’ can be expected at the beginning of October. But first things first: Travelling around the world and meeting other cultures; those are in short the major sources of inspiration for singer, songwriter, composer and guitarist Mark Jansen, both as a person and a musician. The latest proof of his unlimited interest in the world around him is the album The Phantom Agony, the colourful debut Continue reading
These are our top 10 2009 beach bodies today with number 5 . If you come back tomorrow you will find number 4 here, and so on for ten days long. Enjoy No.5 – Katy Perry. In just under a year, Katy Perry has become the most ubiquitous pop star since Britney Spears in her heyday, all because she kissed a girl and just so happened to like it. Her debut album, One of the Boys, is a single machine and her love of vintage clothing and bold colors has her name fluttering off the lips of fashionistas from around the world. But it wasn’t until Katy Perry was paparazzied in a two-piece on the beaches of Mexico that she made the transition from kooky pop star into full-blown sex symbol. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Katy Perry: the best body in pop music. A former Christian artist who ditched the sacred sounds of CCM for a secular mix of sass and spunk, Katy Perry rose to prominence in summer 2008 by combining the cheeky, club-ready pop of Lily Allen with the commercial pop/rock of Avril Lavigne and Alanis Morissette. Born on October 25, 1984, in Santa Continue reading
- Moby geeft zijn muziek gratis aan filmmakers - RTL Nieuws
- Extra Gold: een weekend vol muziek - Mediapages
- C2C voelt zich meer band dan dj-collectief - NU.nl
- Vengaboys hopen op zomerhit met Hot Hot Hot - Parool.nl
- Johannes Rypma overhandigt Nick & Simon eerste cd - Parool.nl
- Nieuwe drummer voor Normaal - Volkskrant
- 'Love Me Do' van The Beatles 10.000 dollar waard - Volkskrant
- HiFi versus live muziek - Hifi
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Jiggy Djé nuchter over succes 'supergroep' Great Minds - NU.nl
- Fanfareorkest Crescendo Voorthuizen geeft Try-out concert ter voorbereiding op ... - dé Weekkrant
- Concert jeugd de Harmonie - dé Weekkrant
- Klassiek concert afsluiting - dé Weekkrant
- 3 Doors Down - 17/6 - 013 - Podiuminfo.nl
- Elburger zeemanskoor "Kop van 't Ende" sluit seizoen af met een concert aan de ... - Veluweland.nl
- Vrijkaarten concert Koninklijke Militaire Kapel Johan… - Blog.nl (Blog)
- Speciaal Twitterkanaal voor Concert at Sea - Omroep Zeeland
- St. Hubert - Internationaal Concert - dé Weekkrant
- Geslaagd concert Crescendo - dé Weekkrant
- Eerste concert Big Band Ter Apel in het kader van het 10 jarig bestaan een succes - Westerwolde actueel