The ‘Pass Out’ hitmaker is a huge fan of the ‘Promise This’ singer and keen to team up on record after meeting the 27-year-old beauty at the BRIT Awards earlier this month.
He told radio station Capital Yorkshire FM: “I wouldn’t rule out a collaboration with Cheryl on my next album. I gave her a quick kiss backstage – it’s like, ‘Man, I love you.’ ”
As well as Cheryl, Tinie – who won Best British Single and Best British Breakthrough at the BRITs – is keen to write a track with ‘Rolling In The Deep’ singer Adele, although he admits it’s unlikely to happen soon.
He said: “I would love to collaborate with her, it would be absolutely incredible, but it’s all about doing it on the right record.
“She’s just launched a new album she’s doing a new campaign and her album sounds a very certain way. I can’t see her coming away from that any time soon, but given the opportunity I would love to make that happen.”
On his debut album, ‘Disc-Overy’, Tinie had guest stars including female singers Ellie Goulding and Kelly Rowland.
The British singer ‘ who shot to fame as a member of Take That, who he joined when he was just 15 years old ‘ has given his permission for his solo material to be used in a new show being planned for the London stage and bosses have already started auditioning for two ‘Robbies’. A source told The Sun newspaper: ‘Robbie is bang up for the musical and thinks it will be a fun production. ‘He loves West End shows and is honoured they will be doing one about his life.’ A musical based on the life and career of the ‘Angels’ singer is sure to be filled with drama, from his rise to fame with Take That, to his dramatic departure in 1995, leading him to forge a successful solo career and eventually be honoured with more BRIT Awards than any other artist. The 36-year-old pop star has also been in rehab several times to be treated for alcohol and drug addictions but has credited his marriage to actress Ayda Field last summer with providing some stability in his life. He said recently: “Married life is a bit wonderful to be honest, yeah, it really is. Stability and happiness, I’m getting used to it but, you know, it was bound to happen at some point. “Life feels different, there’s like 15 per cent of rubbish that you’re carrying round with you, well me anyway, that’s just disappeared. It’s great being part of a team.” In 2007, a musical based on the songs of Take That toured the UK, before enjoying a London residency the following year.
Plan B hates Christmas music. The musician ‘ whose real name is Ben Drew ‘ can understand why festive songs are popular but wishes people put more effort into writing them. He said: ‘ f***ing hate Christmas songs. I just think they’re always so badly written. ”m not being a scrooge, I can just about tolerate them this time of year ‘ it just wouldn’t be Christmas without Christmas songs.’ Not only is he not a fan of Christmas pop music, the ‘She Said’ hitmaker doesn’t particularly enjoy traditional carols wither. He added: ‘f any f***ing carol singers come to my door, I would definitely throw snowballs at them.’ The ‘She Said’ hitmaker recently admitted he is “really stressed” at having to juggle recording his new album ‘The Ballad Of Belmarsh’ – which he says is 70 per cent complete ‘ and preparing to attempt to crack America and Australia next year. He said: “I’m so tired and I’m really getting stressed out. On January 10 I’m off to Australia and America for a month, then I’m on the arena tour back here and performing at the BRIT Awards. “If it doesn’t take off in America I come back here to finish my film.”
- Toppers krijgen hulp van jeugd - Parool.nl
- Will Smith werkt met Kanye aan nieuwe muziek - AD.nl
- Tour Ruth Jacott is verlengd - NU.nl
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- The Opposites heeft behoefte aan iets anders - NU.nl
- Junkie XL maakt muziek 300: Rise of an Empire - AD.nl
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Azerbeidzjan onderzoekt stemmen Songfestival - NU.nl
- Anouk waardeert steunbetuigingen - NU.nl
- The Doors-toetsenist Ray Manzarek (74) overleden - NU.nl
- Concert The Doors zonder Jim in Concertgebouw; was jij erbij? - Dichtbij.nl
- Exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert Guus Meeuwis vanavond LIVE op internet, tv ... - Omroep Brabant
- Concert Jostiband met André Rieu op 6 juli - Omroep West
- Ontspannend klankschaal-lig-concert op vrijdag 31 mei. - StadTiel.nl
- Jamie Cullum verrast treinreizigers met concert - NOS
- Concert Spanjaardsgat geannuleerd door weer - BN DeStem
- Placebo voor concert naar Ziggo Dome - NU.nl
- Rockband Paramore naar HMH voor concert - NU.nl
- Soundgarden voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- Concert Maroon 5 uitgesteld naar januari - NU.nl