The new Mrs. Eddie Cibrian’s wedding reportedly looks exactly like the former Mrs. Eddie Cibrian’s. LeAnn Rimes, who exchanged I Do’s with the ex-”CSI: Miami” star Friday, apparently copied everything from his wedding to Brandi Glanville back in 2001. When LeAnn married Eddie in a private ceremony in Malibu, CA, several guests noticed that the event was reminiscent of Eddie’s wedding to Brandi several years ago.
According to an Usmagazine.com source, LeAnn wore a gown by Reem Acra, who also did Brandi’s gown. Eddie and LeAnn were married in a beachside spring ceremony, which is the same as his beachside spring wedding to Brandi.
When the country singer cut her wedding cake with the actor, the tune “I Got You Babe” was playing, which is an “interesting” choice, according to another source of the website “because that’s the song they did a karaoke duet to at the wrap party of their movie ["Northern Lights"] in Canada when they were still married, in front of Brandi and Dean [Sheremet, LeAnn's then-husband].”
This isn’t the first time LeAnn has been reported to copy Brandi. Back when they were still at Twitter-war, LeAnn reportedly stalked Brandi’s page to see what she was up to. After a few hours, she would also be seen wearing the same accessory or doing almost the same thing.
LeAnn also had a breast enhancement surgery, performed by the same plastic surgeon Brandi turned to when she had hers done. She also reportedly got the same cup size. Both women also drive white Range Rovers.
Eddie Cibrian’s ex-wife was arrested in October on Sunset Boulevard and was charged with two misdemeanor charges for driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol level above .08. Her attorney appeared at the Beverly Hills courthouse to plea not guilty, according to TMZ. If she’s convicted, she could spend six months in jail and pay $1,000 fine. Glanville recently revealed that she turned down Cibrian’s lover LeAnn Rimes’ request for group therapy. She said that after spending some counseling sessions with her ex-husband’s then-mistress, she doesn’t see a point in continuing it anymore. She told Hollywood Life, “We have no communication whatsoever. It’s hard to deal with those two [Rimes and Cibrian] so I’m just not. I have a zillion problems without those two clouding my days.”
Shape Magazine Apologizes For LeAnn Rimes Cover. Shape magazine’s editor-in-chied did not mean to “put a husband-stealer on a pedestal” when she put a red bikini-clad LeAnn Rimes on the October issue cover. Valerie Latona apologized to the readers who were outraged that the country crooner somehow came across as a victim with the coverline: “How Working Out Saved Me.” There are readers who complained that the fitness magazine’s choice of cover girl was offensive as Rimes came across as a victim instead of how the public really sees her: a villain who stole actor Eddie Cibrian from his 8-year marriage to Brandi Glanville when she was still married to Dean Sheremet herself. TooFab has obtained the letter Latona sent to those who expressed outrage. The email reads: “You are all in good company (why I’m emailing you all together) as you all agree Shape has made a terrible mistake in putting LeAnn Rimes on the cover.” “Please know that our putting her on the cover was not meant to put a husband-stealer on a pedestal – but to show (through her story) how we all are human. And this woman in particular found strength in exercise in what she said was her most difficult personal moment.” “But it did not come across that way… And for that I’m terribly sorry.” “I hope that we can do better the next time for those of you that will give us another chance.” She closed the letter with: “Humbly, Valerie.”
- Denemarken wint Songfestival, Anouk negende - Volkskrant
- De Forest vindt Songfestivalwinst 'overweldigend' - NU.nl
- Gitaar Beatles geveild voor 400.000 dollar - Parool.nl
- Songfestival: de top 5 op een rijtje - Volkskrant
- ABBA haalt plaatverkoop The Beatles in - NU.nl
- Waarom blijft dat liedje van Anouk zo hangen? - Volkskrant
- Madese tent bol van muziek - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Justin Bieber verbreekt record Candle In The Wind - NU.nl
- Hoe groot zijn Anouks kansen? - Volkskrant
- "Muziek laat Syrische kinderen weer stralen" - NOS
- Succesvol concert regionale Pluskoor Gelderse Vallei - dé Weekkrant
- Concert voor vroege vogels - Ede Stad
- Zangeres Pearl Jozefzoon te gast op Concert in Harmony - Stellingwerf
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Choral Music Projects geeft groot concert op 8 juni in Plantagekerk - HetKontaktVeluwsNieuwsblad.nl
- Afwisselend concert in Pnielkerk in Veenendaal - dé Weekkrant
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - NU.nl
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- 20e concert in de serie Componistenportretten: - Dichtbij.nl
- Bryan Adams voor intiem concert naar Nederland - Telegraaf.nl