Moneyball star Brad Pitt, 47, says he has three more years left of acting and then he plans to retire from the big screen.
“I am really enjoying the producorial (sic) side and development of stories and putting those pieces together. And getting stories to the plate that might have had a tougher time otherwise,” Pitt told the Australian version of 60 Minutes.
In the interview, it was clear that Pitt is committed to taking only the best acting roles he can find in the time he has left in films so that his children can one day be proud of him.
“If I am choosing a film right now, I want it to be maybe less immature than things I have done in the past. I’m very conscious, when they’re adults, I want it to mean something to them. I want them to think ‘Dad’s alright.’”
And speaking of his children, Pitt said that he and Angelina Jolie are still undecided on whether to expand their already sizable family. He added, I don’t know that we’re finished. I don’t know yet. I don’t know.”
When asked if he is happy, Pitt replied, “I think happiness is overrated, truthfully I do. I think sometimes you’re happy, sometimes you’re not. There’s too much pressure to be happy. I don’t know. I don’t really give a s–t. I know I will be at times and I know I won’t be at times. Satisfied, at peace, those would be more goals for myself.”
The “Tree of Life” star says that he and his “Kung Fu Panda 2″ star partner are thinking about tying the knot because their kids are asking about it. The 47-year-old actor, who was infamously quoted that he and Angie won’t marry unless gay people could marry legally, now admits that the idea isn’t too farfetched.
Oscar-winning filmmaker Quentin Tarantino has his eyes on Grammy-winning singer Lady Gaga. The “Inglourious Basterds” director is reportedly crazy about Gaga, apparently desperate for her to star in his next film.
According to the Daily Mirror, Quentin is keen to work more closely with the singer. Upon learning that they are both in Cannes, he is making sure that he impresses her with her A-list pals.
An insider told the tabloid, “It’s no secret Quentin’s been eyeing up Gaga for a role in one of his up-and-coming films. And now they’re both in Cannes, he’s keen to show off his movie star credentials.”
He introduced her to his pals Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, knowing that Gaga is a big fan of the Hollywood power couple.
“Tarantino knows Gaga’s a big fan of Brangelina. When she heard they were both in Cannes, too, she mentioned that she’d love to have them come and watch the show. So Quentin gave his pal Brad a bell to ask the couple to join them,” the source said.
“As one fiery woman to another, Gaga’s always been really into Ange and she thinks glamorous location of Cannes is just the place for them to get pally.”
Quentin has recently said that his next movie will be titled “Django Unchained,” which will star Will Smith. Whether he has a part already written for Gaga in the film or in any of his upcoming projects is still unknown.
- 'Miley Cyrus en Justin Bieber maken samen muziek' - BN DeStem - BN DeStem
- Jared Leto wil niet op zelfde voet verder gaan - NU.nl
- Taylor Swift grote winnaar bij Billboard Awards - Volkskrant
- Prestigieuze muziekprijs voor Usher - NU.nl
- Stevie Ann blinkt uit in intieme liedjes - NU.nl
- Eerste Pinksterdag in Brabant: rommelmarkt, muziek en veldslagen - Omroep Brabant
- 'Winnend Deens lied lijkt erg veel op nummer K-Otic' - Volkskrant
- Zanger Daft Punk-hit overleden - NU.nl
- . Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl - NU.nl
- Denemarken wint Eurovisie Songfestival 2013 - NU.nl
- Depeche Mode annuleert concert vanwege wegblokkade - Nieuwsblad Transport
- Na dag repeteren geven jonge muzikanten een mooi concert - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Maroon 5 stelt Amsterdams concert uit - AD.nl
- Leerfabriek Oisterwijk maakt zich op voor exclusief Omroep Brabant-concert ... - Omroep Brabant
- Coevorder Accordeonorkest verzorgt prima concert - coevordenhuisaanhuis.nl
- Concert: Moss + Stuart Mavis, Leeuwarden, Asteriks - FOK!
- Frank Ocean voor concert naar Amsterdam - NU.nl
- 20e concert in de serie Componistenportretten: - Dichtbij.nl
- Concert voor en met Vroege Vogels - De Stentor - De Stentor
- Beyoncé haalt concert België eind van de maand in - NU.nl